The Celts of Iberia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow. Just wow. Are we iberians THAT great that so many people come here only for us ?

Franco promoted our iberian heritage and he tend to forgot our others (and majority) natives, the celts. He wants to eliminate the link with the rest of western Europe to support his regime (we were a dictadure and the rest capitalist democracies)
bold ignorance :useless:

triskel, franco didn't like arabs (remember the green march?) and gypsies either... that's why he promoted the celt nonsense.

Getting back into the point I found this out intended for everybody who denies the arab contributions in spain: Moor     –noun 1. a Muslim of the mixed Berber and Arab people inhabiting NW Africa. 2. a member of this group that invaded Spain in the 8th century a.d. and occupied it until 1492. Dictionary.com Unabridged Based on the Random House Dictionary, © Random House, Inc. 2011.

very dissapointing the actitude of some iberians in here :useless:

there were no celtic culture in iberia, until generalisimo franco created it in his region (franco was galician right?) and some other regions around galicia.

iberian culture is mostly an arab heritage.
Sure. Franco created more than 200 celtiberian inscriptions..:grin:

Muslim Spain was technologically the most advanced place in Europe
I can't really understand this denial
What denial ?

Then it works with the Celts. The Celtic architecture has nothing of Iberian. The Celtic ruins are because of Celtic time, it's not Spanish architecture
I never said Celtic architecture was iberian.:unsure:

triskel, franco didn't like arabs (remember the green march?) and gypsies either... that's why he promoted the celt nonsense.
Again in ridicule...
First. Moroccans aren´t arabs
Second. Franco used Moors trops in the civil war, and Green march was Moroccans against Franco not vice versa.
Third. Gypsy cultural movement was promoted (for example Lola flores and flamenco)

Can you read until 1492?

That guy was a murderer and was suffering from complexes...what a fool believe. Two hundred inscriptions? well and what's about eight hundred years of arabic domination? I repeat...it's so sad to be what you aren't want to be.

Anyway, Franco invented the myth celt in Portugal too? :LOL::LOL::LOL:
Hilarious. Mexican ignorant clown compilation:
(About Switzerland)
(He tries to fix it)
And the last...
Congrats, you´re retarded(y)
:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL: Now, I've seen it all. The mountebank is a glutton for punishment. Poor, poor man.:useless:

Lalalalala... "When fools walk in." :innocent:

Again in ridicule...
First. Moroccans aren´t arabs
Second. Franco used Moors trops in the civil war, and Green march was Moroccans against Franco not vice versa.
Third. Gypsy cultural movement was promoted (for example Lola flores and flamenco)

Can you read until 1492?

They were arab heritage same like you: Morocco French name: Maroc a kingdom in NW Africa, on the Mediterranean and the Atlantic: conquered by the Arabs in about 683, who introduced Islam; at its height under Berber dynasties (11th--13th centuries).

Hey LatAm guy, you still don't know how badly you've lost, do you? Truth trumps lies and ignorance every time. Give it up. You are out of your league. The dust bin of history is wide open.:bored:

that was antonio sabaira not franco, they were good friends.

:petrified::petrified::petrified::petrified:

Portuguese dictator was Antonio Salazar. I´m viewing that education in mexico is really poor...

:petrified::petrified::petrified::petrified:
Portuguese dictator was Antonio Salazar. I´m viewing that education in mexico is really poor...

:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL: Definitely "functioning" in an alternative universe.

Hey LatAm guy, you still don't know how badly you've lost, do you? Truth trumps lies and ignorance every time. Give it up. You are out of your league. The dust bin of history is wide open.:bored:

Yeah! sure: Collins dictionary isn't in your league level. They were arab heritage same like you: Morocco French name: Maroc a kingdom in NW Africa, on the Mediterranean and the Atlantic: conquered by the Arabs in about 683, who introduced Islam; at its height under Berber dynasties (11th--13th centuries). Collins English Dictionary - Complete & Unabridged 10th Edition 2009 © William Collins Sons & Co. Ltd. 1979, 1986 © HarperCollins Publishers 1998, 2000, 2003, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2009

Game over. Back to the sandbox.:bored:

Yes you're just iberians not celtics...you're understanding now....congratulations.
Very boring and repetitive...

boredoffice.jpg

The LatAm is totally delusional. Tells himself codswallop and claims it's the law of the universe.:LOL:

Well it's is the end, this is boring right: The Moorish influence in all aspects of Spanish culture is enormous. Moors were in a position of power in various parts of the country for more than seven centuries. During that long period, Moors, Jews, and Christians intermarried and their cultures interacted to create an unique culture that was to be found nowhere else in the world. http://www.inn-california.com/articles/history/spain.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

This thread has been viewed 1018204 times.

Back