Votes: 11 39.3%
  • 170 - 175

Votes: 12 42.9%
  • 175 - 180

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • more than 180

Votes: 3 10.7%

• Total voters
Anything between 150(though this is the lowest) and 175 is good for me.
Personally I would prefer girls lower than myself.

I could be lying and saying that Height doesn't make a difference, but lets just play our cards open... If you're 186 like me, it can be difficult falling in love with a person that is 150.

There is ofcourse situations where Height doesn't matter. But at first sight without knowing the person, Height does matter in your first impression.

Well I personally have no specific opinion on this question, I was just curious about what other people think. To me proportional body is most important. But everything has its advantages and disadvantages: if you are slim, you may seem elegant and ladylike, but on the other hand, if you have more voluptuous (sorry for spelling) figure you may seem more sexy.

Anything shorter than me (I'm 5'9" or about 175 cm)...though I do have a fantasy of being with a really tall woman (idea from Seinfeld).

I like short girls. I like tall girls.

What I don't like is when girls artificially manipulate their apparant height, whether it be by short girls wearing ridiculously tall heels in a bid to appear taller or whether it be tall girls wearing ridiculously flat shoes in an attempt to hide their height.

In Korea I feel too tall... 1.68m, my boyfriend is 1.73. So I dont wear heels when with him, otherwise we are the same height, and he is skinnier than me. Looks a bit strange, but we look strange together anyway. Lucky we dress similar.
When I was in China, my chinese friend is 1.83m and she wouldnt let me walk without heels... she didnt want to look like a sky scraper next to my short legs.
I think from 1.6 - 1.75 is a nice height for girls... of course I would like to be taller... but at the moment, maybe a little shorter? Hmm gotta think about that.

Mike Cash said:
I like short girls. I like tall girls.
What I don't like is when girls artificially manipulate their apparant height, whether it be by short girls wearing ridiculously tall heels in a bid to appear taller or whether it be tall girls wearing ridiculously flat shoes in an attempt to hide their height.

If you are married to a tall man and he is still growing in his adulthood and you are not, most women in this situation would wear heels to make themselves look taller.:p

Personaly 155 - 165 , because I am pretty small myself too 170, and I live in a country where man are avarage 180, and female also something like that. my wife is 155 or something, and it feels good :D I can put my arms around her head, lay in on my chest... imagine a woman of 180 and a young guy like me of 170.

Happy!

As long as they're shorter than me. I don't want a girl that's taller than me because I think it would just feel weird. I am 6'2''. If they are 6' or less, but above 5'0, then I'm fine.

I think it's funny when I see a really short guy, I mean really short, and he's standing behind his girlfriend with his arms wrapped around her waist. It looks like she's guiding him around. It doesn't look right.

Saw it at school once. It made me laugh.

The ideal height would depend a lot on the man's height. Women are supposedly shorter than men because they carry most of their pheromone in their hair, and so men can smell their hair and be more attracted when they hug.

Me personally, i'm 165cm high...There have been points when i have wished i was shorter, but in general i'm happy with my height now days. I don't think there is really an ideal height, plus it also depends on where you come from.
A lot of people are growing taller now days do to better nutrition than what, say, people were growing to 100 years ago...In some countries being a tall women is considered very beautiful, while being small and petite is considered very beautiful in other countries.
I once saw a white guy who must have been over 6ft tall walking hand in hand with a small japanese lady who must have been barely 5ft tall, it just looked kinda wrong- like he was walking with a little kid rather than his girlfriend :souka: .

The ideal height for a woman? 160 cm, of course! :)

Seriously, though, the only times I have ever wished to be a different height have been at concerts, when I would really love to be tallest person there, just out of a practical consideration! Being short sucks when you're drowning in a sea of people, and trying to see a band. :(
Otherwise, 160 cm is where it's at, ladies! :p :D

I hate wearing high heels, and I only ever wear them on stage. I don't feel comfortable wearing shoes that I couldn't run in if I needed to.

