NBC News; America Has Plans To Strike North-Korea

JackInBox

Georgia/Florida
Reaction score

NBC News (may 06, friday night), announced that they have learned
that their is an active plan for the American military to strike North-Korea,
just prior to denonating atomic bomb, or right after. It wasn't clear to me.

This was the lead story, that NBC news had an exclusive knowledge of Pentagon plans to strike North-Korea due to the possible upcoming detonation of a nuclear device

I't wasn't clear to me if the strike would be just before they denonate a
nuclear bomb or right afterwards.

The impression was these plans were just made, or just improved on plans that have been around. In other words, the impression was these plans were a hot issue at the Pentagon.

I have looked around including on NBC news but have failed to find anything.

I would not take it to seriously until a link is shown.

Of course i do overlook quite alot of things.

A link ??? :eek:kashii: All you need is a reaction from the Koreans, Japan, another news outlet....anyone which would be all over the place were there anything to this....

JackInBox said:
NBC News (may 06, friday night), announced that they have learned
that their is an active plan for the American military to strike North-Korea,
just prior to denonating atomic bomb, or right after. It wasn't clear to me.

This was the lead story, that NBC news had an exclusive knowledge of Pentagon plans to strike North-Korea due to the possible upcoming detonation of a nuclear device

I't wasn't clear to me if the strike would be just before they denonate a
nuclear bomb or right afterwards.

The impression was these plans were just made, or just improved on plans that have been around. In other words, the impression was these plans were a hot issue at the Pentagon.
I would expect nothing less from a major power concerned with the non-poliferation of nuclear arms anywhere.
I would not be surprised if they had Plans-A, B, C, and D upto revision 998 all ready to go at the first sign of nuclear activity of an aggressive nature.
But thanks for the information. It's always good to have a real expectation confirmed by facts and reports. ;)

Elizabeth said:
A link ??? :eek:kashii: All you need is a reaction from the Koreans, Japan, another news outlet....anyone which would be all over the place were there anything to this....

Yes of course but a feeling that it will happen and an actuall statement from America saying that it will happen is differnt.

We all know that action will need to be taken, but a statement from America saying that they will go in if tests are made make it all the more real and confirmed. Thats all i was looking for.

Tim33 said:
Yes of course but a feeling that it will happen and an actuall statement from America saying that it will happen is differnt.

We all know that action will need to be taken, but a statement from America saying that they will go in if tests are made make it all the more real and confirmed. Thats all i was looking for.
Yes, well a missile strike is one thing, that is the option always considered, and dropping a nuclear bomb is quite another. Although there really isn't any reason to consider military action more likely even after this alleged reporting and I would be very surprised if it did in this case.

Look it was NBC News, 6:30 news (Eastern Standard Time). Millions of Americans saw this. It is "NBC News with Brian Williams". I just have a TV with rabbit-ears for antenna. Standard NBC station (out of Orlando-Florida).

This was the lead story. They also said this was an exclusive for NBC.

Questions left un-answered;
-> Was this, to attack, before NK detonates a nuke for testing
-> Was this, to attack, immediately after NK detonates a nuke for testing
-> Are the plans something really new, or just updating existing plans
-> Obviously plans exist in the Pentagon, to attack any and all "hot-areas" of the world.
-> Was this a leak by the Pentagon, made on purpose, as a way to show we (America) are tough. A bargaining chip, so to speak.

p.s: I went to NBC news website, and I cannot find the same direct statements. Maybe the White-House/Pentagon, put pressure on them to not talk about this so directly.

This thread has been viewed 11100 times.

Back