Predicted haplogroups of early Middle Eastern civilizations

His name was Shaykh Ishaq ibn Ahmad al-Hashimi from Arabia. And the founder of the Darod tribe was Abdirahman bin Isma'il al-Jabarti, from the Banu Hashim tribe of Arabia, he crossed the Red Sea from Yemen into Somalia.

Today Hashemites have spread in many places where Muslims have ruled, namely Iran, Afghanistan, Pakistan, India, Bangladesh, Lebanon, Iraq, Jordan, Palestine, Syria, Egypt, Somalia, Yemen, Djibouti, United Arab Emirates, Ethiopia, Northern Sudan, and Turkey. But the only modern Arabic/middle eastern nations to remain "Hashemite" as a title of origin are: The sharif of Mecca, The king of Jordan, King of Iraq, King of the Hejaz, King of Syria and the Imam of Yemen. Today, most of these Hashemite former states are dissolved. As for the Banu Hashim, who gave their name to all Hashemites, they where Muhammad and his grand-father Hashim's clan within the greater Quraish tribe. The Banu Hashim where Adnani Arabs. (Arabs that occupied the northern,central and western parts of the Arabian peninsula. The Quraish, where centred around Mecca (extreme west-central Arabia by the Red Sea.).

Today Hashemites have spread in many places where Muslims have ruled, namely Iran, Afghanistan, Pakistan, India, Bangladesh, Lebanon, Iraq, Jordan, Palestine, Syria, Egypt, Somalia, Yemen, Djibouti, United Arab Emirates, Ethiopia, Northern Sudan, and Turkey. But the only modern Arabic/middle eastern nations to remain "Hashemite" as a title of origin are: The sharif of Mecca, The king of Jordan, King of Iraq, King of the Hejaz, King of Syria and the Imam of Yemen. Today, most of these Hashemite former states are dissolved. As for the Banu Hashim, who gave their name to all Hashemites, they where Muhammad and his grand-father Hashim's clan within the greater Quraish tribe. The Banu Hashim where Adnani Arabs. (Arabs that occupied the northern,central and western parts of the Arabian peninsula. The Quraish, where centred around Mecca (extreme west-central Arabia by the Red Sea.).

Okay, maybe I exaggerated ^_^ Reading the explanation is new to me but has been acknowledged. But still doesn't explain Haplogroup T in the Ancient Egyptians according to Haplogroups of Ancient Civilizations/Eupedia

Another very interesting post, adamo! I had read in the quo'ran that mohammad was some kind of caucasian type but did not know of his tribe, or that he was likely in T haplogroup! History twists out strange tales.

edit: also bible was compiled at a different time than the original three sources, which were much older. They didn't just sit down and make something up one day, they took all their history and beliefs and put it all together.

Another very interesting post, adamo! I had read in the quo'ran that mohammad was some kind of caucasian type but did not know of his tribe, or that he was likely in T haplogroup! History twists out strange tales.
No kidding
edit: also bible was compiled at a different time than the original three sources, which were much older. They didn't just sit down and make something up one day, they took all their history and beliefs and put it all together.
Do you think Haplogroup T in Ancient Egypt was due to the Anceint Isrealites left behind in Egypt? Just an educated guess :) In not, is there other explanations? ;)

Do you think Haplogroup T in Ancient Egypt was due to the Anceint Isrealites left behind in Egypt? Just an educated guess :) In not, is there other explanations? ;)
No, I don't know really. I would not expect it to be T, but tracking down T is one of the bigger mysteries. If that is true for mohammad that would be a great discovery but it's only a guess (about the T part).

So far as I can tell the Egyptians went through a lot of different phases of rulership over thousands of years and had a lot of mixing so it would be closer to the united states than to any homogenous ehtnic group.

Who they were originally I don't know for sure but I'd guess e1b if I had to make a guess, like natufians and some of the very early farmers in places like austria.

How old are the jewish , ie religion. Because T which is known by some genetic companies as the Tigris valley farmers ( babylonians ) where absorbed by the assyrians and from that came Armenians, Kurds, Medes, Azeri etc.

