The Celts of Iberia

Status
Not open for further replies.
that photo was taken from a spanish blog. you're trying to miss the point: they look like typical iberians.

that photo was taken from a spanish blog. you're trying to miss the point: they look like typical iberians.

Compare a picture of a modern Spanish with yourself. :LOL:

I guess you should get yourself a pair of glasses.
Trolling again?

454dbe4b-6a87-4e0d-8c0d-5ff7b6ca9569

why would i do such thing? i know i have nothing to do with iberians... thanks lord. i am not the one living in denial.

So what motivates you to speak of a so contemptuous of the Iberians and Spain?

truth needs to be told.

Man, but does not believe that calling someone: lazy and dirty is the worst way to say anything, that's kindergarten.

so what? they have the typical iberian features. spaniards and portugueses usually look like that. they don't belong to europe racially or culturally.

Yeah, sure...and Eskimos really come from Mars.

why would i do such thing? i know i have nothing to do with iberians... thanks lord. i am not the one living in denial.

Hmmm, I sense a huge lack of knowledge here or just someone who has difficulty with certain realities. Your comments are way off-the-wall. Read the mountain of research on Iberian Celticity.

h t t p : / / 2.bp.blogspot.com/_Tt85ctisiCU/TGa_3fQEfBI/AAAAAAAACM8/cy2jKEQAGhc/s1600/gitanos.jpg the celts of iberia??? lol yeah right, if iberian people are celts i am conan the barbarian. :LOL:

Look, if you here to spread lies and exaggerations you will be intellectually embarrassed in little time. Find another play pen to muck about in.

Canek

ff00041b.jpg

i'm not interested in racist propaganda from fascist countries.

Hardly propaganda. If you had read the thread and did some basic research you would know what the cultural and historical truths are with respect to Iberian Celticity. If you choose to go on acting like a foolish, clueless person, be my guest.

My suspicion is that you are well aware of the very substantial Celtic heritage of Iberia and are just playing childish games to block certain uncomfortable realities. It's a pity that you spend time constructing so much codswallop.

i'm not interested in racist propaganda from fascist countries.

And you living in Texas?

What are those fences on the Texan border doing there?
Surely to keep the Texans in Texas.
One of them (Bush) escaped to the White House, and now the world is burning.
We can't afford to let that happen again.
:grin:

Hmmm, I wonder what Fascism has to do with Iberian Celtic heritage? Seems like severely faulty logic.:useless:

Last edited:
h t t p : / / 2.bp.blogspot.com/_Tt85ctisiCU/TGa_3fQEfBI/AAAAAAAACM8/cy2jKEQAGhc/s1600/gitanos.jpg the celts of iberia??? lol yeah right, if iberian people are celts i am conan the barbarian. :LOL:

HAHAHAHAHAHA... Priceless...and clueless.

And you living in Texas? What are those fences on the Texan border doing there? Surely to keep the Texans in Texas. One of them (Bush) escaped to the White House, and now the world is burning. We can't afford to let that happen again
USA is just another fascist state like spain, and gw bush a fascist populist just like your dear geert wilders... americans are a bunch of hypocrites, suddently they don't want more latino immigrants to do all the dirty work they are too lazy and weak to do by themselves.
85.jpg

USA is just another fascist state like spain, and gw bush a fascist populist just like your dear geert wilders... americans are a bunch of hypocrites, suddently they don't want more latino immigrants to do all the dirty work they are too lazy and weak to do by themselves.

Geert Wilders is an idiot. Idiots live everywhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

This thread has been viewed 1018991 times.

Back