Croatian genetics

i don't photograph dolicephalic people on the street when I'm in Dalmatia,you know.:innocent:

yea probably its like endangered species hunt.

Ok ill give few hints of famous ppl in croatia you can check already.

Miso Kovac,Zdravko Skender,Mate Gulin,Goran Visnjic,Braca Skelin,Marko Perkovic "Tompson"(hes from sibenik county),and bit from rest of dalmatia,Oliver Dragojevic,Dino Dvornik,Goran Ivanisevic,big majority of croatian handball team...etc

yea probably its like endangered species hunt.

Ok ill give few hints of famous ppl in croatia you can check already.

Miso Kovac,Zdravko Skender,Mate Gulin,Goran Visnjic,Braca Skelin,Marko Perkovic "Tompson"(hes from sibenik county),and bit from rest of dalmatia,Oliver Dragojevic,Dino Dvornik,Goran Ivanisevic,big majority of croatian handball team...etc

You can't estimate someones CI just by looking at their skull. It needs accurate measurements. The only thing you can go by are studies, so if you can come up with something that contradicts the findings cited by Joro in the 2007 study you are just whistling in the wind.

I had no idea I had a long skull until I measured it. I have longish wavy hair which easily masks my head shape.

You can't estimate someones CI just by looking at their skull. It needs accurate measurements. The only thing you can go by are studies, so if you can come up with something that contradicts the findings cited by Joro in the 2007 study you are just whistling in the wind.

I had no idea I had a long skull until I measured it. I have longish wavy hair which easily masks my head shape.

that what joro posted isnt study,its 5 sentences written by ?

I can tell you that i am 100% sure dalmatians are not doli,altho you could find some rearly,plainly because we have broad heads.Even if most of us have(like me) bun,we are meso at best because we have broad heads,simple as that.

that what joro posted isnt study,its 5 sentences written by ?

I can tell you that i am 100% sure dalmatians are not doli,altho you could find some rearly,plainly because we have broad heads.Even if most of us have(like me) bun,we are meso at best because we have broad heads,simple as that.
I wouldn't say Dalmatians have broad heads on average.they are 'normal'.

the differences are significant because the border of south and north Croatia represents at the same time a border of south and central Europe, but they aren't so exaggeratedly big as some try to portray it, not at all.

This thread has been viewed 27786 times.

Back