Predicted haplogroups of early Middle Eastern civilizations

One should not forget that this myth was incorporated, Noa7 probably lived in the Arabian penisnula (eastern arabia? Mesopotamia-Na7rain??) hence P-58 arose there.

OK with you : That myth was possibly incorporated in that case this is a Sumerian myth .So it can explain the Sumerians Anatolian - Caucasus origin .

about this map link where is the main article ?
http://ask.inwiki.org/images/thumb/1/17/Haplogroup_G_%28Y-DNA%29.jpg/700px-Haplogroup_G_%28Y-DNA%29.jpg

I mean... Just look at its distribution!

700px-Haplogroup_G_%28Y-DNA%29.jpg

Do you have the main article of this map below ?

http://ask.inwiki.org/images/thumb/1/17/Haplogroup_G_(Y-DNA).jpg/700px-Haplogroup_G_(Y-DNA).jpg

converted to Judaism ? I think G is the origin but some tribes from Arabia came on that area as invaders some semitic tribes must have adopted the Judaism ?
It is impossible. Judaism as a religion was created gradually from 1.000 BC until 500 BC, as a reaction to Philistine invaders.

I think this is much more older than 3000 years bp
It was Proto-albanian tribe of Philistines who occupied hebrews and make them slaves.

In the 1000 BC the David liberated hebrews, when killed Goliath (Illyrian or proto-albanian hero/philistine), and then they created judaic religion, in the base of judaic politheism, but they eliminated other gods except of JHVH.

there is no connection between Philistines and Albanians unless you believe that the Sea Peoples were proto-Albanians (which is obviously wrong). Do you have any sources supporting this or is it an other ''Albanians-Pelasgians-the oldest Europeans'' thing?

Ezekiel 25:16

translation of 70 first and best attemp from Hebrew to Koine

16 διὰ τοῦτο τάδε λέγει κύριος ἰδοὺ ἐγὼ ἐκτενῶ τὴν χεῖρά μου ἐπὶ τοὺς ἀλλοφύλους καὶ ἐξολεθρεύσω κρῆτας καὶ ἀπολῶ τοὺς καταλοίπους τοὺς κατοικοῦντας τὴν παραλίαν

I wlll kill all Cretans and the rest who live at the shore

Phillistines Belong to Minoan Branch of Pelasgic, not the Illyrian

city of Avaris (Abaris) etc

It is impossible. Judaism as a religion was created gradually from 1.000 BC until 500 BC, as a reaction to Philistine invaders.

That's new, some say it flourished out of Canaanite cultural practices, others (like myself) maintain that it arose in the Sinai desert.

It was Proto-albanian tribe of Philistines who occupied hebrews and make them slaves.

In the 1000 BC the David liberated hebrews, when killed Goliath (Illyrian or proto-albanian hero/philistine), and then they created judaic religion, in the base of judaic politheism, but they eliminated other gods except of JHVH.

You're lost, pilgrim.
Pelištim (Philistines) were part of Sea peoples.
Scriptures maintain that they came from Kaphtor (Crete)... When Ramses chased them from the coast, he celebrated his triumph against the "Pršt"... IMO, they were Pelsagians, most probably Tyrsenian speakers who then adopted Canaanite language stream with Philistine substratum.
They would've left their island under incoming Indo-European pressure.

DNA of the Arab and Kouhinm identical ( j1c3d) be called Abrahamic strain and this is Proves that the Arabs descended from Ishmail son of Ibraham
You will note that this strain is spreading widely in the Arabian Peninsula
ARAB PROJECT IN FAMILY TREE DNA

***.familytreedna.com/public/j1el147/default.aspx?/publicwebsite.aspx=&section=yresults

Maciamo: What is more interesting is the case of the Elamites. Their civilization was centered in the west and the southwest of modern-day Iran, and their language related to Dravidian and languages of the Indus civilization. This South Asian origin could correspond to the relatively high frequency of haplogroup L (and minor presence of H) in southern Iran. Furthermore, the Akkadians are known to have deported many of them in various parts of their empire, as far as the Levant. This would explain the presence of hg L at low frequencies in the Middle East, and notably the Levant.

Not to mention Haplogroup T; L's brother haplogroup, there seems to be a lot of Dravidians that have T as seen in wikipedia's higest Frequency section of Haplogroup T. Yet there seems to be a huge gap on haplogroup T's map from former Persia to south Eastern Indian; apparently Dravidians. Is there any chance that the Dravidians experienced an ancient exodus?