T entered Europe with G very very early.........IMO they where hunters and sailors and eventually traders. But T1 has been said to have formed in the Pamir mountains and uzbekistan. I would like to see the difference between the ancient T-M184 and the T1-M70 lines

This guy is too intelligent....and knows too much about hg T.....to not be....Zanipolo!

How old are the jewish , ie religion. Because T which is known by some genetic companies as the Tigris valley farmers ( babylonians ) where absorbed by the assyrians and from that came Armenians, Kurds, Medes, Azeri etc.

T entered Europe with G very very early.........IMO they where hunters and sailors and eventually traders. But T1 has been said to have formed in the Pamir mountains and uzbekistan. I would like to see the difference between the ancient T-M184 and the T1-M70 lines

Isrealites apear to have existed since 2,000 BCish and got captured by the Babylonians and Assyrians only to be freed by the Persians. Sources: http://www.bu.edu/mzank/Jerusalem/cp/ANE.html http://www.mitchellteachers.org/WorldHistory/AncientEgyptNearEastUnit/OriginsofIsraelites.html http://www.science.co.il/Israel-history.php

This guy is too intelligent....and knows too much about hg T.....to not be....Zanipolo!

I already stated this............zanipolo was beheaded once he reached the status of King. you cannot have 2 kings in any organisation

In that case the Old Testament is a loan the Great Flood myth comes from Sumer
Ur Sumerian Urim was a city in ancient Sumer
Myths of Creation and a Great Flood
The Sumerians had vanished as an identifiable people, but they left behind their myths. The Assyrians adopted and altered Sumerian stories, and they preserved the Sumerian language much as Christians were to preserve Latin. The Babylonians translated Sumerian religious writings, and these Babylonian translations influenced the Hurrians and Hittites. And after the Kassites conquered Babylon they came to accept Babylon's literature as sacred.

The oldest surviving story
of a Great Flood
I think that " First Hebrews " come from the Hurrian - Hittite peoples . Sumerian texts of the great tradition was continued by them . Anyway it does not matter because this tradition was also preserved and may be transformed by " Shem " tribes who is now in the Jewish heritage .

When was this story written the first time?
The Black Sea flood - if it ever happened - happened at least 7000 years ago

I mean... Just look at its distribution!

700px-Haplogroup_G_(Y-DNA).jpg

it is not as simple as you present it here

G2 was in Europe before they went northeast of the Black Sea
and R1a and R1b were on the steppe befor G2 was northeast of the Black Sea
R1a and R1b raised cattle and domesticated the horse on the steppe while G2 did agriculture
that is where and when Indo-European language was born

DNA of the Arab and Kouhinm identical ( j1c3d) be called Abrahamic strain and this is Proves that the Arabs descended from Ishmail son of Ibraham
You will note that this strain is spreading widely in the Arabian Peninsula
ARAB PROJECT IN FAMILY TREE DNA

No it doesn't. It establishes that there is likely to be a common ancestor. Whether or not this common ancestor was Abraham/Ibrahim is not clear from the haplogroup evidence. It could be Abraham, it could be Shem, it could be a distant descendant of one of them, or it could be someone completely different.

a note to me from 23andme on dravidian stated....if your neaderthal reading is above 2.7% then you have no dravidian. ( 23andme stop neaderthal readings at 3.3% )

This is absurd.

"G is found both among Ashkenazi and Sephardic that's makes me think that the first Hebrew were G this is matching with the Hurrian - cauacasus origin of the first Mesopotamian tribes."

This is the leap in logic which I mentioned, also you do speak of the Ashkenazi in relation to first Hebrew tribes....there seems to be an agenda. Agendas are what is slowing the progress of genetic research. An agenda concerned with the identity of Jewish peoples seems all the more questionable to me.

Yes. Simply observing that a certain haplogroup is found in multiple branches of a civilization or culture does not demonstrate that that was the haplogroup of the founder. G is found among Irish, Welsh, French, Italian, Spanish, and Romanian people. Does that mean that the original Celt and the original Roman were G, or that the original "Italo-Celt" was G? Maybe they were, but the consensus seems to be that they were probably R1b. All of these peoples also have E1b1b, I1, and I2. Not all of them can be the original founder.

This thread has been viewed 88414 times.

Back