The Gay Marriage Controversy

How do you feel about gay marriage?

• I feel it is wrong and should be banned.

Votes: 62 26.1%
  • I feel homosexual couples should have the same rights as heterosexual couples.

Votes: 152 63.9%
  • Undecided

Votes: 24 10.1%

• Total voters
I have always respected other people's desire to make themselves happy without impacting me negatively.

Sodomy is the wrong way.

There will be hundreds of opinions, from religious, moral, against and in favor, but the reality is that in the end everyone tries to put it in a hot hole and touch the sky for a few minutes.

I oppose homosexual marriage, because this is unnature and abnormal in our bio-circle... feel bad for it.

οκ

I can respect the sexual difference,
as long as it respects me, and my prefers
but don't you think is alittle bit 'over stretched'

the 'first ladies' (wifes) of NATO countries leaders,

sis260517.jpg

why I have a feeling that something is wrong the picture?
ok maybe my eyes are still not used/familiar in such photos,
but don't you think is a little bit extraordinary and overstretched?

Last edited:
οκ

but don't you think is alittle bit 'stretched'

sis260517.jpg

but don't you think is a little bit extraordinary and stretched?
I think "first spouse" would be more appropriate.

I'm pansexual myself - meaning I don't give a shit who I fall in love with. It's the person that counts, not their gender or sex. And honestly, I'd like to marry in a very fancy long dress when my soulmate happens to be a woman.

οκ

but don't you think is alittle bit 'over stretched'

sis260517.jpg

but don't you think is a little bit extraordinary and overstretched?

OK, first spouse is more appropriate, as Dinarid said. However, the only one that looks "out of place" is the poor Muslim woman who's made to dress like an alien.

I usually watch the North American soap opera "Modern family" for years not laughing so much watching t.v. is very good and a homosexual marriage that has even adopted and homosexual marriage that is reflected in the film is no less crazy than the rest of homosexual marriages, which implies a reflection of normality and that after all are human relationships , nothing special.

I usually watch the North American soap opera "Modern family" for years not laughing so much watching t.v. is very good and a homosexual marriage that has even adopted and homosexual marriage that is reflected in the film is no less crazy than the rest of homosexual marriages, which implies a reflection of normality and that after all are human relationships , nothing special.

I like that show a lot too, and you're right: it's like a heterosexual marriage. :)

All right wo are the 52 assholes who say it's bad and should be banned.

Kind regards,

A girl who likes girls.

(Lot's) people are very happy about this marriage idea...:cool-v:

Yea because we know how accurately t.v represents real life....

Sent from my KIW-L21 using Tapatalk

All right wo are the 52 assholes who say it's bad and should be banned.

Kind regards,

A girl who likes girls.
I'm one of them, why should we be banned because we have a different opinion? And why so agressive obviously you don't have kind regards for people who don't support homosexuality.

Sent from my KIW-L21 using Tapatalk

I'm not religious and I'm part of the community myself so obviously I want everywhere to be a safe place for LGBT people and for everyone to have the same human rights. But even from aa religious point of view, I really doubt Jesus was an ******* and hated people for something they couldn't help.

I'm not religious and I'm part of the community myself so obviously I want everywhere to be a safe place for LGBT people and for everyone to have the same human rights. But even from aa religious point of view, I really doubt Jesus was an ******* and hated people for something they couldn't help.

Exactly.

@srdceleva,
No one's banning anyone.

Personally, I don't get why they want it so badly, other than assome form of acceptance, because it's like jumping on a sinking ship.

I support gay/transsexual marriage 100 percent!!! 100000 percent! Infinite percent! Seriously though, i think it's wrong to deny marriage to any couple based on them being of the same sex

This thread has been viewed 381347 times.

Back