Dresden.jpg

ROMANTIC ROUTE
strada-romantica.jpg

KOLN CATHERDRAL
Cologne Cathedral Facade.jpg

BLACK FOREST
foresta_nera-7546767.jpg

HOFBRAUHAUS BREWERY
levy-yadid-hofbrauhaus-restaurant-at-platzl-square-munich-s-most-famous-beer-hall-munich-bavaria-germany.jpg

NUREMBERG LOCAL CHRISTMAS MARKET

norimberga.jpg

RHINE RIVER
99614-004-9DBEEF28.jpg

DACHAU
dachau.jpg

Isn't it a little cynical to describe the concentration camp of Dachau as a beautiful place to be?

Anyways, I voted for Brandenburg Gate. But only because I live just 15min from there and because of that reason try to persuade myself that it's beautiful lol

yep, thought it's a fundamental place

Isn't it a little cynical to describe the concentration camp of Dachau as a beautiful place to be?

Anyways, I voted for Brandenburg Gate. But only because I live just 15min from there and because of that reason try to persuade myself that it's beautiful lol

Ah I see your cup is always half full..mzungu mchagga, never half empty . Good philosophy. :)

Thank you for posting this link - great story about the Grimm Brothers. Would like to do this tour while we are in Germany.

I love the Black Forest. Amazing!

Much of Germany is amazing. For me it is a toss up between the Black Forest and the Neuschwanstein castle. Though I lean toward the Black Forest. Both are truly amazing as so much of Germany is.

Dachau a beautiful place? I wouldn't the Hofbrauhaus consider a beautiful place either. It is just crowded and loud there. One of my favourite German places is the Lake Constance and the towns like Lindau there.

Yep, it's a memorial center. Should be erased from the list of "beautiful places".

I think the Regensburg area (both the city proper and the Walhalla) is beautiful. Unfortunately it's not in this poll :(

Gothic architecture is beautiful

Quite a South German bias in the selection!

Nature: St. Peter-Ording, and Königssee (near Berchtesgaden)
Historical towns: Bamberg, Lübeck, Quedlinburg, Goslar (all UNESO World Heritage), plus Luneburg
Urban: Hamburg St. Pauli with the port

I have visited Germany 1 year ago with my family. I have visited a lot of beautiful places in Germany. My most favorite visiting place is Black Forest.
It has very attractive natural beauty. Its most beautiful natural features are: mountains, rivers and lakes. Its highest mountain peak is Feldberg.
It has destination for hiking, biking and swimming also. I spent a very good time there. I would refer to visit the Black Forest.

Germany is very nice country to visit with your companions. I explored there with my college team on my birthday and find it very awesome and brilliant. It was my one of the best tour yet. I will like to be there again and again.

This thread has been viewed 45038 times.

Back