• Nickle Back

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Breaking Benjamin

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

H1R0

H1R0
Reaction score
Just pick your favorite from the list.(If it's not there, reply and let me know wich band you do like)

What List????

My alternative is Glenn Miller's big band sound! They knew how to make good music in the 40's! I think my age is showing?

Frank

:? :blush: :cool:

the list in the poll, old man white ;)

YES! metallica has 100% of the votes!.. wait.. i'm the only one that has voted...

while i would pick some of the bands from your poll (sublime, tool, nirvana, offspring) id listen to a bunch of other bands just the same (led zeppelin, reggie and the full effect, alkaline trio, hot water music, radiohead, nofx, less than jake, etc etc.) though i dont really have a favorite so yeah jus the list there...

added an "other" option to your poll as well

I voted Sublime...

But yeah, it would be nice to see a few others on the list (Zeppelin, namely)

Hah. I voted Linkin Park because they're my favorite. But I like so many bands in those genres it's hard to choose. Basically any band that played at Warped Tour has my vote.

Frank D. White said:
My alternative is Glenn Miller's big band sound! They knew how to make good music in the 40's! I think my age is showing?

Frank

:? :blush: :cool:

I like Perry Como myself lol.

But my favorite now has to be Disturbed or System of a Down.

Linkin Park , they are my favorite

I also like Nirvana and maroon 5 and the list goes on ...

But Linkin Park is the best :D

Nirvana, Soundgarden, Dinosaur Jr, Hole, Sonic Youth, ... and Pantera

The Ramones - based in part upon catching them live in Matsumoto in 1996 (coincidentally, one year before finally, after 21 years, seeing The Sex Pistols live at the same venue).

Wow, where to start. I don't reall have "favorites" per se, but here is some stuff high up on my list........

Soundgarden, Sonic Youth, Alice in Chains, Nine Inch Nails, Slayer, Emperor, Dimmu Borgir as far as rock and alternative goes.

I just started getting into some punk, I like Bad Religion a lot, as well as The Virus, The Clash, The Misfits, and hardcore such as Agnostic Front and 25 ta Life.

But these are just a few examples.

And hell, if Glenn Miller's band can be considered Alterative, put that on the list too!

cross-platform you sure do love black metal ...

have you ever listened to dark funeral ????

Led Zeppelin and Pink Floyd. Back in high school, though, I was a huge fan of Minor Threat. Great stuff!

Dan

Yea, Dark Funeral is pretty good. I have gotten into a lot of Black Metal recently, some of my favorites are Immortal, Graveworm, and Satyricon.

If you are in the mood, cradle of filth is highly recommended ^^

cross-platform said:
Wow, where to start. I don't reall have "favorites" per se, but here is some stuff high up on my list........

Soundgarden, Sonic Youth, Alice in Chains, Nine Inch Nails, Slayer, Emperor, Dimmu Borgir as far as rock and alternative goes.

I just started getting into some punk, I like Bad Religion a lot, as well as The Virus, The Clash, The Misfits, and hardcore such as Agnostic Front and 25 ta Life.

But these are just a few examples.

And hell, if Glenn Miller's band can be considered Alterative, put that on the list too!

cross-platform, you have good taste... :cool:

I love, love NIN. Sonic Youth too. Well, those that I highlighted in bold I really like.

Also, Pearl Jam, Primus, Jane's Addiction, Dead Kennedys, Rage Against the Machine, System of a Down, Violent Femmes, The Prodigy, Garbage, etc. etc.

There's just no end...

You forgot the greatest band of all time, Staind! Staind is a band that puts a lot of soul into their music. I haven't heard a song from any other band as good as "Outside." Linkin Park comes close with "Breaking the Habit."

Staind #1

This thread has been viewed 29658 times.

Back