Veteran member
Admin
Reaction score
Ethnic group
Italo-celto-germanic
How eating yoghurt can increase your chances to be kissed

BBC News: Natural yoghurt beats bad breath

BBC said:
Sugarless yoghurt could help beat bad breath, tooth decay and gum disease, say scientists.
Japanese researchers found eating the yoghurt reduced levels of hydrogen sulphide - a major cause of bad breath - in 80% of volunteers.

Wonder if that's why kissing is not very ingrained in Japanese culture (see No kissing in Japan), as the Japanese didn't eat any dairy products before Meiji. :p

Last edited:
I thought you'd get kissed because you get yogurt around your mouth sometimes, when you are a messy eater, and someone will come and clean it for you by kissing.

misa.j said:
I thought you'd get kissed because you get yogurt around your mouth sometimes, when you are a messy eater, and someone will come and clean it for you by kissing.
...that's pretty hot... given it's the right person that does it.

Bad diet is also related to bad breath.

Last edited:
misa.j said:

?ˆ??????ˁB

I don't kiss, so I really don't have a need for yogurt. Besides I prefer Trident gum anyway.;)

Doc:ramen::happy:

Index said:
Bad diet is also related to bad breath.

Yes, I don't recommend eating too many fried cockroaches before a date ! :kanashii:

I tried fried cockroaches dipped in honey once. Very chewy.

WHoaaaaaa, i always eat plain yoghurt, it's so tasty, fresh and cool, is best enjoyed late at nite, and now I learn of al these benefitssssssss ;)

This thread has been viewed 7544 times.

Back