Male rape

Yes, but you dint relise what people were saying to me saying that i have AIDS ! oh yea thats really funny. The way some people treat me is disgraceful, really what have i ever done to cause any harm or offence to anyone on this forum. I tried to be as nice as possible to everyone, but alot of people just seem to have something against me.

Arch said:
Yes, but you dint relise what people were saying to me saying that i have AIDS ! oh yea thats really funny. The way some people treat me is disgraceful, really what have i ever done to cause any harm or offence to anyone on this forum. I tried to be as nice as possible to everyone, but alot of people just seem to have something against me.

Hmm, I'm not really sure what you're talking about here. No one said that you have AIDS.

By the way, you don't think that this statement had anything to do with it?

Arch said:
lol just the notation of male rape makes me laugh all over the floor !!

:D :D

ok whatever, but i dont want people bringing this back up like sbv did. A simple joke, and people make out i was the only person who joked about it on this thread. IF you lokk through they is much more people making jokes. geez why i bother. I put it to rest here.

lol i think someone gave me a bed rep point, cos it was red ?? lol no comment and not even a name. Big hard man i see.

@Arch....
I gave you the negative rep point.

Mary Kay Latourneau is being released from prison this Wednesday morning.

This is like one of the worst places on the forum to be joking around.

Serious talk.

So if you don't have anything serious to say then don't say anything, its as simple as that.

lol k... no need to start bringing up again.... hitman-X

Brooker said:
Mary Kay Latourneau is being released from prison this Wednesday morning.

I wonder what would have happened if it had been a male teacher who impregnated a femal student.

For committing the same crime, females get off easier.

Last edited by a moderator:
She got 7 years in jail. After her first sentencing, she met with the boy and got pregnant again and that lengthened her sentence. Perhaps a male would have gotten a longer sentence, I don't know.

kirei_na_me said:
Someone could be slipped certain blue pills too, I guess.
blue pills are out, they are not efficient enough, take too long to act / react, and as it is said, the men would have enough time to flee if he did not agree to be "raped".
There are much better solutions, some are certain drugs easilly bought (carefull...!!! not all or just anything) that will have a most relaxing effect, a little bit like wine without dizzyness or headaches, that will put one's mind so much in confidence, then it's up to the girl to be persuasive and if a woman really WANTS TO rape a man in this condition, she will be in good mood to do things ( like use every part of her body) that will have terrific reaction on the male's body.
nothing to it.

Now, as for a woman raping a man without chemicals or external help, if the guy dont agree, I see it as extremely difficult, even impossible. Since 80% of a man's "hard manhood" comes from the head, if the head says no, the results could be extremely disappointing for the lady (if we can call a female rapist a lady...). One can argue that oral stimulation (or other expert stimulation) can do wonders. This is partly true and / or will be true to younger ones in their teens, but not so much to UNWILLING (and I strongly stress this word) adults since MIND OVER "MATTER" will dictate the rules ! However if she succeeds, that mean the guy is partly willing and in that case it's not rape anymore...
so for the judges, it's a bit difficult to say...
now if I find myself with say 6 or 7 J-girls, all wanting to rape me ( what ? oh, yes, I DO have extremely wild dreams....) I would tend to agree... So much for rape....

byp wrote....
However if she succeeds, that mean the guy is partly willing and in that case it's not rape anymore...

This is a very dangerous point to make because many male rapists make this claim about their victims, "After a while she stopped struggling and seemed to enjoy it, so it wasn't rape." I don't buy that at all.

I think you were talking about an erection, byp?

Well, mind over matter is one thing, but the penis will become erect from stimulation usually despite the emotional state of the male. Its why men can be raped during unconciousness.

All you need is a heart rate.

Brooker said:
byp wrote....

This is a very dangerous point to make because many male rapists make this claim about their victims, "After a while she stopped struggling and seemed to enjoy it, so it wasn't rape." I don't buy that at all.
it's just as good that you don't buy it, 'cause I have nothing to sell. if you read carefully, and if you think of the difference (basic & fondamental), one cannot compare women and men rape. a woman can be completely and 100% unwilling and still be raped because of the physical disposition. But rape is NOT only a matter of penetration. Depending of the countries the definition of rape will vary greatly. **
I will not go into a description, but just try to visualize both ways.
but I understand what you mean, still i do not think it's right. A good judge will not stop at the otion of pleasure, and even less at the notion that the woman, at one stage stopped to fight or resist. A good judge will never take a rapist's words and believe that the victim had pleasure.

** in some coutries a woman can be raped and it will not be considered as such, because she had to obey to the male. If the same woman in that same country only slightly touches a male's genitals, she could be amputated of her hand, or even lapidated to death.
we live in a strange world. Brooker.

Most men enjoy it if a woman initiates sexual things with them, only beta males get scared.

This thread has been viewed 43595 times.

Back