Is Turkey a Western country ? OFFTOPIC about Iberians

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since we share so much of our DNA with chimps (and a good percentage with daffodils) isn’t arguing about who had it off with whom in the past a bit like arguing about the number of angels that can fit on the point of a needle?
In reality it’s as arcane (and probably of less use) than the sort of stuff to be found typically at
http://www.newadvent.org/summa/1052.htm
Does it really matter a hot damm where our genes were forged? Surely the thing that is important is what we are like today.
Anyway, I LIKE Portugal.
And the Portuguese.
OK they’re a bit ready to splash olive oil onto anything they intend to eat, or otherwise use in some biological process and they, like many other Mediterranean folk, tend to sling anything they’ve caught in a fishing net into a cauldron, add tomatoes, garlic, onions and loads of yet more olive oil, and serve it up at any time of day or night, but so what?
It’s not so much where you’ve come from. It’s useful and even interesting to know, but what really matters is what you’re like, and where you’re going.
And that takes us back to the thread title, it also provides an answer to the question the thread raises, and that answer is a resounding NO.
Thank you Gwyllgi. It's good to see there are other intelligent people on this thread. And, you know what you are talking about, unlike some brain damaged people floating around here. (y)

Thank you Gwyllgi. It's good to see there are other intelligent people on this thread. And, you know what you are talking about, unlike some brain damaged people floating around here. (y)
Following this genetic farce is like watching one of those TV chases on American television, he knows he has no chance but doesn't give up:LOL:

Following this genetic farce is like watching one of those TV chases on American television, he knows he has no chance but doesn't give up:LOL:
Thank you Joro. Another intelligent person.

You see, my friend, brain-damaged, depressed, self hating people never have a chance, because they base everything on lies, manipulation and illusion. Their ignorance is so great that it actually makes them believe they can fool EVERYONE...:LOL: These charlatans are pitiful social Untermenschen who constantly attempt to eliminate their cultural, ethnic and racial angst through the most primal of methods. Excellent cases for the psychiatric research journals. It is no wonder that our world is suffering so... :sad-2:

Last edited:
Since we share so much of our DNA with chimps (and a good percentage with daffodils) isn’t arguing about who had it off with whom in the past a bit like arguing about the number of angels that can fit on the point of a needle?

In reality it’s as arcane (and probably of less use) than the sort of stuff to be found typically at

http://www.newadvent.org/summa/1052.htm

Does it really matter a hot damm where our genes were forged? Surely the thing that is important is what we are like today.

Anyway, I LIKE Portugal.

And the Portuguese.

OK they’re a bit ready to splash olive oil onto anything they intend to eat, or otherwise use in some biological process and they, like many other Mediterranean folk, tend to sling anything they’ve caught in a fishing net into a cauldron, add tomatoes, garlic, onions and loads of yet more olive oil, and serve it up at any time of day or night, but so what?

It’s not so much where you’ve come from. It’s useful and even interesting to know, but what really matters is what you’re like, and where you’re going.

And that takes us back to the thread title, it also provides an answer to the question the thread raises, and that answer is a resounding NO.

I agree. What makes a country european, it is not just genetics (which native Portuguese are genetically typical european ) but culture, history, language, values, traditions, customs, temper, way of life, etc, etc, etc

Could same thing brought down Roman Empire?
you also believe in a 1911 nordicist piece of crap ? I thought you were more intelligent :useless:

you also believe in a 1911 nordicist piece of crap ? I thought you were more intelligent :useless:

It's not "Nordicist" necessarily but certainly well utilized by delusional social Untermenschen (who refer to themselves as Nordicists, whatever that puerile term means) to try and fool a poorly educated general public about certain ethnicities. These characters are simple-minded sociopaths, or worse.

The material is quite laughable, since it is based on 19th century notions that are founded primarily on hearsay and gross misconceptions, devoid of any legitimate scientific supports. Moreover, this type of information is filled with statistical and historical inaccuracies. It's the equivalent of presenting material from a Walt Disney comic book.:LOL:

BTW LeBrock, your comment posted above makes you look quite silly.

Last edited:
This is driving me nuts, whats showing below the white table cloth?:startled:

This is driving me nuts, whats showing below the white table cloth?:startled:

Nothing at all.

It's an old painting that is often used... mostly in any number old books that are often filled with gross distortions and inaccuracies - publications of "imagination", essentially. Consider the source and the obvious malicious intent. Anyway, it has nothing to do with the topic of this thread.

Last edited:
Fair enough, just thought it might be one of those pictures with something hidden in the drawing, but like you said totally off topic.

Is there a black person sitting by the window, at the other side of table?

Is there a black person sitting by the window, at the other side of table?

Yes, it's a servant or slave. What's the big deal? There were black slaves or servants in many European countries. Shall I post 18th century pictures of black slaves or servants in households of other European countries. So, what does the picture have to with this thread? Nothing...

Here is a book for you to read:

T.F. Earle and K.J.P. Lowe: Black Africans in Renaissance Europe. 2005,
Cambridge, Cambridge University Press.

Educate yourself!

Were they castrated to prevent from having offsprings in Portugal?

Bit of a shame the source of the picture is from a book by a holocaust denying rabid racist, and someone who so delights in the antics of the good old Afrikaner Weerstandsbeweging (AWB to you and me) he re-published their history.

Interesting lot, the Afrikaner Weerstandsbeweging. Somewhere to the right of Attila the Hun by all accounts. Not all that popular amongst the indigenous people of South Africa either.

Still, as they say, you can tell a great deal about a man by the company he keeps.

Bit of a shame the source of the picture is from a book by a holocaust denying rabid racist, and someone who so delights in the antics of the good old Afrikaner Weerstandsbeweging (AWB to you and me) he re-published their history.
Interesting lot, the Afrikaner Weerstandsbeweging. Somewhere to the right of Attila the Hun by all accounts. Not all that popular amongst the indigenous people of South Africa either.
Still, as they say, you can tell a great deal about a man by the company he keeps.

Thank you Gwyllic.(y) It is well-informed and educated people like yourself that give us hope in an increasingly dumbed down, ignorant world.

Lol, you love blacks Cambria,...as long as they are not in Portugal.

As a minister of Iberian Propaganda you have to do a better job guarding purity of your Celtic blood. Otherwise your stands are too transparent and stink with hypocriticism.

As a minister of Iberian Propaganda you have to do a better job guarding purity of your Celtic blood. Otherwise your stands are too transparent and stink with hypocriticism.
Actually the United Kingdom , Netherlands and other european countries have had more African slaves, so it is ridiculous to say Portugal is less european because of african slavery.

In the case of some people Celtic blood purity is best established not by DNA analysis but rather the use of a Clarke’s hydrometer.

I love the TRUTH. Don't start making accusations you can't support.

What do you have against Iberians? What do you have against the truth? Do you want to deny Iberians their true ethnic heritage? What if I tried to paint your heritage with lies, slander and factual manipulation, would you accept it? Get real, you have no basis to criticize me or any other person of Iberian background. Who anointed you God's representative? Grow up...

In the case of some people Celtic blood purity is best established not by DNA analysis but rather the use of a Clarke’s hydrometer.

Good one...:LOL:

Status
Not open for further replies.

This thread has been viewed 91260 times.

Back