Dreams

smoke

Read It And Weep
Reaction score
I've never really given much thought to dreams...you have them, you wake up, change the sheet ( :p ) and go back to sleep.

but last night i had one of the weirdest dreams i ever had...i can't remember all the details but it involved Jewish zombies (i sh1t you not!). it started off with you everyday zombies and then i found this 'commune' of Jewish people (very stereotypical jewish people i might add...beards, hats etc etc) and they were cool, it was like i was safe here. then there was an explosion and as i used the wipers to clear the blood from the windscreen (i was in a car by the way) all these nice jewish people (what was left of them anyway) had become zombies...and that's about all i remember before my bladder woke me up!

If anybody has a clue what the hell that was all about let me know!

also, this may be a cool time to share your good/bad or damn right weird dreams!

I don't want to be the only schmuck who dreams of Jewish zombies!

:laughs: Wow, that's pretty ****** weird.

Can't say that I can remember any dreams that strange. I do tend to have a lot of dreams where I'm falling and I actually hit the ground. (I've heard from numerous people that they have never hit the ground, so I guess that's strange).
I tend to have a lot of dreams in which people are trying to kill me. Is that bad thing? Because I'm starting to think it is.
Or I have dreams where important people in my life die. I realize they're just dreams, but it makes me horribly sad and really sort of puts me in a bad mood for the rest of the day.

Dreams come from your subconscious. I guess our subconcious is just pretty twisted.

:smoke:

well dreams can be really weird sometimes, sometimes it has a meaning, sometimes it just doesnt...

i looked in the dream dictonary ( yes it excist, for some of you who didnt knew that!!!!)

Zombie
To dream that you are a zombie, denotes that you are physically and/or emotionally detached from people and situations that are currently surrounding you. You are out of touch. Alternatively, it may indicate that you are feeling dead inside and are simply going through the motions of daily living.

Explosion
To see explosions in your dream, signifies a loss and displeasure in business. It may also mean that your repressed emotions and rage have come to the surface in a forceful and violent manner.

To dream that your face becomes blackened or mutilated by the explosion, signifies that will be confronted with unjust accusations and may suffer the consequences.

To dream that you are enveloped in flames or blown up into the air by an explosion, forewarns that unworthy friends will violate your rights and abuse your confidence.

To hear the sound of a loud explosion, but you did not see it, signifies that your troubles will soon be replaced with tranquility after you have overcome some small obstacle.

this is what i found.. maybe you see something in it, that makes you understand more of your dream!!!!

Greetings DB

If you read Freud then anything you dream is related to sex in some way. Whether you are oppressed as a young child or can't express sex properly. Oedipus and Elecktra complexes etc. I think he needed help.
Smoke, you were proberly sexually opppressed by Jewish zombies when you where about 2. About as good an explanation I can give as any. :D

This thread has been viewed 5686 times.

Back