Crime comparison : Belgium vs USA

''The chicken came first,.. or was it the Egg'' is now the stage of your assessment.
No. I´m from (essentially) a social-democratic country, I´m not interested in what came first as long as solutions are reached. However, if you insist - crime comes after despair. The U.S. is a scandelously capitalist country of inhumane proportions. So the source of the PROBLEM with crime in the U.S. begins at the top, not at the bottom.

No. I´m from (essentially) a social-democratic country, I´m not interested in what came first as long as solutions are reached. However, if you insist - crime comes after despair. The U.S. is a scandelously capitalist country of inhumane proportions. So the source of the PROBLEM with crime in the U.S. begins at the top, not at the bottom.

social-democracy is requisite that the population as a whole have common cause and share common social mores.

when you add vast populations THAT DO NOT SHARE the COMMON social mores,
the social-democratic system breaks down at least on the local scale where this muti-tiered acceptance of norms manifests..

In scandinavian nations traditionally, the homogeneous nature of the states meant that this system of adherence to voluntary norms worked exceptionally well. As you dilute that population with NON-adherents it will no longer function and will eventually collapse if the dilution reaches critical mass.

Most of the worlds population that are not products of the enlightenment are AMORAL FAMILIALISTS by practice and nature.

the order of loyalty runs,
immed. family,
then tribal group,
and for some MAY extend to nation state.. but not always.

This is the social norm for almost all of the worlds population outside of europe, and altruism is often seen not as a valued component but as treachery to ones own people or weakness.

My culture has extensive exposure to this reality, as eastern europe has suffered under hundreds of years of eastern occupation, and stood powerless to watch the vicious nature of turks and asiatic as our peoples were savaged.
You soft peoples have never had your sons taken by the Islamics, castrated, and turned into Jannisary slaves to fight their own people. There will be no social-democractic courtesy from a imagined trans-national, egalitarian global community.

The softer european nations have none of this history and are plump and satisfied that, if generous enough, there is a modernistic dane just waiting to emerge out of every shipment of somalis or sudanese..

This will be your peoples end, as they will not recognise such realities that they were spatially insulated from, as without the experience you are unable to conceptualize that the egalitarianism you proffer will always be accepted and will not be reciprocated.

social-democracy is requisite that the population as a whole have common cause and share common social mores. when you add vast populations THAT DO NOT SHARE the COMMON social mores, the social-democratic system breaks down ..
This, as with most or your post (though not all of it), is insightful and worthy of serious consideration.

well, if your theory is true, then if we go somewhere else, where blacks aren't "oppressed", then there should be less black crime... funny i don't know of a single place where blacks don't contribute disproportionately to the crime... do you know of anywhere IN THE WORLD that this is the case? certainly in africa, where they are very rich in natural resources and blacks are the majority, they should then be thriving... right??? :LOL:

This thread has been viewed 47357 times.

Back