9,000 year-old ancient European pyramids ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't understand why you make this a nationalist or even political question, bosna501. If they would have been man made pyramids - which they seem not to be - your people didn't build them. Cool down your nationalist fervor. It has never served anyone well.

I don't understand why you make this a nationalist or even political question, bosna501. If they would have been man made pyramids - which they seem not to be - your people didn't build them. Cool down your nationalist fervor. It has never served anyone well.

Hey man this Pyramids are manmade but i say we wait and see what will be.

Bosnians have always live in this Region bosnians have mostly I2a2
Haplogroup thats one of the first oldest in Europe.

Bosnians are nativ People of this Region.

Is the need to feel unique, special, the most important, hardwired or is it the product of recent education systems?

Is the need to feel unique, special, the most important, hardwired or is it the product of recent education systems?
Says a person who comes on topic about Iberians saying how blond Iberian people on the pics maybe are the Polish kids :rolleyes:
Obviously you are the one who's really burdened with such things, so please spare us your moral sermons :innocent:

lol, didn't know you're so fragile. Maybe I should think about your feelings more when I post? Obviously your perception of the world is quite strange to my mind. I got burned on Iberian topic?, that's news to me. I guess it only happened in your eyes.

You conclude that if I said that blond kids in the picture might be polish therefore I meant they were special, lol. Again you assumed,...it's in your head only. I say blond you think special. Sorry can't help it, you have to work on this one.

What can I say Joro, you are unique and special, super duper I2b genes, ancient superior race, great architects of oldest and biggest pyramids. Does this feel better now? Is this what you need and desire?

I'm not gonna fall for this provocation. Just leave the people alone.

I see LeBrock is still trying hard to be a comedian.

Status
Not open for further replies.

This thread has been viewed 50936 times.

Back