Male rape

B

Bounty Hunter

I have a serious question for the older or mabye some of the younger members.

Why is it when a man gets raped its not taken as seriously as when a women gets raped?

I DON'T MEAN TO AFFEND PEOPLE

ok a couple things, im moving this to serious talk and deleting all previous posts to start this over.
king of tokyo, please refrain from repling here unless you have something constructive to ad.

Haha sorry, actually my first post was serious, then it just got ridiculous.

i think it is becouse a man is generally seen as physicly stronger then a woman, so if the man doesnt want to have sex, he could just push the woman away or something...

well, thats wat i think.

(does 16 mean of the younger members?) :?

Men don't have to be raped by women. Ever heard what goes on in a men's prison?

Yeah. I sure most men don't mind being "raped" by women (well it wouldn't be rape in this case, huh?), but by others... hmm... let's not go there. :D

because it is thought that guy always wanna have sex with any girl that moves.
also maybe said girl has a disease or something and you say "NO" but then she gets ya trashed and ties up while youre passed out. then hmm ties a popsicle stick to ya and goes to town. what then or maybe a bunch all hold you down. or a million other scenarios i could think up but it does happen just not often.

Someone could be slipped certain blue pills too, I guess.

tha_rippa1be said:
i think it is becouse a man is generally seen as physicly stronger then a woman, so if the man doesnt want to have sex, he could just push the woman away or something...

well, thats wat i think.

(does 16 mean of the younger members?) :?

well it could go like that but what about drugs if the women drugs the guy into it.

I have heard of this happening before

Male rape in what sense? Man to another, or a woman tricking a man into bed. I must say these lasts ones are few in case. As for the first one well....... it's an ugly thing, but i guess it happens and that's too bad. All kinds of rape is bad

I think because it would be a shamefull thing to be said in public...ever heard on the news of a guy been raped???(maybe once or twice) :souka:

I'm So Old Fashioned.......

I never even thought of rape by a woman. The "Bend Over For The Soap" idea and prison came to mind to me.
I'd rather go to death row & have a cell alone, then be "Big Bubba's" girlfriend!

Frank

:blush:

Yeah, ever seen the movie Deliverance?

Hey.....

let go of my ear, that hurts!!OOOOWEEEEEEE that really hurts!!!

Frank

:D

SQueal like a PIGGY
but anyways rape is a horrible thing that happens to people. I dont really know what to say if a man is raped by a women, i could understand the controverys of a man being raped by another man. but ive never heard of a man being raped by a women

Well, there was a famous case not too long ago in Washington State of a J.H.S. teacher that was having sexual relations with one of her 13 year old students (a boy); I believe that was at the very least statutory rape... but I don't recall what charges were made against her. At the time of her arrest she was pregnant with his child, and claimed to be in love with him.

I think it is because there is the idea that males are the stronger of the sexes. That stronger people should not violate weaker people.

canadian_kor said:
I think it is because there is the idea that males are the stronger of the sexes. That stronger people should not violate weaker people.

Let's be honest here. It's because:

In the case of a woman doing it, no one would believe it, and people would wonder what kind of guy would complain about it.

In the case of a man doing it, no straight guy wants to admit that some other guy forced his way on him, whether anally or orally.

Frank D. White said:
I never even thought of rape by a woman. The "Bend Over For The Soap" idea and prison came to mind to me.
I'd rather go to death row & have a cell alone, then be "Big Bubba's" girlfriend!

Frank

:blush:

Big Bubba :D :D :D

This thread has been viewed 43412 times.

Back