Why don't the French drink fresh milk?

You are either stupid or you don't want to face the truth : it's not from me, it's from this map : saying that Spain the same rate as the Balts, is like saying that Western Africans have the same rate as Scandinavia. Arithmetically right, but no link anyway.
You don't understand. When Miss Marple said that there was a divide in north/south Europe with lactose intolerance it's when I pointed out the Iberia has same lactose tolerants than some parts of northern Europe, which is true, as seen in my map and yours. I didn't said we are Nordics if that is what worries you.

You don't understand. When Miss Marple said that there was a divide in north/south Europe with lactose intolerance it's when I pointed out the Iberia has same lactose tolerants than some parts of northern Europe, which is true, as seen in my map and yours. I didn't said we are Nordics if that is what worries you.

Thanks to appease my anxiety. By the way, this division north/south is fictive (ex : Scandinavia...and Spain). That was my point.

Don't worry, the English gave the French a taste of their own "wisecrack" when they coined the phrase "Ni**ers begin at Calais" :LOL:

And the Germans have the same "taste" for them : Inselaffe (Island monkeys)...I didn't check, but I'm sure that we can find other ones about America...

It makes me laugh as well because according to your own map France has a darker color than Spain, thus suggesting more of that "African influence" you absurdly claim is the culprit.

Yes, same thing for Sweden, Norway, Denmark and so on...
rolleyes.gif

Even it would be right about France, it would let me completely indifferent. Apparently, not for everybody.

This thread has been viewed 126456 times.

Back