Not to mention Haplogroup T; L's brother haplogroup, there seems to be a lot of Dravidians that have T as seen in wikipedia's higest Frequency section of Haplogroup T. Yet there seems to be a huge gap on haplogroup T's map from former Persia to south Eastern Indian; apparently Dravidians. Is there any chance that the Dravidians experienced an ancient exodus?

article on Dravidian, even the comments are very interesting.

a note to me from 23andme on dravidian stated....if your neaderthal reading is above 2.7% then you have no dravidian. ( 23andme stop neaderthal readings at 3.3% )

http://dispatchesfromturtleisland.b.../evidence-regarding-dravidian-linguistic.html

during that period I really think that there was not a very hight " haplogroup melting pot " 8000 years ago . No agenda to me just the truth ! but we will may be never know the " truth " anyway as I said during that time the Israel tribe had time to grow up with many other haplogroups convert as Shem tribes who followed the Hebrews in their migration and gradually integrated . The flood myth has its roots in the Black Sea catastrophe which caused a great dispersion of that peoples this disaster is in the Bible so the people who came to report that myth came logically from that region of the black sea - Caucasus not from the Arabian Peninsula . The black sea flood implied also the future Europeans dispersion from Anatolia to Western Europe during the neolithic . There is an other solution this Flood Myth came from Caucasus to Mesopotamia with the Sumerians tribes so later some Semitic tribes take it in their own believe and wrote the Bible ? In the same idea : Islam is just a copy of the Judeo Christian Monotheism, if you look at Islam this is really a mixture of the Old Testament not an original creation .

http://www.genomeweb.com/arrays/international-team-characterizes-jewish-genetic-patterns

"The researchers reported that the Ashkenazi, Caucasus, Middle Eastern, North African, and Sephardi Jewish populations clustered with non-Jewish populations in the Middle East, particularly Druze and Cypriot groups, suggesting a " close relationship between most contemporary Jews and non-Jewish populations from Levant."

Other groups with a significant G frequency include Catalan-speaking northern Sardinians and the Druze, who are about 18% G2a. About one-third of Haplogroup G in Iran is in sub-group G1.

http://my.opera.com/ancientmacedonia/blog/2010/01/22/y-chromosome-dna-haplogroup-g-and-macedonians

Haplogroup G occurs most frequently in the Caucasus region where half of North Ossetian males are in G, as are about 30% of Georgians and Azerbaijanis.

A large majority of European G2c’s are Ashkenazi Jews, but so far G2c has been tested in only a small number of people in the Middle East and South Asia. Among Ashkenazi Jews overall, about 10% are in haplogroup G

Well we know the jewish priests were J because their sub-haplotype doesn't exist anywhere else, and priests are all supposed to be sons of priests.

That doesn't mean all of the jews were the same haplotype, though. For example samson was supposed to be very dark skinned, some others are described as very pale, red hair or blue eyes, and others very arabic. So there was some mixing before the end of the captivity with the pharaoh through other slaves converting, if not before then.

How on earth did this subject get switched to Neanderthal? :eek: But thanks for the link ^_^

I had to throw it in as per my question on what my dravidian was. LOL could not help myself

regards

article on Dravidian, even the comments are very interesting.

a note to me from 23andme on dravidian stated....if your neaderthal reading is above 2.7% then you have no dravidian. ( 23andme stop neaderthal readings at 3.3% )
This link makes a nice point, :) Haplogroup T could've not only been farmers but sailors and traders who sailed to Somalia and East India from somewhere in the Persian Gulf probably explaining also the genetic issolation of Africa's horn from the rest of it's haplogroup.Source: History of Somalia/historyworld.net

http://dispatchesfromturtleisland.b.../evidence-regarding-dravidian-linguistic.html
This link makes a nice point, :) Haplogroup T could've not only been farmers but sailors who sailed to Somalia and East India from the Fertile Crescent shores.

Last edited:
False. According to ancient Somalian legends, The Isaaq and Darod tribes (these include all the highest concentration hg T groups.) arrived from the Yemenite tip of the Arabian peninsula, and further up the Arabian peninsula somewhere before, and from there they entered the Horn of Africa. Their leader was a Hashemite Arab.

This thread has been viewed 88009 times.

Back