Politics European Army?

European army? The youth of Brussels or Paris or Rome or Berlin couldn't fight a wet paper bag...unless they've had their morning cappuccino.
:LOL::LOL::LOL:

And once again you are making a fool out of yourself.

I guess you learned nothing from history!!

Again.. You quoting what budgets European countries are investing in their military are pathetic.
A reason to laugh.
You don't know anything about what is needed for military deployment.
But the Dutch government doesn't even have a clue at all either..

European and American troops don't understand a rat's ass of what is going on in Afghanistan.

This is what you think, certainly there are different opinions.

Because Europeans are brave, tough, reliable, disciplined etc.

And Europeans have a winning mentality.

Well.. You are right, but certain Germans and Austrians are selling another story.
They were the losers in both world war 1 and 2.
And now they please Americans...

How deep can you fall?

Not western Europeans.:LOL::LOL::LOL:

Why not Western Europeans? You can see how they fight, for example in football (Germany, Spain, Holland etc.) or other sports, because their teams usually win. Of course when necessary there are Eastern Europeans to help, everyone in Europe can be viewed as one family.

Well.. You are right, but certain Germans and Austrians are selling another story.
They were the losers in both world war 1 and 2.
And now they please Americans...

How deep can you fall?

Yes, you are right.

But I have had other examples in mind.

History is difficult, in the first and second world war Europeans fought against Europeans.

I am convinced that in the twenty-first century will be much greater unity among the Europeans.

This is essential if Europe wants to be a strong and competitive to others in the world, especially those that are growing fast.

Russia is too paranoid and doesn't trust anyone, the Balkans literally tear each other apart. Turkey is steaming mad about not getting in to the EU. Yeah, with Russia and Turkey left out (#2 and #6 militaries in the world according to globalfirepower.com in 2011) I think they are not going to have a European army.

There won't be a European army simply because the cost will be prohibitive and no-one can afford that sort of money in addition to what is already spent on defence forces and NATO.

Besides, no-one will ever agree on who will be in charge. The usual three suspects will all be elbowing each other because they'll each think that they know better than anyone.

This thread has been viewed 49457 times.

Back