The Opinion Game

Hmm, definately not preppy. I guess I would be more of a hippy hahaha.
I prefer to dress down than up. However... I have owned a few nicely ridiculously expensive pieces in my time.

Potato or Sweet Potato?

mmm...me love potatoes :love:

although sweet potatos are good and lots of vitamin a

mountain or ocean?

Kara_Nari said:
Hmm, definately not preppy. I guess I would be more of a hippy hahaha.
I prefer to dress down than up. However... I have owned a few nicely ridiculously expensive pieces in my time.

Potato or Sweet Potato?
Good choice :cool: I don't like preps much either.

Ocean

Gun :gun: or flame thrower :flame:

Ooh I love the Mountains and the Ocean, which is why I am where I am now. I think this one might have been on here already... but if I had to choose it would be the ocean.

I dont like Guns, but I think they would be more effective.

Smurfs or Fraggle Rock?

Fraggle Rock
gun
In Seattle I don't have to choose between mountain and ocean. We have both! I can't decide.
potato
hippy
aliens, they're out there somewhere
knowing, duh, who wants to not know?
useful
wired
lobster
????
I like both, by good chat
samurai
body boarding
tacos
goldfish
????
limes
smells like teen spirit
turtles
Goodwill
shrimp

Here's a hard one...
marry the wrong person OR die alone??

Hard choice: give me the wrong person, but the right resources.

Marching Band or Choir?

Harvey said:
The Curious Incident fo the Dog in the Night-Time or Alice in Wonderland?
Alice in Wonderland. The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Nighttime was OK, but it got a bit much after a while. I know the point he was trying to make, but I think he overdid it. Anyway, I think it is really hard to compare a classic that has influenced so much that came after, to something contemporary, whose influence hasn't been felt yet.

On a similar theme:

His Dark Materials or Harry Potter

+Harry Potter, cause I don't know the other one.
+1995, cause it's the year I graduated from high school. What do I know about Nebraska football teams? :clueless:
+Alice in Wonderland, cause I don't know the other one.
+realistic, I'm way too practical to be romantic, which can be a problem sometimes.
+choir

Now think hard about this one. If you had wings only, you could fly, but you really couldn't do much else except hold things or pick things up in your mouth. So, the question...

Wings OR arms??
If you had ONLY wings or ONLY arms (of course you'd still have legs).

Wings, i want to fly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FLY LIKE A BIRDDDDDDDDDDD I ONLY WANNE FLY AWAY.. I DONT KNOW WHERE MY HOME IS.. I DONT KNOW WHERE MY SOUL ISSSSSSS>>> FLY LIKE A BIRD!!!

so yeah WINGS it will be !!!

head or tales?

Brooker said:
+Harry Potter, cause I don't know the other one.
Hey Brooker :wave: His Dark Materials is a trilogy by Philip Pullman that came out the same time as some of the Harry Potter books. They are great books - it's a fantasy story, a tragic romance and a twist on Paradise Lost at the same time. Highly recommended.
rose_of_eternity said:
tales... the heads are boring-looking :D

black or white?
Black as my soul mwahaha!

Cranberry or blueberry?

This thread has been viewed 202164 times.

Back