Do the winners of wars get away with crimes?

Hi ultralars, never heard about forced starvation of Germans. I'm assuming, that by forced you meant, it was planed and executed, and not coincidental. Can you link us with something credible.
If it comes to German starvation, I remember documentaries about Americans feeding West-Berliners.

I think ultralars seems to mean WW ONE.
That was from 1914-1918.

Hi ultralars, never heard about forced starvation of Germans. I'm assuming, that by forced you meant, it was planed and executed, and not coincidental. Can you link us with something credible.
If it comes to German starvation, I remember documentaries about Americans feeding West-Berliners.

http://library.flawlesslogic.com/bacque_1.htm

Read up on " the morgentau plan "

History is written by the winners.
If Nazi had won, we would have probably had a trial for Stalin(if he was still alive) or Bomber Harris, yet this doesn't mean Allied Crimes(including all countrless soviet atrocities) have to be forgotten, indeed, they should be remembered.

Yep. Winners are the ones who write history. Why would they hold themselves accountable?

It proves what for a real ass you are.

And you can't even spell English properly.

No, I already told the communist rules were stupid.
They caused a massive hunger.
Sigh.. Read some books about it.
Before you enter a European forum.
You're so pathetic.

If he is so wrong why do you have to use fallacies like calling him ***** and refering to his bad spelling? Stalin was a big murderer, no doubt. But like every winner after a war his crimes are relativised. Had Hitler won the war he would be considred at least far more bening and not a modern version of Dracula like nowadays. The Holodomor is recognised as a planified famine by USA and many European countries like Spain. So it's not a provocative point of view at all, maybe just for rampant leftists who don't accept facts. I don't know if Stalin was worse or not worse than Hitler, but I would put him in the very same league along with other blood-thirsty communist dictators like Pol-Pot and Mao. I hope my bad spelling is not an impediment to express my thoughts. LOL.

This thread has been viewed 33680 times.

Back