The Celts of Iberia

Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread is about Celts, not about moors. Stop being so pathetic and childish.

You Cambria red like to talk about the 2/3 Celtic Iberia, what about the 3/4 Mulsim Iberia ?

muslim_spain.gif

1. The Celts were not expelled, the muslims were
2. The moors were a very tiny minority, the Celts not,
3. The genetics show the minimal moorish influence, while the highest genetical affinity of spaniards being French, North-Italians, Swiss, and by haplogroups the atlantic countries (R1b-M269)
4. This thread is about CELTS, not about Moors :innocent:

The truth is that there was a very strong and enduring Celtic legacy in Spain and Portugal. The historical, archaeological and linguistic records do not lie. If that bothers anyone here it just suggests that some individuals have issues with certain realities. Severe denial is a serious pathology folks. Time to act like grown ups.

Genetically, the Muslim contribution is of little significance. Iberians (Spaniards and Portuguese) cluster with one another, the French, N. Italians and are somewhat close to the Swiss. Check the ongoing DODECAD and Eurogenesis projects. The results are crystal clear.

Now, take a look at where Arabs / MEs cluster, not anywhere near Iberians. End of story.

Mudéjar art is omnipresent in Zaragoza, believe me. Even we have a muslim palace, the "Aljafería". The muslim -cultural, not genetic- impact in a important part of Iberia is undeniable. Words, buildings, placenames, food...

Al César lo que es del César.

It's ridiculous how many of your countrymen seize on celtic ruins and reject arbic art spread about spain. Arabic culture gave us a lot important contributions in art, sciencies...It's so sad woe on woe.

very dissapointing the actitude of some iberians in here :useless:

there were no celtic culture in iberia, until generalisimo franco created it in his region (franco was galician right?) and some other regions around galicia.

iberian culture is mostly an arab heritage.

Muslim Spain was technologically the most advanced place in Europe
I can't really understand this denial

Well, I think it is very, very exaggerated their cultural impact. The spanish architecture has nothing of arabic. The arabic buildings is because they are from arabic time, it's not our architecture. .

Then it works with the Celts. The Celtic architecture has nothing of Iberian. The Celtic ruins are because of Celtic time, it's not Spanish architecture

there were no celtic culture in iberia, until generalisimo franco created it in his region (franco was galician right?) and some other regions around galicia.

Absolutely yes, celtic myth was created by that murderer, it's so sad.

Muslim Spain was technologically the most advanced place in Europe
I can't really understand this denial

I totally agree, their contributions include arts, math, philosophy, architecture, etc. Contributions celt include just ruins, war and myth.

nobody should be ashamed of his roots.

in LatAm we feel very proud about our native american ancestors and all the legacy they left us (cultural, architectonic, scientific). people in spain should be proud as well about their arab ancestors and all the rich heritage they left (maths, arts, architecture).

it was like hitler in germany with all his aryan dreams... but germans do not believe anymore in these things fortunately.

The germans stop to think that nonses that's why they are a poweful nation.

:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

multiple personality mexican who talks himself :useless:

seriously sirius/brady/spongetaro/canek/baldo, why your deep obsesion with spain in every forum? I´m trying to understand you, but you´re too complexed even in latam standars

Don´t ridiculize youself please, it´s so pathetic...

Franco invented the myth celt :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

Franco promoted our iberian heritage and he tend to forgot our others (and majority) natives, the celts. He wants to eliminate the link with the rest of western Europe to support his regime (we were a dictadure and the rest capitalist democracies)

bold ignorance :useless:

Wait, I think I've run into this mountebank on one of those idiotic Topix forums. He just loves punishment :petrified:

So finally what do you prefer:the French denial or the Mexican conspiracy ?

This is not a psychology thread, if you haven't noticed.

Ahhhh, but "The Other" is (quickly) disintegrating as we speak. The dynamics of the subconscious can never be easily explained. How very fragile we are.:bored:

:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:
multiple personality mexican who talks himself :useless:
seriously sirius/brady/spongetaro/canek/baldo, why your deep obsesion with spain in every forum? I´m trying to understand you, but you´re too complexed even in latam standars
Don´t ridiculize youself please, it´s so pathetic...
Franco invented the myth celt :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:
Franco promoted our iberian heritage and he tend to forgot our others (and majority) natives, the celts. He wants to eliminate the link with the rest of western Europe to support his regime (we were a dictadure and the rest capitalist democracies)
bold ignorance :useless:
Anything is possible when you operate in an alternate universe.:rolleyes: I wonder how many times a day these Spain obsessed LatAms speak to the likes of the White Rabbit, the Mad Hatter, Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum, etc.? :LOL:

Anyway, Franco invented the myth celt in Portugal too? :LOL::LOL::LOL:

Hilarious. Mexican ignorant clown compilation:

(About Switzerland)

I agree granted the credit of development of classic guitar. It is a good point about the clock that seems arabs (again) made the first and the Swedes among others developed it just as the guitar was developed by spaniards among others. It's so different to say swedes invented the watch that swedes developed the watch. Best regards.

well, arabs are originally from eastern africa... but they have influenced some parts of the western world (ie iberia).

(He tries to fix it)

i didn't express myself correctly, sorry.
i know that the arabian peninsula is the middle east. but they're next to eastern africa. that's why you also can see their ifluence in the east (like turkey).

And the last...

Congrats, you´re retarded(y)

So finally what do you prefer:the French denial or the Mexican conspiracy ?

Song remains the same whit that guys, specially lynxs who was banned and now writes as triskel. Anyone who don't support his celtic theory is called mechanically latam, mexican, indian, etc. What a poor argue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

This thread has been viewed 1017270 times.

Back