"The americans Asked us to place anti air guns around our Nuclear power plants"

Reaction score
Ethnic group
Pirates/Gauls/vikings
"The americans Asked us to place anti air guns around our Nuclear power plants"

Wich is the title of an article i read on nuklear safety.
As some may know our nuclear power plants are having to shut down in some years,this has caused degradation of safety and quality.

Also the fear of using the stored Uranium and Plutonium increases.

What pops into mind now?

What pops into my mind is that I must go to the Control Panel and find out how to disable all this European crap from displaying when I check new post.....that and the Religious section.

Mike Cash said:
What pops into my mind is that I must go to the Control Panel and find out how to disable all this European crap from displaying when I check new post.....that and the Religious section.

hehe, agree, but in another thread, Thomas have said Yesterday that there is being worked on! it only takes time!:p

Mike Cash said:
What? And I'll have to miss your comments? No way mister ! :)

Moved because it belongs more in this section than in european discussions as i also dont see what technical problems have to do with the topic at hand so please lets try to stick to it and not digress

What pops into my mind is that nuclear technology is a toy that we humans are not yet ready to use.

Duo said:
Moved because it belongs more in this section than in european discussions as i also dont see what technical problems have to do with the topic at hand so please lets try to stick to it and not digress
I don't think should be in the Japanese forum as it has absolutely nothing to do with Japan Duo. :?

Well i put it in the general discussions sub-forum which is not related to japan or europe discussions and since it was a question requesting an opinion it belongs in the opinion sub section

lol, I think from 9 posts, there are only 2 post about the subject!!

Funny..

Duo said:
Well i put it in the general discussions sub-forum which is not related to japan or europe discussions and since it was a question requesting an opinion it belongs in the opinion sub section

Japan Forum > Member Lounge > General Discussion > Opinions -> That's the link at the top :) :relief: This is a European matter, so I think it's a part of the Europe section, not the Japanese subsection :) Anyhow, let's get back ontopic :p

Frankly I don't give a rat's ass what the Americans say, as I'm not planning to stay in Belgium :)

Well, I think it would be a little hard to offer opinions given the poor job the OP did of presenting the issue. A headline from an article? What article? From where? Saying what?

This thread has been viewed 11378 times.

Back