My mum is very short, and she's self-conscious about it; she thinks that sometimes people (especially men) don't treat her with enough respect because they just view her as 'that little woman'. I don't really notice if someone is taller or shorter than me (unless they are at an extreme of the spectrum), but nothing I can say will convince her that most people actually don't take much notice of your height unless you're clinically a midget or giant. >.<

I think it's quite common for guys to like their (female) partner to be a little shorter than them, and although that might seem a bit of an old-fashioned and 'male dominant' view (XD), I guess it's quite natural because generally men tend to be taller than women (on average), so that just seems the more 'normal' way of things. :relief:

Tokis-Phoenix said:
Me personally, i'm 165cm high...There have been points when i have wished i was shorter, but in general i'm happy with my height now days. I don't think there is really an ideal height, plus it also depends on where you come from.

A lot of people are growing taller now days do to better nutrition than what, say, people were growing to 100 years ago...In some countries being a tall women is considered very beautiful, while being small and petite is considered very beautiful in other countries.

I once saw a white guy who must have been over 6ft tall walking hand in hand with a small japanese lady who must have been barely 5ft tall, it just looked kinda wrong- like he was walking with a little kid rather than his girlfriend :souka: .

Actually I kind of look like a little girl next to my husband. :balloon: :haihai:
Our height difference is actually not as exaggerated as the example you have given. I think East Asians aged slower than Caucasians.:haihai:

That?fs why I sort of look like a little girl next to my husband besides the height difference.

Another thing is as mentioned earlier, he is still growing and I am not. :bawling:

I am not that much younger than him, but because of this reason my husband doesn't let me be too thin ( mind you that's in his opinion I don?ft think when we first met I was too thin!!!) so that I look more like a lady instead of a little girl. I still get people calling me mademoiselle when I go out though. :heyhey:

Wow the poor Dutch Girls, don;t stand a change with you guys...

* why the hell do you think I got a Japanese wife, so that I can finaly be on an avarage height muhahahahahaha :evil: :evil::evil: :evil::evil: :evil::evil: :evil: J/K

Well some men don't really care that they are much taller than their other halves, as I am petite next to my husband I sometimes like to tease him by asking him why he doesn't pick a women of his size, he would say ?gyou don't pick your wife on her height you pick her because you love her.?h There are many other qualities a girl can have to attract a man other than her height.:blush:

Kinsao said:
Precisely.
Being short means that 99% of men can easily see down my top. :eek:kashii: :lol:
Hahahaha ! :D

I like girls that are a bit shorter than me or the same height. I'm 175cm, so that's not that tall :(

Kinsao said:
Precisely.
Being short means that 99% of men can easily see down my top. :eek:kashii: :lol:

Yes men do like to look down at women?fs chest, but I think they pick women that are busted, because even if a woman is short if she?fs flat there is no cleavage anyway.

I am not short for Southern Chinese. When I go to HK or Taiwan or SG?cetc people over there are not taller than me on average. In fact my height over there is very average. Here is the statistics of heights between different ethnic groups of Asians from the year 1958...

1. north chinese: 168cm, 61kg
2. hong kong chinese: 166cm, 52kg
3. kazakhs: 163cm, 69kg
4. central chinese, 163cm, 54kg
5. eskimo, 161cm, 62kg
6. koreans, 161cm, 55kg
7. japanese, 160cm, 53kg
8. malaysians: 159cm, 51kg
9. vietnamese: 158cm, 51kg

http://racialreality.blogspot.com/2004/09/...adaptation.html

You would find the Northern Chinese are the tallest on average and they are indeed pretty tall considered how poor they are over there. However in comparison to Caucasian I am truly not tall.

Our height difference is like Natalie Portman and Hayden Christianson?fs height difference. Yep now you know how tall my husband and I are.

Speaking of Nathalie Portman her clothes in Star War really look like the traditional Mongolian clothes.

12411DSCF0080.jpg

compare_106.jpg

This thread has been viewed 75726 times.

Back