Places to see in Italy

Brad VanGuard

Reaction score
Hello,
I'm new to the forum and I am planning to take a trip to Italy this next summer. Has anyone ever been there? What Restaurants should I look into? What are some places I should go see? Anything I need to be "warned" of before I go?

Thanks!

I have travelled extensively around Italy, which is my favourite country for sightseeing in Europe. I am planning to write a guide on this website, but cannot find enough time. In the meantime I have already rated towns and cities to give a basic idea of where are the good places to go.

The Eupedia Directory has hundreds of sites about tourism in Italy, including 25 online travel guides.

Last edited:
I am also a newbie here and traveling is my passion. If you want to talk about the Italy so, i must say you have selected the right option. It not only gives the breathtaking views of its natural places but also is the hub of art galleries and the museums. Rome and Venice are my favorite cities of this region and i want to go there again and again. I want to to recommend you to must visit the both and i am sure you will enjoy your trip very much.

Hi to all

There are many places in Rome. There are many travelers in different countries have come to here for traveling.They prefer the bus for traveling around the rome. The bus services in rome is good and cheap as well as other vehicles.Like other travel agencies,There is one of the largest and famous travel agency in rome named romeairportshuttle providing the good comfort and luxerious buses to the travelers.If you want to travel rome by bus, You can book through our websites by online.

Best regards
Federico Romano

Hello friends,

BesttourinItaly is the leading and well known travel agency for providing the Private driver tours Italy to the travelers.They have provided the drivers for traveling the many famous places like Ports and Airports, Shore Excursions, VIP luxury tours, Tickets for museums etc.One of the famous museum named the Vatican museums is a true Italian house-museum in that it aims to portray an aristocratic Florentine home as it appeared throughout history. It is the best museum in Italy, where ancient Rome history have written.

Best regards
Angelica Ryan

Last edited:

This thread has been viewed 12095 times.

Back