Is there a life outside Paris ?

I had the privilege to live in the South-West, near Agen, and as far as my experience goes, life in France is better anywhere outside Paris. I travel on a regular basis to Nantes, and I am well acquainted to Bordeaux and Carcassonne. All these places are much more appealing than Paris. Unless you're born in Paris, there's no reason to move up to Paris anymore, the costs of living far outweight the benefits of a better-paid job.
If life is certainly more buoyant in Paris, the real quality of life that gives France its reputation of good living is only to be found in the countryside, la province.

France is a developped country of course there is life outside Paris :)

There are three No-Go Areas in France... Paris, Marseilles and Lyon. :rolleyes:

There are three No-Go Areas in France... Paris, Marseilles and Lyon. :rolleyes:

I've been to a few places in France, and Paris was my least favorite. I suppose I enjoyed Granville the most.

I'd love to live in Paris. If one day I'll leave Roma, I'll live in Paris...
Anyhow, I love France in general. Quite strange for an Italian, but that's so. =P

Maybe the Italians don't like us but i don't think we "hate" them...

We like Italians and Italy for their culture/history/language/gastronomy, this country is with Belgium our "brothers of culture", more than the English, Dutch, German or the Spanish...

Everybody hate us in Europe?
And why?

And if it is the case: On s'en tamponne la nouille^^

Maybe the Italians don't like us but i don't think we "hate" them...

We like Italians and Italy for their culture/history/language/gastronomy, this country is with Belgium our "brothers of culture", more than the English, Dutch, German or the Spanish...

Everybody hate us in Europe?
And why?

And if it is the case: On s'en tamponne la nouille^^

I don't! I think that French cousine is the only one that can compete with the Italian one. Paris is the most beautiful city I've seen, except the mine. French girls are the sexiest of the Mediterranean area and when they speak French they are trés sexy. The most of French landscapes are amaizing, the French Atlantic Ocean, the Loire and it's castles, the Provence are pure poetry. France is one of the countries with more culture and history, you can be proud of your past on every aspect (even if there are some black moments, of course).
Totally: i love France. Maybe they hate you because of typicall stereotypes...Or just jealousy. =P

This thread has been viewed 42320 times.

Back