Time Travel!

I think it`s safe to say that time travel might never be possible, why? Well surely we would have come back at some stage to tell about it!

I think it`s safe to say that time travel might never be possible, why? Well surely we would have come back at some stage to tell about it!
Good point. Few thousand years of written history and there are no reports about knowen travelers from the future.

I would think in the future if time travel is ever possible. There would be rules for it's use much like Star Trek's prime directive. Not to interfere with the past mostly just observe from a safe distance.

too long didn't read...but I know you what you are going to say. Do anyone is a doctorwho fan? Is it possible to build a TARDIS to have a time travel in future? It's quite complicated if we are able to time-travel since there is too many conflict that may change the history and present in a tiny act. You will understand if you know about time. wibbly wobbly timey wimmy..

Everything in the universe is traveling through time. As NASA pointed out, we’re all going at the same rate: 1 hour per hour. But can this rate be changed? Increased? Decreased?
Space Journal speculated that time — coined “the arrow of time” for its forward movement — bears a striking similarity to the second law of thermodynamics, which states that entropy (or chaos) only increases. That is, entropy only flows in one direction.
Any theory of time travel, therefore, must answer two critical questions: Can we speed up time and make it go faster? And, can we change its direction?

Time travel is theoretically possible, and I think it will become physically possible someday. I think we will be able to go into the past and do what the hell we like, but still return to our own future. I think the changes we make in the past will just create a new parallel universe, but we will be forced back into our own present as that is the only one where our current selves could possibly exist. :souka:
LOL, do you really believe in it?

This thread has been viewed 32875 times.

Back