Siberia: Europe or Asia ?

Wher does Siberia belong ?

• Total voters
Of Course Siberia is Asia. I think that maybe all Russia is Asia. Only Kaliningrad or St-Petersbourg is Europe. Maybe Moscow but im not sure. I think Europe borders mustt to be in Finland, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Belarus Ukraine and Bulgary. I think that Turkey and Russia must'nt be in Europe territorys.

There is only the continent of Eurasia. Some countries happen to have moved towards Eurasia. In that sense Italy is a part of Africa ;)
And India is a subcontinent that collided with Eurasia what formed the Himalaya.

So Russia is Russia, and Siberia is Siberia. Both on either side of the Ural mountains. ;)

Geographically, Siberia is Asia. There's almost nothing except endless coniferous forests and marshes.

Of Course Siberia is Asia. I think that maybe all Russia is Asia. Only Kaliningrad or St-Petersbourg is Europe. Maybe Moscow but im not sure. I think Europe borders mustt to be in Finland, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Belarus Ukraine and Bulgary. I think that Turkey and Russia must'nt be in Europe territorys.

I always considered western Catholic Ukrainians as part of Asia, especially those who are sympathetic to the Nazis. Western Ukraine rich by such kind of people.

Geographically Siberia is Asia. It is could be considered one of the few parts who are still under a kind of colonialism. Anyhow, Russians "europized" it much more than other European powers made with their colonies.

Culturally European since the Russians settled much of it. Geographically it is distinct from the rest of Asia and Europe.

This thread has been viewed 34932 times.

Back