Male rape

I should watch out for this... what with my devilishly good looks and everything..

lol just the notation of male rape makes me laugh all over the floor !!

:D :D

lets see how much you laugh when bubba tears you open or when some chick drugs you and gives you HIV.. it'll be a blast...

:relief: :(

TwistedMac said:
lets see how much you laugh when bubba tears you open or when some chick drugs you and gives you HIV.. it'll be a blast...

He should get put in prison and the instance he hits the showers hes "FRESH MEAT".

then lets see whos laughing then. :D

TwistedMac said:

:? :? errrr... go kill some pigeons !

chiquiliquis wrote....
Well, there was a famous case not too long ago in Washington State of a J.H.S. teacher that was having sexual relations with one of her 13 year old students (a boy); I believe that was at the very least statutory rape... but I don't recall what charges were made against her. At the time of her arrest she was pregnant with his child, and claimed to be in love with him.

Mary Kay Latourneau (sp?).
She's been in jail for years, but she's getting out soon. She actually managed to have two kids with the boy. His family also filed a civil suit against the school district.

At the time, I got mad at people who said in WASN'T rape because I knew they were only saying that because the perpetrator was a women (and a rather attractive one, actually), and that's such a double standard. If a male teacher impregnated a yound female student (twice!), even if it was consentual, there'd be hell to pay. I was glad she got jail time, because it was rape. It doesn't have to be forced for it to be rape.

Arch said:
:? :? errrr... go kill some pigeons !

am pretty sure that was surposed to be to me and you quoted the wrong person.

cause why would Mac shoot pigeons not that i do.

Brooker said:
chiquiliquis wrote....

Mary Kay Latourneau (sp?).
She's been in jail for years, but she's getting out soon. She actually managed to have two kids with the boy. His family also filed a civil suit against the school district.

At the time, I got mad at people who said in WASN'T rape because I knew they were only saying that because the perpetrator was a women (and a rather attractive one, actually), and that's such a double standard. If a male teacher impregnated a yound female student (twice!), even if it was consentual, there'd be hell to pay. I was glad she got jail time, because it was rape. It doesn't have to be forced for it to be rape.

I think its so stupid when that happens.

Women want equal rights all the time so why not get the equal law side of it.

Brooker (re: Hitman-X) said:
If a male teacher impregnated a young female student (twice!), even if it was consentual, there'd be hell to pay. I was glad she got jail time, because it was rape. It doesn't have to be forced for it to be rape.

*hands brooker the "name that rapist" award for his excellent knowledge current events*

... ouch... that sounds worse than I mean for it too (no one take offense, plz).

But yeah... re: above... perhaps that is why I brought it up. The Latourneau case was one that made many of us reconsider our "classical" conceptions of rape. Not only was the perpetrater a woman, but her victim was underaged. Your comment about "had she been a man" is absolutely true--which ties into Hitman's statement. However, I'm don't recall Latourneau herself trying to dismiss responsibility on the basis of her sex; rather, she flat out claimed to be in love with the boy.

Do you know what came of the boy (Brooker, or anyone else)?

chiquiliquis said:
Do you know what came of the boy (Brooker, or anyone else)?

He and his mother are raising those two children and the last I heard, he was waiting for Mary Kay to get out of prison so that they could resume their relationship. He claims he's still in love with her.

For those who don't know who we're talking about:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mary_Kay_Letourneau

kirei_na_me said:
He and his mother are raising those two children and the last I heard, he was waiting for Mary Kay to get out of prison so that they could resume their relationship. He claims he's still in love with her.

For those who don't know who we're talking about:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mary_Kay_Letourneau

Wow... the affair even gets it's own encyclopedia entry... not to mention all the made for TV garbage...

But, the kid is what?--20 now?

With any rape victim I would expect there to be some long lasting (and very serious) effects... regardless of whether he consented, he was 13 at the time--that has to mean something.

I am curious to know, given that he is a man (now), if he has had access to the same resources and support that we normally would provide to female victims of rape. Or, rather... let me put it this way: how well is our society (or any, for that matter) equiped to deal with the anomily of "male-rape". What support, if any, is offered? Or is the traditional support system unable to accomodate these anomilies. I'm sure the boy was sent to a psychiatrist... but what did that count for, in the end?

chiquiliquis wrote....
*hands brooker the "name that rapist" award for his excellent knowledge current events*

What can I say, I work in TV news. I'm the media!! :mad:

he also wrote....
However, I'm don't recall Latourneau herself trying to dismiss responsibility on the basis of her sex; rather, she flat out claimed to be in love with the boy.

Yeah, I don't think Latourneau herself ever tried to get any special treatment because she was a woman, but people debating the subject seemed to. She STILL claims that she loves the guy, but that's the same defense a lot of child molesters make. Also, she was married and (I think) already had a few kids at the time of her first offense. Truly nuts. :nuts:

From what I hear, the boy is having a lot of difficulties raising the two kids *go figure*. I feel sorry for everyone involved (the boy, his parents, the TWO KIDS who have to live with this strange situation), except her, because it's a situation she created.

This may be a little off the topic of the leturneo case but at this school close to where I used to live i knew this kid that was in a sport (football or soccer i cant remember which) and the guys from his team held him down and took turns rapeing him and beating him and then when he got home he shot himself beacuse he could not live with it. And someone also mentioned the services for someone that was raped by a women if they would be equal to that of a woman being raped by a man and i kew another kid that his aunt had raped him and then he got help and they had to put him in a group full of female rape victims beacuse his case was a rare one and the females mocked him and ridiculed him for what had happened to him telling him that "Your pain could noway be simular to a womans" and stuff of that sort the kid was an outcast of a therapy group i mean how mean is that! Anyway he quit going beacuse they harassed him too much and he dealt with it in individual therapy that costed him a fortune.

@Arch, you only need to google a bit:

"Welcome to the world of Aids."

http://www.iol.co.za/index.php?set_id=1&click_id=&art_id=qw1080983341497B265
http://www.pottymouth.org/wetspot/wetspot084.html
http://www.ncweb.com/org/rapecrisis/malerape.html
http://www.menweb.org/throop/rape/studies/biblio.html

I really am covinced you would enjoy this scenario:
A sexy longhaared lady with big boobs sitting on you chest and playing around with her knife at your throat - while the others hold you down or enjoy themselves with your little friend?!?!
The dream of a man coming true???????

:-(

I think you would have better thought twice before going near your keyboard!!

HITMAN-X said:
am pretty sure that was surposed to be to me and you quoted the wrong person.

cause why would Mac shoot pigeons not that i do.

it's an msn conversation me and arch had :p and i wasnt supposed to shoot them, i was supposed to wring their necks

TimF said:
This may be a little off the topic of the leturneo case but at this school close to where I used to live i knew this kid that was in a sport (football or soccer i cant remember which) and the guys from his team held him down and took turns rapeing him and beating him and then when he got home he shot himself beacuse he could not live with it. And someone also mentioned the services for someone that was raped by a women if they would be equal to that of a woman being raped by a man and i kew another kid that his aunt had raped him and then he got help and they had to put him in a group full of female rape victims beacuse his case was a rare one and the females mocked him and ridiculed him for what had happened to him telling him that "Your pain could noway be simular to a womans" and stuff of that sort the kid was an outcast of a therapy group i mean how mean is that! Anyway he quit going beacuse they harassed him too much and he dealt with it in individual therapy that costed him a fortune.

.<--- behold the amazing dot!
paragraphs, use paragraphs tim... this is all one long text.
i somehow cant breathe in when i read it because it has no pauses.
poor kid though..

sbv0001 said:
@Arch, you only need to google a bit:

"Welcome to the world of Aids."

http://www.iol.co.za/index.php?set_id=1&click_id=&art_id=qw1080983341497B265
http://www.pottymouth.org/wetspot/wetspot084.html
http://www.ncweb.com/org/rapecrisis/malerape.html
http://www.menweb.org/throop/rape/studies/biblio.html

I really am covinced you would enjoy this scenario:
A sexy longhaared lady with big boobs sitting on you chest and playing around with her knife at your throat - while the others hold you down or enjoy themselves with your little friend?!?!
The dream of a man coming true???????

:-(

I think you would have better thought twice before going near your keyboard!!

wtf are you on about ? if you dint relise already it was a joke. So dont be telling me this BS your saying now/

KEEP IT CALM "GENTLEMEN" !!

Remember the "MODS" are watching for heated collars and un-politeness. Sticks,stones, & misunderstandings can't hurt you; explain,explain, explain!

Uncle Frank

:blush:

I'm Admin's little helper hehe...I spy around for angry and heated ppl...no seriously...I don't think they need me at all..Jei has some kind of 6th sense for trouble :D ....whenever someone is being a burden..*POOF* he's there !!! :blush:

@Arch
Tztztz....

Ok then. At least you?ve got a really rare sort of humour......

This thread has been viewed 43419 times.

Back