Neander

Reaction score
Ethnic group
Albanian - Dinaric
Y-DNA haplogroup
Pre-Adam
mtDNA haplogroup
Pre-Eva
I think two blood groups which are created by mutations, must have been spreaded in certain popullations.

We can find A blood group in the Haplogroup C range, and in Europe, in th bigest percentage.

Also we can find B blood group in the Siberia, Central Asia and India, while in Europe it is more comon among slavic peoples then west euros.

So I think the B blood group, confirms that Aryans and Mongols, lived together for a long time (like in Conan movie), and then Aryans invaded India, or maybe Aryans came from india.

There is a fair proportion in among: R1a, B blood group, fair hairs and light eyes, and sometimes linguistic similaritiies, f,ex. between slavic and sanskrit and old persian.

my bloodtype is A, and i've read, that it is called "farmer's bloodtype". A-typers should not eat meat. They are supposed to eat fish, some vegatables, dark fruits (currant, strawbery). I'm really into this diet-genetic issues.

In Europe we find three centers of blood group A: Portugal, Swiss and Lapps.

Also there are four centers of low blood group A: Basque, Sardinia, Slavic countries and North celtic countries including Island.

Which invasions brought blood group A in Europe?

There is hardly any connection between blood type and ehnicity. I am closing this thread as irrelevant.

Status
Not open for further replies.

This thread has been viewed 20408 times.

Back