Politics SWEDEN: Equality and breaking the rules

But doesn't that reach the other side? It is like discriminating against men if a man is better qualified than a women and he doesn't get hired just because the company wants to have many women in their stuff...

But you’re more intelligent than Swedish women.

I would definately not call someone a pedophile just because he smiled at me after we nearly crashed. I would be busy trying to realize that I'm still alive I think

I wasn’t even driving. I was on foot.

Because of threads like this one I'm actually afraid to visit Sweden.

Ha ha! :LOL: Just bring your own woman and everything will be fine! :)

No way man! She might like it there, and eventually decide to stay.

I dont think so. As long as she s heterosexual then the only way she d like to stay is if you do. Our women are grumpy and only another grumpy dyke can put up with them. You re safe. (y)

Wow, grumpy Swedish women!? You learn something new every day.

Well, there are always people who like to provoke and oppose social rules and what not, but women are not roaming around top less on public baths in Sweden and few - if anyone - would want to even if it would be allowed. I would have noticed. You can keep dreaming, but this is not the Riviera.

There's a far more serious emerging problem in Sweden than who shows what to whom. Equality is fine and desirable between equals but when one new community sees itself as being superior, but the host nation sees it only as equal, look out for trouble.

This thread has been viewed 21425 times.

Back