Serb and Croat genes

Dinaric Alps and general isolation of the Adriatic provided shelter to Paleolithic survivors.

Dinaric Alps and general isolation of the Adriatic provided shelter to Paleolithic survivors.

Yes I am convinced of that. In fact Croatia is probably the most UP country in the world in terms of Y-DNA constitution and phenotypic distribution.

Yes I am convinced of that. In fact Croatia is probably the most UP country in the world in terms of Y-DNA constitution and phenotypic distribution.

Well,i dont know if it's the most UP phenotypically in the world, but certainly there is some UP strain, as our little research shows(y)

unfortunately, there will always be idiots who will heavily missrepresent our country(and many others):
http://www.racialcompact.com/nordishrace.html

seems like another frustrated Nordicist who would rather eat his own sh*t than admit that countries like Croatia and Slovenia are at least 10% Nordic, amongst other things.

here is what wikipedia writes about this charlatan:
In particularly McCulloch feels that his self-dubbed Nordish race is at risk of being assimilated into other races due to their declining numbers and the recessive genes upon which their racial traits are built.

In other words, just another racist in denial.:useless:

Bosnians are Illyrians they have 50% of I2a (Illyrian) Haplogroup
in southbosnia up to 70%.
The Name Bosnia is real ancient Illyrian Word BOSONA.

in 1991 john wilks (Wilkes is the foremost LIVING authority on the Illyrians) said that bosnians are of illyrian decend. ten years after ALBANIAN accademics agreed with him: Kaplan Resuli, Fatos Lubonja, Ardian Qosi, Albinot Maloku and Ardian Vebiu also other experts worlwide like: Paul, Hirt, Weigand, Tomashek, Georgiev, Pushcariu and many others. And then we got the genetic facts from Igenea, genograpic and familytreedna.

:LOL::LOL:

you are just Slavs, moreover descendants of islamicized Croats.
But if making up new identities helps you go through crisis of identity, we'll give you all our psychological staff and support:LOL:

I hope this comedy of a state - 'Bosnia and Herzegovina', will soon be evenly divided between Croats and Serbs.
Although it's historically 95% Croatian,we respect the settlement of Serbs there through centuries.

Hey Guys its time to accept Reality you knows very good your History
is today only a poor Ruin your Propagandamachine is a Joke.

This is only partially true.

The populations of Herceg-Bosna with the highest amount of I2a2 are the Catholic (Croats). The Serbs and Muslims, while still assuming a high percent of I2a2 show more gene flow from populations found within the vicinity of the Balkans. We would assume the people with least affliction of gene flow would be that of the Catholic populations, and as such, they would probably be the closest descent from Illyrians.

This is also true from southern parts of Croatia that border Hercegovina, which are also very high in I2a2. I think you're not assuming the role of sea warfare as a vital part of Illyrian culture. Which would mean that Coastal portions of Croatia, especially those that are situated between the Dinaric Alps, to be Illryian.

Herceg Bosna :))))) Hey Adolf Hitler is Death

Hercegovina is Bosnia and the People of Hercegovina are Bosnians
religion is here not Important bosnia waever the Jerusalem of Europe
but the centaurie long Propagandamachine make the christians today
to serbs or croats but this is only funny. In 19th all Bosnians muslims
and christs said they are Bosnians they dont know for croatia or serbia
they are PROUD Bosnians Christs but today they are Victims.

Southcroatia (Dalmatia) have no similarity with rest of Croatia
but they similar to Bosnia and Hercegovina.
Dalmatia must back to Mother Bosnia thats like a Baby without Mother
but this is the reality of today and we must Accept.

Herceg Bosna :))))) Hey Adolf Hitler is Death

Hercegovina is Bosnia and the People of Hercegovina are Bosnians
religion is here not Important bosnia waever the Jerusalem of Europe
but the centaurie long Propagandamachine make the christians today
to serbs or croats but this is only funny. In 19th all Bosnians muslims
and christs said they are Bosnians they dont know for croatia or serbia
they are PROUD Bosnians Christs but today they are Victims.

Southcroatia (Dalmatia) have no similarity with rest of Croatia
but they similar to Bosnia and Hercegovina.
Dalmatia must back to Mother Bosnia thats like a Baby without Mother
but this is the reality of today and we must Accept.
I don't know any people from Hercegovina that consider themselves Bosnian. Either you're lying or you really don't know much about Hercegovina, and I prefer the former as a sufficient explanation

Say me what are Bosnians Muslims in Hercegovina???
They are consider themself as Croatians ? :)))))

I know many bosnian catholics from Hercegovina that said they are only Bosnians
and very very Proud Bosnians. The People today are very good are informated and they
open more and more they eyes its not more Place for Propagandas and lies.

I know many bosnian catholics from Hercegovina that said they are only Bosnians
and very very Proud Bosnians. The People today are very good are informated and they
lies.
really? I'd like to meet one of those :LOL:

you can, one out of 1000. similar like you can find Muslim Croats.

This thread has been viewed 189266 times.

Back