What music are you listening to?

Beer you, beer me...
Homer: can you replace every word with beer?

Homer and Lionel sing: beer beer! Beer beer! Beer beer! Beer beer beer beer!

Best part ever!

Homer: wait I forgot the words...

I swear i would've given him a high five the moment I heard that from him!!!
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZIXLhBUmZNM

Homer: wait I forgot the words...

There's only one word to remember and he forgot! Awesome!

LOL!!! YOU PUT DA BEER IN DA COCONUT AND THROW DA CAN AWAY

Homer sings:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2p6TNytFsNY

CLASSIC! Lost count of how many times I heard this

Wait, it's past 4 already? I need sleep!! Good night!

Zzzzzzzz

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=SE1bL2bHe_w
The riff from 00:51-1:13 BRILLIANT!!!!!!! Listen to the song 51 seconds in to 1:13....it makes me want to smash my head against the wall!!! I'm not into mainstream, but there are few mainstream metal songs that make me want to bang my head and this is one of them!!!

Nice! Thanks for posting that! Sounds like punk, not a bad guess for someone who listens to mostly metal. I used to be into heavy black and death metal, but these days I like doom metal. Ironically, I don't have any doom metal albums (most albums I actually own are thrash and death metal CDs) bc I rely on youtube these days so I can listen for free.

Nice! Thanks for posting that! Sounds like punk, not a bad guess for someone who listens to mostly metal. I used to be into heavy black and death metal, but these days I like doom metal. Ironically, I don't have any doom metal albums (most albums I actually own are thrash and death metal CDs) bc I rely on youtube these days so I can listen for free.

No problem, I'm glad you like it.

Speaking of Death Metal, here's another band I really like:

I'll admit, I don't recall getting really into black metal. I couldn't stand the "Gollum" voices lol but I do have Mayhem's "Dawn of the Black Hearts" which is one of million black metal bands from Scandinavia (though Mayhem is one of the best black metal bands out there-and no Gollum voice in Dawn of the Black Hearts). I also have one from Cradle of Filth which I listened to only once bc I felt that the band members were a bunch of kids dressed in gothy clothing their parents bought them. I do own a bunch of Behemoth and Morbid Angel albums which are kind of like a fusion between black and death metal.

Morbid Angel: Hell Spawn. Throughout the entire first 20 seconds of the song, I find it hard not to punch myself to the ever increasing pace of the drums/guitar!!! Don't worry folks, my head is callused enough after a long history of head injuries (two of which required surgery). My head is my most frequently injured body part-this is of no surprise to Angela lol (who would give me a lifetime of infractions should I post a song from one of Cannibal Corpse's albums....after paramedics lift her jaw from the floor).

I'll admit, I don't recall getting really into black metal. I couldn't stand the "Gollum" voices lol but I do have Mayhem's "Dawn of the Black Hearts" which is one of million black metal bands from Scandinavia (though Mayhem is one of the best black metal bands out there-and no Gollum voice in Dawn of the Black Hearts). I also have one from Cradle of Filth which I listened to only once bc I felt that the band members were a bunch of kids dressed in gothy clothing their parents bought them. I do own a bunch of Behemoth and Morbid Angel albums which are kind of like a fusion between black and death metal.

I was really into black metal back in high school. I still listen to it, but not nearly as much. Never was a fan of the symphonic stuff too though. Most people that like black metal usually hate Cradle of Filith.

This band is from NYC, they're NYHC.

Thanks, I'll listen to sheer terror later. I listened to the von and possessed songs you posted and I'm very impressed with possessed (im a poet and dont know it). These days im mostly into comedic or psychedelic metal (aside from the brilliant works of Nile or Behemoth)

This thread has been viewed 1195479 times.

Back