Serb and Croat genes

What haplogroups count as neolithic?

E, J2, J1 and T. However, technically E (M-81) is pre-Neolithic and should be segregated from the Neolithic category. Most M-81 in Europe is found in Iberia and other nations of the Atlantic Facade.

Croatia is less Neolithic than Netherlands then :giggle:

Looks about the same... :giggle:

I suspect there is not much E (M-81) in Croatia. M-81 is pre-Neolithic.

However,the latest research shows there is 13% of E+J+T in Croatia.
E is 9%,and of that,7% is the 'mainstream' Balkan E1b1b.
The numbers on Eupedia are a bit off,There is too much I2a and too little R1b definitively.
And I would like too see a research where Bulgarians have 33% of I2a,that is way off.
More like 18-20%,from what I've read so far.

However,the latest research shows there is 13% of E+J+T in Croatia.
E is 9%,and of that,7% is the 'mainstream' Balkan E1b1b.
The numbers on Eupedia are a bit off,There is too much I2a and too little R1b definitively.
And I would like too see a research where Bulgarians have 33% of I2a,that is way off.
More like 18-20%,from what I've read so far.

I think Eupedia has the most accurate and comprehensive DNA figures. Maciamo has done a fabulous job.

I think Eupedia has the most accurate and comprehensive DNA figures. Maciamo has done a fabulous job.

I am not saying it is in accurate,but some figures need slight corrections.
That is for my area,if for Iberia it is 100% accurate,that is great and raises credibility of the table...

That forum is pure trash. It's for insecure racist idiots. The average IQ there is about 10.
I know.I didn't go there voluntarily-a guy with whom i talked about anthropology(croatian-australian) invited me there,i thought it was his site and he needed members,so i couldn't refuse.

I checked out the whole forum and (no offense) but most of the posters look like newbies talking like they were Darwin. :rolleyes:

Eupedia is the only good genetic forum of all internet (y)
Here, amateurs , nordicists and similiar do not get their own way

Well, nordicists exist in your country also there, as there are in mine, and is in Croatia and other countries.

This thread has been viewed 189734 times.

Back