Votes: 11 39.3%
  • 170 - 175

Votes: 12 42.9%
  • 175 - 180

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • more than 180

Votes: 3 10.7%

• Total voters
wow that are some interesting pictures minty! thank you for sharing that with us :D:D:D

Interesting thread that had never caught my eye before somehow. I voted for the 175~180 group, because that's about right for me. The little lady is nowhere near that though.

I have to admit this thread instantly made me think of some other 'likes' about girls though...artistically speaking, of course....MM

Dutch Baka said:
wow that are some interesting pictures minty! thank you for sharing that with us :D:D:D

Anytime!:)

I guess that women may be 10 centimeters lower than the man, so I've voted for 170-175))

Im 165 but ive always wanted to be around 168...

I guess 3cm isnt a big deal but i think 168 is perfect for a girl. Not too tall to "scare" shorter guys but tall enough to reach the top shelves at the supermarket :p

And I am 180 ... this is way too tall for many countries I am afraid :)

But somehow I think about myself that I am only a bit taller than medium because there were always other girls taller than me when in school or university or other groups....

I don't know if I have to give my vote for 1.65-1.70 or 1.70-1.75. Both intervals are okay.

Think that it does not play a very important role. If a girl is attractive and beautiful, the height is ideal also.

Since I myself 188, will vote for "more than 180".
160 - 175 just too low, will be hard bend the neck

The ideal height would depend a lot on the man's height. Women are supposedly shorter than men because they carry most of their pheromone in their hair, and so men can smell their hair and be more attracted when they hug.

That's interesting, generally I prefer women that are shorter to average height.

That coincides with this UK report on ideal heights:

4rHcnK7.png

https://yougov.co.uk/news/2014/07/11/ideal-height-56-woman-511-man/

As the study points out, the "ideal" height depends on the height of the respondent, as makes sense.

"Women between 5’ and 5’7” think 5’11” is ideal, but women above that height prefer a man to be 6’1”. Conversely, 47% of men between 6’ and 6’3” say the ideal woman is between 5’8 and 5’11”, compared to just 26% of men who are between 5’8” and 5’11” and want a woman in the same range.

I'm 5'6" tall and I guess if I had to give an answer I'd say anything from maybe 5'9" to 6'1" is "ideal". I can't imagine picking someone on the basis of height, however, although I do think that other than black men, men who are too tall are not very coordinated or graceful in their movements, which is more important to me.

It's also interesting that both the male and the female "ideals" are taller than the average height. In England, for example, the average height for women seems to be 5'4", which is the same as it is here from what I recall.

That's an interesting fact about the pheromones. I always assumed that they would be strongest at the "pulse points", where we put perfume.

I'm 6'. For me, women that are about 4" less would be ideal.
Taller women give a firmer, stronger, healthier impression, but I don't like to be totally overwhelmed.

It’s not about height.
It’s about body parts Proportion in relation to the height! imo

This thread has been viewed 75730 times.

Back