Makedonian original
Y-DNA haplogroup
G2a3a
mtDNA haplogroup
X2b
since 2010 only man has done this

His name is Timothy Brown,

the man was (οροθετικος) carrier from 1996 and he got (λευχαιμια) leuchaimia

in order to heal leuchaimia he did (Μυελικη μεαταμοσχευση) muelic transplantantion

after 2007 no sign of SIDA-AIDS has been found on him

he is negative

in history of anti-AIDS war chronicles he is the first and until today the only one who did this.

Getting double immunity from someone's bone marrow does seem to be an effective treatment. If I had the genes, I'd be selling my bone marrow for quite the pretty penny.

Getting double immunity from someone's bone marrow does seem to be an effective treatment. If I had the genes, I'd be selling my bone marrow for quite the pretty penny.

the strange in case is that many others withs myelic transplantation did not manage.

the strange in case is that many others withs myelic transplantation did not manage.

Compatibility issues? Severity of the disease?

I am truly dissident hypothesis hypothetical HIV

It is possible that it is a disease - well over thirty traditional diseases because more and more are added to the list enferemedades traditional home-toxic nutritional me, and not contagious.

Today the creators of the three tests that are used to detect viruses indicated course ever created those tests for the HIV virus.

Presumably we may be facing one of the biggest genocides of humanity and a large business.

So based on my belief cure is possible, and do not start with those pesky test ever, because after a simple flu can be positive and then you die of fright!

PS: The opinions expressed in this post is personal, so anyone interested can inquire dissident ideas and draw their own conclusions.

Peptide T is one of the possible solutions but Candace Pert has not been successful in getting it approved. She claimed that peptide T is good in early stages of AIDS but mainstream claims different http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peptide_T. Peptide T was mentioned in "Dallas buyers club" movie.

Last edited:
I read that behind the AIDS course there are groups of people in favor of eugenics. Also why patients with viral load 0% die. Everything is very suspicious.

It's because T. Brown was given a myelic transplantation from a donor who was naturally immune to HIV (thanks to a mutation present in 1-15% of Europeans). His entire immune system (including HIV-infected cells) being replaced by a naturally resistant one, the virus disappeared from his system.

In short, he was lucky enough to:
- have a leukemia which actually responded to chemotherapy and allowed him to be eligible for bone marrow transplant,
- be immunologically compatible with someone who was immune to HIV,
- survive the actual transplant (despite progress over the last decade, death rate is still high for that kind of treatment).

To date, i think he's still the only one who is considered having healed from HIV infection.

something new happened in France,

a girl that was born a carrier of HIV has resist for 12 years,
by what I found Pasteur institute claims that with a treatment designed for 6 years,
today as claimed the virus is not detected,
although by what I know that does not mean she is cured,

anyway I heard that in Vancouver Canada some new claims have been anounced
anyone knows more?

People have to know that if you donate blood, any day can reach out a letter telling you that is positive in the HIV virus, I wonder how positive? It is a virus that course unveiled at a press conference, was not presented to the scientific community, there are still scientists who are asking the isolated virus. Not a single photograph of the virus. The inventors of the tests do not prove any course these tests for HIV. What's going on here? why governments accept everything offered by multinational pharmaceutical, can be why 95% of the planet's resources are in your hands? Shame! Remember, the tests are the gateway to hell.

People have to know that if you donate blood, any day can reach out a letter telling you that is positive in the HIV virus, I wonder how positive? It is a virus that course unveiled at a press conference, was not presented to the scientific community, there are still scientists who are asking the isolated virus. Not a single photograph of the virus. The inventors of the tests do not prove any course these tests for HIV. What's going on here? why governments accept everything offered by multinational pharmaceutical, can be why 95% of the planet's resources are in your hands? Shame! Remember, the tests are the gateway to hell.
I am not sure what you are saying exactly, but an HIV test can easily delay showing a positive result for weeks while the virus can be passed on to the recipient of the blood.

I am not sure what you are saying exactly, but an HIV test can easily delay showing a positive result for weeks while the virus can be passed on to the recipient of the blood.

If It treats of the dissidence About the virus of the Assumption, hay many people Who Between They Scientists question the virus existence

Not sure what exactly you mean, but yes, the direct connection between HIV and AIDS has been questioned quite a bit. But is there actually an official study anywhere that shows individuals whose HIV status did not turn into AIDS without any medication preventing it?

Not sure what exactly you mean, but yes, the direct connection between HIV and AIDS has been questioned quite a bit. But is there actually an official study anywhere that shows individuals whose HIV status did not turn into AIDS without any medication preventing it?

There are hundreds of thousands of people labeled as carriers of the so-called HIV virus who have not taken the official drug and are perfectly well after decades. Inernet is full of videos and testimonials. Too many millions too many years too many people labeled without taking medication that did not die. And medical scientists and many others talk when they are retired. Something is not right on this subject.

To be honest, I don't have much on it other than what I have been told regarding HIV progressing causes a breakdown of the immune system and developing into what we know as AIDS. And the several studies indicating HLA-B27 carrying a protective role in the progression from HIV to AIDS.

There are hundreds of thousands of people labeled as carriers of the so-called HIV virus who have not taken the official drug and are perfectly well after decades. Inernet is full of videos and testimonials. Too many millions too many years too many people labeled without taking medication that did not die. And medical scientists and many others talk when they are retired. Something is not right on this subject.

A second person is healed/cured from Aids-SIDA

https://www.bbc.com/news/health-51804454

he decided to reveal his identity,
his name Adam Castillejo
he is the second after after timothy Brown,
and he wants to be called as ambassador of hope

Ave Maria purísima the coronavirus has left V.I.H. in diapers

A round of applause for all AIDS victims who were originally excluded as lepers because they acquired a virus that they would not have wanted to acquire.

I dedicate to you this song that has become the anthem of the fight against Covid19

Goes for all victims and infected with the second class HIV virus

aplauso-dibujado-mano_23-2148152605.jpg

The smallpox vaccine was brought to America in the bodies of 22 children

A 19th-century Spanish doctor led the first humanitarian mission in history

In May 1980 smallpox was considered eradicated, but the story began much earlier, when the Alicante doctor Francisco Javier Balmis devised a system for the vaccine to arrive from Spain to America and convinced Carlos IV to finance it. In the absence of refrigeration tools, 22 foundling children transported the virus into their own bodies, which were inoculated in stages to keep it alive.

22 angels carried the smallpox vaccine in their bodies so that they could carry it alive.

Another applause

We have never stopped being in the first world because we are the first world

And I wish the same for the rest of the world but perhaps a baggage in the facts is needed I base

This thread has been viewed 23489 times.

Back