Are you what you think you are?

If you don't stand up for what you believe in, then you really don't believe in it do you?

Thor said:
If you don't stand up for what you believe in, then you really don't believe in it do you?

Nice quote, but wrong.

There is a big difference from believing in something, to taking initiative for something.

Such a simple answer. Everyone is interlinked and connected with everything they do. Everything is everyone no matter what they do.

The universe infinitely expands allowing anything to be possible.

Just believe that anything is possible. It's possible for you to jump that building, then again it's possible for you to fall. It all depends on factors that are linked together with you.

Hmm... I think a person's actions makes them what they are. A person that does bad things is a bad person, even if their intentions were good. The only thing one can do is feel sympathy for that person... it doesn't change the fact that the person is bad...

mad pierrot said:
Who gets to decide which things are bad?

You, judges, observers, God...

People do most of the things they do without thinking about doing them in a daily baisis; actions are more like reactions that we rutinely repeat doing so.

Having said that I know that we still struggle when it comes to a decision making, make a bad decision and do not even try to go back. (e.g. I knew that I shouldn't have drunk last night, but I did, I feel pretty s****y today!) Any kind of actions have effects on our lives regardless the meaning of them.

For a respect to the question, I am not sure if I am what I think I am. I say things that I don't mean sometimes, and I act not like myself sometimes depending of the surroundings.

This thread has been viewed 20429 times.

Back