6 ppl get killed over a X-Box!

Status
Not open for further replies.
@You have no idea what he has said in the past, about how he wants to kill someone to get into the Yakuza..

I hope that you all know that it is next to IMPOSSIBLE to be an outsider and become one, right? I personally could come as close as any foreigner could, but I don't agree with that lifestyle. It is the same thing that keeps me from accepting help at time when needed from some of my overseas friends.

I want nothing to do with it.

I think everyone needs to calm down.

Take a pill.

Ant

King of Tokyo said:
It's funny you'd say that, because that is what he did to me Twice. You have no idea what he has said in the past, about how he wants to kill someone to get into the Yakuza.. I'm not sure who you think you're defending, but you really need to get your facts straight before defending someone. If you support his dreams of becoming a hitman, then I feel sorry for you too. These are some PMs I recieved from his friend potatoe because they are both in it together wanting to become murderers.

Me being the mature fellow that I am, I did not even bother responding back. You're really making yourself look foolish defending someone who should have been banned a million times over. Look at the facts, I have done nothing wrong, he and his friend have harrassed me because I am not someone who sympathizes with wanna-be murderers, yet I am somehow the bad guy ? Yeh, Right.

HEY HEY i had nothing to do with this. Potatoe did this out of his own free will.

I think it's time to drop the subject.

When did you become the bobbleheaded girl? I thought it was pretty eyes? :D
hmm....wounded pride...maybe that's what was the motive for the x-box :?

den4 said:
hmm....wounded pride...maybe that's what was the motive for the x-box :?
In my opinion it's down to three things.
1. Lack of empathy.
2. Lack of respect for human life.
3. Lack of foresight.

Reasons not to kill someone include,
because you understand the trauma you are causing for those directly and indrectly affected,
because of the abstract moral that killing is wrong,
because you know you'll probably get seriously ****ed up yourself if you do.

Incidently the fact that criminals very rarely take the last reason seriously is one of the reasons that hard sentences and the death penalty don't have the detterence value they 'should'.

I see....so shall we call you bobboru hedo kirei na me from now on? :D

You don't have to. That's a little long... :p I wouldn't want you to waste precious typing energy on my name.

kirei_na_me said:
You don't have to. That's a little long... :p I wouldn't want you to waste precious typing energy on my name.

Ah, but that's with the assumption that I would know what wasting precious typing energy would be....
I think that there is a core influx of superdimensional surplus of typing energy found on this forum site, and this is why you keep replying to me to explain things that I never did know...

but, you know what I always say, "you know more than I do" so.... :D

I view this thread as the best place to bring this up.

Someone said a few posts back about my ex name HITMAN-X and that i changed it to Bounty Hunter and for some reason am sure most of you people thought that i was supposed to of change. I don't no why.

I only wanted to change my name for the simple reason for you people to shut the hell up about it. BUT you still bring it up to this very thread.
*Letting the record skip letting the record skip*

I won't this to end right now. you people need to understand that every person has a different outlook on life and how they won't to live it and along with this they have different opinions on various subjects - for the not so bright people out there am talking about myself.

So just because i said that it is a "cruel world" in one other posts within this thread doesn't mean for everyone to bring up the past and make little crappy coments about me @ PaulTB, Self-proclaimed > King of Tokyo + Jon for giving me a bad rep point for saying it is a "cruel world" and telling me to "grow up", WHO ARE YOU TO TELL ME THIS? i don't know you and i don't want to know you. And various others who i can't remember cause thats how much they mean to me.

The world is not a nice place i undestand this but it seems you people have a hard time dealing with this, you must still be thinking the world is a happy - happy place where everyone gets along and we can all live in peace.
Sorry NOT going to happen.

AND am expecting some other simpleton to give me a bad post report.
well if you are then title it this.
"You have a different opinion so you must be silenced".

Believe it or not their are a few people here that i think is cool and am sure they no who they are. But to be honest i don't care if you all hate me its not going to affect me, am not going to start crying then ask for forgivness. I don't care about you!

Hopefully this message is clear.

Bounty Hunter said:
The world is not a nice place i undestand this but it seems you people have a hard time dealing with this, you must still be thinking the world is a happy - happy place where everyone gets along and we can all live in peace.
Sorry NOT going to happen.

Not with people like you around, no. It's nothing to do with different opinions - it's to do with your disrespectful and uncaring attitude to other people being killed.

People die all the time and if you don't now them then why waste your time being sad about it?

Jon, are you implying that one must care about any one person who's life is tragically cut short?

I dont understand why anyone other than direct family/friends *even that is variable* are responsible for a forced sense of sensitivity.

EDIT: Thinknig about this, it seems like you may be implying that all individuals should force compassion within.

Compassion that is forced, ends up becoming disdain. Compassion is a self-fueled emotion+postive/sensitive outward result. Some people are simply incapable of the self-motivating aspect of compassion.

You know, I'm one of those people. Its a clinical diagnosis. Its called antisocial disorder. Inability for compassion, and affinity for apathetic behaviour. Of course, the reason why I was diagnosed such, is because I'm bi-polar, and because I cant afford the additional medication to coincide with the medication I currently take for my heart, I had to learn to force myself into a self-inflicted antisocial syndrome through years of apathy training. I have to force myself to be at a passe middleground, otherwise my emotions would be off the frelling charts.

So with that said, understanding that there are people like me, is it still fair to ostricise, demean, and subjugate us? Bastardizing someone for their lack of compassion, is like fighting fire with fire. Why not show them what compassion is, by tolerating their negative behaviour, and accepting them for what they may be?

It's not forced sensitivity. Me feeling sorry for people who die, and also for their friends and family, is not a bad character trait in my opinion. I'm not saying you have to care, I just think it's a bit harsh to talk about their lives like they didn't matter.

jovial_jon said:
I just think it's a bit harsh to talk about their lives like they didn't matter.

Put it this way.

If i died, you people would be glad and would not shed a tear for me, am i right?

the only people who would, are close friends and family.
No one in the rest of the world would give a crap about me.
so i don't no why you think i should care about anyone i don't know.

You get my point?

Bounty Hunter said:
If i died, you people would be glad and would not shed a tear for me, am i right?

Don't be so sure. I don't like to hear about anybody dying, even - shock horror - you.

I'd rather you both take it to private messaging.

Status
Not open for further replies.

This thread has been viewed 21860 times.

Back