Serb and Croat genes

Bosnians are Illyrians they have 50% of I2a (Illyrian) Haplogroup
in southbosnia up to 70%.
The Name Bosnia is real ancient Illyrian Word BOSONA.
I feel sorry for this guys. A slav wants to be Illyrian. Its nothing wrong with being slav. Be proud of who you are, and don't try to be who you are not. Its looks stupid, it sound stupid. If you are Illyrian that in no way makes you better anyway you see it. Its not shame from being a slav or, is it?

I have friends bosnian and i know many have grandfather or grandmother albanian (from montenegro or kosovo), for this have dna illyrian :grin:, and i think this 50% is only by bosniaks :ashamed2:.
The story of illyrian is abuse by all, and is insupportable.
For me albanian,bosnian,montenegrin and croatian are descended from illyrian and slave:ashamed2:.
In dna of turk have 15,8% r1b1 and j2 24,8% because in ottoman empire serbs move albanian in turkey for build church ortodox.
Is a my idea :ashamed2:, what think other? is right?

I have friends bosnian and i know many have grandfather or grandmother albanian (from montenegro or kosovo), for this have dna illyrian :grin:, and i think this 50% is only by bosniaks :ashamed2:.
The story of illyrian is abuse by all, and is insupportable.
For me albanian,bosnian,montenegrin and croatian are descended from illyrian and slave:ashamed2:.
In dna of turk have 15,8% r1b1 and j2 24,8% because in ottoman empire serbs move albanian in turkey for build church ortodox.
Is a my idea :ashamed2:, what think other? is right?

Marko94! You need to work a little more with English grammar. I know, english is not our language but we have to try a little more to improve ourselves, so others can understand us. I have problems too with english, even though I have lived among english speakers for a number of years. Now, Dna tests show that three major haplogroups among Albanians are, E,J,R1b. There is not a direct written evidence of Illyrians being the forefathers of today Albanians. The strongest evidence that makes Albanianas decendents from Illyrians is our Language. Albanian language is half latin, and the words come from latin spoken 100 yrs before Christ. That means we have been conquered by latins in the first 100 yrs before christ. The only people conquered at that time by Romans were Illyrians. So that alone puts us firmly in Illyrian shoes. If we see the Dna of today slavs They are largely R1a, I2a, which seems to be slavic haplogroups. The remainig haplogroups in Slavs E,J, R1b, and I1 are the illyrian elements in slavs. Having said that, it shows that croatians are about 20% Illyrians, bosnians are about 25%, serbs about 35% and Montenegrins are in fact Albanians that speak Serbian.

Marko94! You need to work a little more with English grammar. I know, english is not our language but we have to try a little more to improve ourselves, so others can understand us. I have problems too with english, even though I have lived among english speakers for a number of years. Now, Dna tests show that three major haplogroups among Albanians are, E,J,R1b. There is not a direct written evidence of Illyrians being the forefathers of today Albanians. The strongest evidence that makes Albanianas decendents from Illyrians is our Language. Albanian language is half latin, and the words come from latin spoken 100 yrs before Christ. That means we have been conquered by latins in the first 100 yrs before christ. The only people conquered at that time by Romans were Illyrians. So that alone puts us firmly in Illyrian shoes. If we see the Dna of today slavs They are largely R1a, I2a, which seems to be slavic haplogroups. The remainig haplogroups in Slavs E,J, R1b, and I1 are the illyrian elements in slavs. Having said that, it shows that croatians are about 20% Illyrians, bosnians are about 25%, serbs about 35% and Montenegrins are in fact Albanians that speak Serbian.
Yes i know srry, and my mother language is italian, i'm albanian but i was born in italy :).
Is possible, you rember venetian albania?
In google write "venetian albania" and say boundaries.

This thread has been viewed 189129 times.

Back