Which site header do you prefer ?

Maciamo

Veteran member
Admin
Reaction score
Ethnic group
Italo-celto-germanic
I am considering a small change of design in the site's headers. I would use a black background for the navigation bar for European travel guides. I have changed it temporarily on the Scotland Guide. Please let me know if you prefer the new black bg or the old white one.

Definitely the dark one.
Could Admin pleases check my account, I cannot log in via forum page and can only log in on the v-bulletin page. Once logged on I cannot post, only edit previous posts made by myself. Thus the reason I cannot report the fault on proper sub- forum. Thank-you.

Could Admin pleases check my account, I cannot log in via forum page and can only log in on the v-bulletin page. Once logged on I cannot post, only edit previous posts made by myself. Thus the reason I cannot report the fault on proper sub- forum. Thank-you.

That's very strange. I couldn't find anything wrong with your account. Have you tried clearing your cookies ? Have you tried logging in via another browser ? Try Firefox and Chrome. You can email me if the problem persists.

This thread has been viewed 6796 times.

Back