PDA

View Full Version : can AIDS - SIDA be healed?

Yetos
25-07-12, 21:17
since 2010 only man has done this

His name is Timothy Brown,

the man was (οροθετικος) carrier from 1996 and he got (λευχαιμια) leuchaimia

in order to heal leuchaimia he did (Μυελικη μεαταμοσχευση) muelic transplantantion

after 2007 no sign of SIDA-AIDS has been found on him

he is negative

in history of anti-AIDS war chronicles he is the first and until today the only one who did this.

JFWR
26-07-12, 03:39
Getting double immunity from someone's bone marrow does seem to be an effective treatment. If I had the genes, I'd be selling my bone marrow for quite the pretty penny.

Yetos
27-07-12, 02:46
Getting double immunity from someone's bone marrow does seem to be an effective treatment. If I had the genes, I'd be selling my bone marrow for quite the pretty penny.

the strange in case is that many others withs myelic transplantation did not manage.

JFWR
27-07-12, 03:24
the strange in case is that many others withs myelic transplantation did not manage.

Compatibility issues? Severity of the disease?

Carlos
13-09-12, 01:38
I am truly dissident hypothesis hypothetical HIV

It is possible that it is a disease - well over thirty traditional diseases because more and more are added to the list enferemedades traditional home-toxic nutritional me, and not contagious.

Today the creators of the three tests that are used to detect viruses indicated course ever created those tests for the HIV virus.

Presumably we may be facing one of the biggest genocides of humanity and a large business.

So based on my belief cure is possible, and do not start with those pesky test ever, because after a simple flu can be positive and then you die of fright!

PS: The opinions expressed in this post is personal, so anyone interested can inquire dissident ideas and draw their own conclusions.

FBS
07-03-14, 19:01
Peptide T is one of the possible solutions but Candace Pert has not been successful in getting it approved. She claimed that peptide T is good in early stages of AIDS but mainstream claims different http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peptide_T. Peptide T was mentioned in "Dallas buyers club" movie.

Carlos
04-05-14, 22:44
I read that behind the AIDS course there are groups of people in favor of eugenics. Also why patients with viral load 0% die. Everything is very suspicious.

Orillion
12-05-14, 22:51

It's because T. Brown was given a myelic transplantation from a donor who was naturally immune to HIV (thanks to a mutation present in 1-15% of Europeans). His entire immune system (including HIV-infected cells) being replaced by a naturally resistant one, the virus disappeared from his system.

In short, he was lucky enough to:
- have a leukemia which actually responded to chemotherapy and allowed him to be eligible for bone marrow transplant,
- be immunologically compatible with someone who was immune to HIV,
- survive the actual transplant (despite progress over the last decade, death rate is still high for that kind of treatment).

To date, i think he's still the only one who is considered having healed from HIV infection.

Carlos
13-05-14, 00:20
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b9uK0JUKm-I

liars