Votes: 3 6.5%

• Total voters

Maciamo

Veteran member
Admin
Reaction score
Ethnic group
Italo-celto-germanic
Contender for the most beautiful country in Europe (in the world ?) with France, Italy is a destination that should be on top of everyone's list.

Usually once people fall in love with Italy they go back there again and again.

Now let's see just how many of you have been there.

I have been to Italy just once but I plan to go again probably next summer. I didn't stay as much as I wanted last time so there are still many places to visit there.

I'm not sure if I prefer it over France though. It's a tough decision...

Peschiera Lake Garda, a couple of years back, I loved the food the scenery, the relaxed attitude of the people, I'd like to go back some time.

i'm italian, i'm tuscan

I studied for a while in Viareggio, Toscana. I saw Pisa, Lucca, Firenze, Perugia, Roma, which was all too little. There is much to see in Italy, and they have much to be proud of.

Everybody should visit Italy before Italians become an "endangered species".:confused:

I studied for a while in Viareggio, Toscana. I saw Pisa, Lucca, Firenze, Perugia, Roma, which was all too little. There is much to see in Italy, and they have much to be proud of.

I know very well all of those places.:cool-v:
I spent many summers in Viareggio:grin:.
How did you find Viareggio? Have you had a great time?

Went there, Bergamo, lovely country.
Felt like home.

Went to Florence, very very crowded, however it was a very great experience via the archituture, and of course there was "David" (although, I seem to recall that this is now a replica and the original is kept in another place.

We want to visit Positano next time around.

Chao,

Melusine

Fabulous country. Was in Rome, Sicily, Florence, Milan and Eastern Lombardi.

I've been to Italy three times.

Hey darling, here a connational of yours. Cheers from an other place in central Italy. :28:

in the middle lie the truest and most autentic italians:grin:

Un altra Toscana qui. :)
Yes, campanilismo reigns in Toscana too.

I agree becouse central Italians are true Italics without Greek and Celtic admixtures. :grin: Anyway I am from Abruzzo, which economically is South (sigh!) but geographically/ethnically we are centre, brothers of Latials.

I agree becouse central Italians are true Italics without Greek and Celtic admixtures. :grin: Anyway I am from Abruzzo, which economically is South (sigh!) but geographically/ethnically we are centre, brothers of Latials.
I've been there; i visited costal towns Montesilvano, