Site NavigationEupedia Top > Eupedia Forum & Japan Forum
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 6 ppl get killed over a X-Box!

旅人 Achievements:
    1 year registered

Ethnic group
    european

6 ppl get killed over a X-Box!

Hmm..lately a lot of deaths related to games/consoles?

http://www.cnn.com/2004/US/South/08/....ap/index.html

wait up! Achievements:
    1 year registered

Ethnic group
    ..still at it?.. go away!

Quote Originally Posted by cnn
    "Officials struggling to come up with a motive for the crime believe the killings were committed over the theft of some clothes and an Xbox game system owned by Victorino,"
    i'm guessing it either didnt have much to do with it or it was the last straw in an ongoing feud of some sort.

you wouldnt hire 3 guys to kill 6 guys for an xbox.

still sick stuff....

Banned Achievements:
    1 year registered

Its a cruel world.

life goes on

Manga Psychic Achievements:
    1 year registered

Quote Originally Posted by Bounty Hunter
    Its a cruel world.

life goes on
    ... for six fewer people.

Niffed because you didn't get the job?

The Funky Homosapien. Achievements:
    1 year registered

Ethnic group
    Cape Verden/Canadian/Mixes

Its a cruel world.

life goes on
    For the love of God you still haven't given up on this cold-blooded yakuza killer act ?

Quote Originally Posted by CNN
    DAYTONA BEACH, Florida (AP) -- A man who was angry about a suspected theft recruited three teenagers to stab and beat six people to death with baseball bats in a Florida home

Only in America

Oh no, I mentioned B'z!!! Achievements:
    1 year registered

Ethnic group
    私は人間だ!!!

Yeah, I agree with Twisted... I highly doubt that you'd kill six people over an X-Box. Hell, if someone stole mine, I'd be happy because maybe then I could get one with a properly functioning laser and not have to deal with 'dirty disc' errors on brand new games. Sheesh.

I have a feeling that there's more to this story than just an X-Box and some clothes.

Anyway,

Peace..

Ant

Hentai Koutaishi Achievements:
    1 year registered

Ethnic group
    Caucasian

I'd also say it's extremely unlikely that the Xbox is the cause. They just needed some sort of scapegoat, and all they found was the Xbox. Since the association between video games and violence has already been used several times, they just blindly decided that this had to be it.

Banned Achievements:
    1 year registered

I never said anything about me killing them nor would i waste my time on them.

READ THIS > Look people die all the time so whats the point crying about it? Just when i have noted this they will have been 100 000's of deaths/murders. AND their will have been 100 000's of births its the circle of life DEAL WITH IT!

and since when did i say anything about the yakuza in this thread?
    just drop the yakuza thing is SOO boring now. Surely you people can say something better then that?

1 year registered

Ethnic group

I never said anything about me killing them nor would i waste my time on them.

READ THIS > Look people die all the time so whats the point crying about it? Just when i have noted this they will have been 100 000's of deaths/murders. AND their will have been 100 000's of births its the circle of life DEAL WITH IT!

and since when did i say anything about the yakuza in this thread?
    just drop the yakuza thing is SOO boring now. Surely you people can say something better then that?
    You're cool now buddy.. I'd hope you're parents don't get brutally murdered.. you may come to JREF and post a thread on your sadness.. and you know what I'll reply ?
    DEAL WITH IT!

Gag me with a spoon Achievements:
    1 year registered

I dont see why you're singling bounty hunter out, king. He didnt say anything outwardly offensive.

His initial reply was just a simple display of indifferent compassion. Nothing wrong with that.

1 year registered

Quote Originally Posted by Winter
    I dont see why you're singling bounty hunter out, king. He didnt say anything outwardly offensive.
    Did you miss the days prior to his 'PC' name?
    His initial reply was just a simple display of indifferent compassion. Nothing wrong with that.
    Indifferent, yes. Compassion is another matter.

1 year registered

Quote Originally Posted by PaulTB
    Did you miss the days prior to his 'PC' name?
    First, I dont care too much particularily, so I dont pay attention too much.

Second, so the king here, and maybe you, and whomever else, are basing your treatment for bounty hunter based on past events?

Pencils have erasers for a reason.

1 year registered

Second, so the king here, and maybe you, and whomever else, are basing your treatment for bounty hunter based on past events?
    Nope he's still quite capable of being annoying in the present, as per this thread.

1 year registered

Welps, I remember once upon a time when the squeaky wheel got the grease...

1 year registered

Ethnic group
    私は人間だ!!!

Jesus Christ, what is wrong with you people? Arguing over what? The original post was to tell a strange topic, then, everyone was allowed to chime in with their own opinion. If Bounty doesn't care, shows indifference or praises the killers.. what difference is it going to make to you after you've logged off J-REF, shut your PC down and gone about the rest of your day?

Personally, I could care less what the hell he has said in the past. The nice thing about your mouse is that you have a scroll button which allows you control over how fast you roll down the page. It is even handy as an 'ignore post' button! See a poster you disagree with and zip you have skipped over the unwanted post! Astounding , this technology.

I seem to notice people are bringing up his supposed history with Yakuza type posts, everyone has a hobby. I personally, could have gone to Japan at one point and been very well taken care of by them. It's nice to have friends, you know?

And friendship is what this group is about...

Stop bickering.

And Winter, I got yer back, girl...

Ant

Banned Achievements:
    1 year registered

Quote Originally Posted by PaulTB
    Nope he's still quite capable of being annoying in the present, as per this thread.
    What is so annoying about me? My name or past name.
    I think you dislike when someone has a new opinion on a death subject.
    Are we all surposed to have one opinion? "am so sorry for them".WELL NOT ME

I post my opinion, if i don't care then i don't care.

Thank you i have noticed when someone has a different opinion on something everyone else starts on that person.

Quote Originally Posted by King of Tokyo
    You're cool now buddy.. I'd hope you're parents don't get brutally murdered.. you may come to JREF and post a thread on your sadness.. and you know what I'll reply ?
    AM looking forward to it.

1 year registered

Thank you i have noticed when someone has a different opinion on something everyone else starts on that person.
    Wait until they start giving you bad rep points for disagreeing, or having a different approach/outlook on life, and displaying it, if they havent already.

1 year registered

Ethnic group

Wait until they start giving you bad rep points for disagreeing, or having a different approach/outlook on life, and displaying it, if they havent already.
    It's funny you'd say that, because that is what he did to me Twice. You have no idea what he has said in the past, about how he wants to kill someone to get into the Yakuza.. I'm not sure who you think you're defending, but you really need to get your facts straight before defending someone. If you support his dreams of becoming a hitman, then I feel sorry for you too. These are some PMs I recieved from his friend potatoe because they are both in it together wanting to become murderers.

Quote Originally Posted by potatoe
    were going to kill you, hehe

a bit of dynamite in your throat and blow your head off and crap down your neck, you'll enjoy that wont you?
    Quote Originally Posted by potatoe
    hi mate where do you live, so i can come slaughter you, with my katana sword and keep your skull as trophy on my mantle piece.
    Me being the mature fellow that I am, I did not even bother responding back. You're really making yourself look foolish defending someone who should have been banned a million times over. Look at the facts, I have done nothing wrong, he and his friend have harrassed me because I am not someone who sympathizes with wanna-be murderers, yet I am somehow the bad guy ? Yeh, Right.

1 year registered

It's funny you'd say that, because that is what he did to me Twice.
    So its okay to do it back to him? If you were as mature as you claim, I doubt you'd resort to his level....ne?

You have no idea what he has said in the past, about how he wants to kill someone to get into the Yakuza.. I'm not sure who you think you're defending, but you really need to get your facts straight before defending someone. If you support his dreams of becoming a hitman, then I feel sorry for you too. These are some PMs I recieved from his friend potatoe because they are both in it together wanting to become murderers.
    Facts? I didnt state any 'facts' regarding anyones past, just conjecture on how maltreatment only promotes more anguish.

Feel sorry for me all you want, I dont mind it one way or another.

Now, I wasnt 'defending' the man so much as I was defending his ability to display apathetic tendancies.

I dont agree with murder, and if he wants to become a murderer, than thats a shame, but I wont condemn anyone for truly having issues. *IT takes a certain mindset to truly want to murder, and showing those people contempt, subjugation, and hatred will only fuel the tendancies, rather than nullify*

Another metaphor; dont bother giving a burning man matches. Give him a bucket of water.

1 year registered

Ethnic group

So its okay to do it back to him? If you were as mature as you claim, I doubt you'd resort to his level....ne?
    If you were responding to him doing what you said that I would do (Being petty and taking away my rep points because I wasn't down with Yakuza) Then what makes you think I resorted to his level.

Facts? I didnt state any 'facts' regarding anyones past, just conjecture on how maltreatment only promotes more anguish.

Feel sorry for me all you want, I dont mind it one way or another.
    I am not maltreating him. I was simply shocked to see he was still keeping it up even after he had changed his name to try to get away from all the less than intelligent comments he had made and made a good few people dislike him.

Now, I wasnt 'defending' the man so much as I was defending his ability to display apathetic tendancies.

I dont agree with murder, and if he wants to become a murderer, than thats a shame, but I wont condemn anyone for truly having issues. *IT takes a certain mindset to truly want to murder, and showing those people contempt, subjugation, and hatred will only fuel the tendancies, rather than nullify*

Another metaphor; dont bother giving a burning man matches. Give him a bucket of water.
    I never said he wasn't allowed to be the way he is, but I do not like his attitude and would prefer him to be somewhere he can fit in, maybe he should seek out a Yakuza worshipping forum. Good that you aren't defending him atleast. I hope you notice it isn't only the fact that he has serious issues and wants to be a killer (But probably will amount to nothing more than that guy in the neighbourhood that tortures cats to get off), but he is also quite the jerk on the forum, not to mention his little buddy who is simply lacking a fully functional brain. I can't really see you defending him in the future, so I have nothing more to say on this matter.

1 year registered

Ethnic group
    私は人間だ!!!

@You have no idea what he has said in the past, about how he wants to kill someone to get into the Yakuza..

I hope that you all know that it is next to IMPOSSIBLE to be an outsider and become one, right? I personally could come as close as any foreigner could, but I don't agree with that lifestyle. It is the same thing that keeps me from accepting help at time when needed from some of my overseas friends.

I want nothing to do with it.

I think everyone needs to calm down.

Take a pill.

Ant

Banned Achievements:
    1 year registered

It's funny you'd say that, because that is what he did to me Twice. You have no idea what he has said in the past, about how he wants to kill someone to get into the Yakuza.. I'm not sure who you think you're defending, but you really need to get your facts straight before defending someone. If you support his dreams of becoming a hitman, then I feel sorry for you too. These are some PMs I recieved from his friend potatoe because they are both in it together wanting to become murderers.

Me being the mature fellow that I am, I did not even bother responding back. You're really making yourself look foolish defending someone who should have been banned a million times over. Look at the facts, I have done nothing wrong, he and his friend have harrassed me because I am not someone who sympathizes with wanna-be murderers, yet I am somehow the bad guy ? Yeh, Right.

HEY HEY i had nothing to do with this. Potatoe did this out of his own free will.

Where I'm Supposed to Be Achievements:
    1 year registered

Ethnic group
    caucasian(Swiss/English/Native American)

I think it's time to drop the subject.

Regular Member Achievements:
    Veteran

When did you become the bobbleheaded girl? I thought it was pretty eyes?
    hmm....wounded pride...maybe that's what was the motive for the x-box

1 year registered

Quote Originally Posted by den4
    hmm....wounded pride...maybe that's what was the motive for the x-box
    In my opinion it's down to three things.
    1. Lack of empathy.
    2. Lack of respect for human life.
    3. Lack of foresight.

Reasons not to kill someone include,
    because you understand the trauma you are causing for those directly and indrectly affected,
    because of the abstract moral that killing is wrong,
    because you know you'll probably get seriously ****ed up yourself if you do.

Incidently the fact that criminals very rarely take the last reason seriously is one of the reasons that hard sentences and the death penalty don't have the detterence value they 'should'.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast