Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Story of the Year

• Nickle Back

• Breaking Benjamin

• Total voters
man, its so hard to choose a "top band". many are the best at certain times.

But if I must:

1) Radiohead;
2) Led Zeppelin;
3) Pink Floyd;
4) Nirvana;
5) Aerosmith

I've never been one to have 'favourite' bands as such. I just have a huge group of bands I reaaaally like. And a few of them that come into my head right now are: Queens of the Stone Age, System of a Down, The Living End, Nine Inch Nails, Deftones, Rage Against the Machine, Eels, Polysics, Amen, Mad Capsule Markets, Smashing Pumpkins, Jimi Hendrix, Incubus...there's a whole heap of others but I'll leave it at that. :bravo:

Linkin Park = my fave band in the world. I'm also a huge fan of Opeth, though they're not as mainstream as LP.

I put greenday, but as far as Alternative goes:

In no real order:
Greenday, SOAD, Sublime, Nirvana, Pearl Jam, Rage Against the Machine, The Cure, Dead Kennedys, Metallica, NERD, The Smiths, Joy Division, Korn, Spiderbait, The Living End and the bets ever... REGURGITATOR all rank very highly for me.

I could click every band on that list and still not be satisfied. I voted for Green Day, though, since they've been around for so long, yet still going strong (sorry, Metallica. St. Anger was disappointing).

JANE'S ADDICTION (my favorite band ever, but only the 87-91 stuff, not the blah reunion album)
Led Zeppelin
New Order
The Police
Velvet Underground

David Bowie -not a band, i dont care.
Ours
Franz Ferdinand
Queen
London After Midnight
Rhapsody

lately I've come to like Green Day..I like their style of music..but I also like Linkin Park, Blink 182, and Sum 41...they are all very good bands ^^

What no Beatles? I'm just kidding. I like Billy Talent and I think Coldplay should be on there for rock/alternative. Some of the bands you've listed I would say, "are mainstream bands." what I mean is they get air play on MTV. There still rally good bands though!

I chose Metallica, but also like Linkin Park, Nirvana, and many others....
One group, which is my all-time favourite is U2 though!!! :balloon:

I'm not much of a rock fan myself, however, there is this song that I do enjoya lot, blurry from puddle of mudd, so my vote goes to them :)

Skillet, Switchfoot, Kutless...

Right now, I'm hooked on Christian Rock.

Just one band:

THE BEATLES!!!!!

Yeah, yeah, yeah! 'Nuff said!

:cool:

I'd Have to say......

1. Weezer
2. Incubus
3. RATM
4. Sublime
5. Staind

The list could go on and on........................

Tsunami Bomb!

One of my fave punk rock bands. Love female singers that know how to rock! :p

I'd give a whole list of my favorites, but I doubt that most people have heard of them. O well :)

GODSMACK for sure :) ...btw, METALLICA is still thrashy enough, I guess ;)

This thread has been viewed 29661 times.

Back