Ad hom attacks

i am tallking about his male descendents in the mean time each generation his desendents mixed with your european ladies
after 2000 years his male descendent will do autosomal test and again it will shpow him european what is so hard for you to understand what i am trying to show you that autosomal makeup dont determain your race as wilhelm sugusted in fact y dna haplogroup doesnt cahange pass from father to son on rarely there are mutations
which occured so y dna haplogroup that is your race
genetic code

You see, anwylyd blentyn, what you don’t see is that I’m teasing you.

Cara cath yn canu ag llygoden, Dwi!

i am tallking about his male descendents in the mean time each generation his desendents mixed with your european ladies
after 2000 years his male descendent will do autosomal test and again it will shpow him european what is so hard for you to understand what i am trying to show you that autosomal makeup dont determain your race as wilhelm sugusted in fact y dna haplogroup doesnt cahange pass from father to son on rarely there are mutations
which occured so y dna haplogroup that is your race
genetic code
no, y-DNA does not determine your race. For example there are african-americans with a typical european y-DNA or mtDNA. In fact, about 30% of African-Americans have a european haplogroup, and obviously they are not 'white' (europid)

I am amazed by the number of cretins we have in this world.

Just keeping couple of bullies in check, that's all.
Also you hide behind the word TRUTH often, but it sounds like propaganda in your edition.
Now remind me Whihelm, when I was banned before?
And post the treads when you guys calling Eupedia members names, or do you want me to help you?

Also you hide behind the word TRUTH often, but it sounds like propaganda in your edition.
And post the treads when you guys calling Eupedia members names, or do you want me to help you?
Bullies ? Discussing about the subjects in matter is bullying ? You may agree or not with what we say, but we are not bullying. However you never talk about the topics you are in, you just attack iberians for expressing our opinions. You always go like this in your threads : "Bravo [insert user name] !! for defeating Iberians and their propaganda" That's all you can say in your threads you are boring as hell, use arguments instead of the same childish and repetitive BS. I've told you already to create a thread to express your problems or feelings about Spaniards/Iberians so we can discuss it without derailing and ruining threads. If you continue like this we will have to take some action I've talked to Maciamo already.

No Eupedia Iberian member is hiding behind the "TRUTH", Le Brock.

Propaganda is the strategically repetitive dissemination of non-truths and distortion - "[information], especially of a biased or misleading nature, used to promote a particular political cause or point of view" (Oxford Dictionary). Since when has any Iberian on this forum posted material that was not totally factual and TRUE about Spain, Portugal and Andorra? EVERYTHING we write about Iberia is based on what is TRUE and ACCEPTED, and numerous scholarly references are readily available to buttress our statements. No, Le Brock, we don't make stuff up! :LOL: Deal with the TRUTH for once.

What universe are you operating in, Le Brock?

Last edited:
Back to topic please.

Before my vacations I've been ignoring LeMoctezuma all the way. But since she can't stop talking crap about me even when I'm not around I'm going to report every trolling post she writes in anything related to Iberia or me from today on.

Just letting Maciamo know.

Greetings to the azthecs revengers Brigade and their leader (LeBrok).

http://www.eupedia.com/forum/showpost.php?p=359448&postcount=101

Good job Taranis, you single-handedly shut up the Iberian ministry of propaganda, lol. Their obvious agenda is gashing from every post, but they often end them with statement: "All we care is the truth".
Because it's so obvious for all, even them, and they spend all day long posting here, all year round, and probably on ever site touching Iberian or "Celticity" issues, I always picture them sitting inside a historic building of Ministry of Propaganda typing hard to make their living, lol. Actually it's the same building that hosted the office of Spanish Inquisition some time ago, after all, all they wanted was the Truth too.
I feel sorry for them now, because after this whooping they might get fired. And you know how hard is for a job in their corner of the world.

PS. I'm afraid they don't have other option now, but to send for the Lynx.

If this is not trolling and hatred towards spaniards... I don't know what it is.

This thread has been viewed 30691 times.

Back