Why don't the French drink fresh milk?

There is a general belief, here in Sweden, that people of southern Europe dont drink milk because their stomach cant take it. A genetic hereditary thing, I suppose - not to say that it is actualy true - though I suppose that it might be.
Here is a lactose tolerance map. Iberia has the same tolerance as Finland or Balts :

lactose.png

Another map :

lactose.1250344424.jpeg

Western africans have the same tolerance as the Scandinavians...

Right now I just drink a glass of skim milk with cocoa very long time, does that mean the event that I have an affinity with monkeys?

I don't know what is so funny. It's from this study :

http://www.nature.com/ng/journal/v35/n4/fig_tab/ng1263_ft.html

" (c) Geographic distribution of the lactase persistence allele in contemporary Europeans. The darker the orange color, the higher is the frequency of the lactase persistence allele. The dashed black line indicates the limits of the geographic distribution of early Neolithic cattle pastoralist (Funnel Beaker Culture) inferred from archaeological data15 "

It makes me laugh for two reasons :

- you always want to link Spain with northern areas of Europe
- according to the second map that I've posted, the darker colour of Spain seems rather to come from an African influence that any connection with the Baltic sea.

- according to the second map that I've posted, the darker colour of Spain seems rather to come from an African influence that any connection with the Baltic sea.

Maybe the same thing happens in Spain, but other way around, that Europeans in particular Western Europe always try to relate to Spain to Africa and yet it revealed that despite the proximity of Spain to Africa in the Spanish sense Africa is farther than America May be the reason for the obsession of some Spanish and Spanish to show that the similarities are in any way whatsoever with Northern Europe, however I believe that with our large and splendid Spanish culture we do not have to prove anything to anyone, we and Spanish only, we are not Vikings nor African.

QUOTE]

You noticed that too, I'm not crazy then. (y)

Maybe the same thing happens in Spain, but other way around, that Europeans in particular Western Europe always try to relate to Spain to Africa and yet it revealed that despite the proximity of Spain to Africa in the Spanish sense Africa is farther than America May be the reason for the obsession of some Spanish and Spanish to show that the similarities are in any way whatsoever with Northern Europe, however I believe that with our large and splendid Spanish culture we do not have to prove anything to anyone, we and Spanish only, we are not Vikings nor African.

Yes, spot on Carlitos! We love Iberians for whatever they are. Doesn't matter what you believe in and how you look, you are 100% European and no need to prove anything.

Iberian autosomal DNA studies indicate only minor affinities with North Africa. The most recent cluster maps produced by Dienekes (limited but increasing samples) and others show Iberians with very high Southern European and Northern European affinities, like other population groups from the western end of Europe. Spaniards and Portuguese are mainstream Western Europeans. Hardly surprising...

Last edited:
@ Wilhelm and Cambria Red. You guys are really an easy target for the usual trolls in this forum.

You always get trap in the same bait, over and over and over again. It's amazing.

Greetings.

You are either stupid or you don't want to face the truth : It's not from me , it's from this study :

http://www.nature.com/ng/journal/v35...ng1263_ft.html

Western Europeans are the Spanish, I'm from the West, Western, Western, and I give a damn the German wikipedia.

Don-Quijote.jpg

Yes mexiCarlitos, certainly you're from the West, Western, Western... Latin America is far nearer to the West than any european country (thanks God for that).

comcon16.gif

(y)

It makes me laugh as well because according to your own map France has a darker color than Spain, thus suggesting more of that "African influence" you absurdly claim is the culprit.

And just need to quit saying Napoleon: Africa begins at the Pyrenees!, please nineteenth century these maps are not effective and are a waste of maps that are determined to give Spain an African character which has neither Spain nor feel, because we have our own character and idiosyncrasies unique and unrepeatable.

Last edited:
And just need to quit saying Napoleon: Africa begins at the Pyrenees!,

Don't worry, the English gave the French a taste of their own "wisecrack" when they coined the phrase "Ni**ers begin at Calais" :LOL:

There is a general belief, here in Sweden, that people of southern Europe dont drink milk because their stomach cant take it. A genetic hereditary thing, I suppose - not to say that it is actualy true - though I suppose that it might be.

I read up on that somewhere as well. Its got to do with some enzyme in the stomach that western europe doesn't produce as often as peopel from the north. So maybe thats the reason for not drinking so much fresh milk, as its harder for them to digest it?!

Suecos: 1 %
Ingleses: 6 %
Rusos: 15 %
Espa?oles: 15 %
?rabes: 80 %
Esquimales: 83 %
Mexicanos: 83 %
Africanos centrales: 83 %
Tailandeses: 98 %

Intolerancia a la lactosa.

?A qu? sabr? la leche de camella?, me encantar?a probarla, debe ser tan diferente a la de vaca, cabra u oveja, tambi?n pienso en la leche de cangura, pero me dan n?useas s?lo pensar en que me estoy comiendo un flan con leche de cangura, ?qu? asco!, no debe estar mal la leche de bisonte americana y la de pantera tiene que ser flipante, no s? si alg?n humano habr? probado alguna vez la leche de pantera, pero debe pegar un subid?n un chupito.

Last edited:
You are either stupid or you don't want to face the truth : It's not from me , it's from this study :

http://www.nature.com/ng/journal/v35...ng1263_ft.html

You are either stupid or you don't want to face the truth : it's not from me, it's from this map : saying that Spain the same rate as the Balts, is like saying that Western Africans have the same rate as Scandinavia. Arithmetically right, but no link anyway.

lactose.1250344424.jpeg

This thread has been viewed 126395 times.

Back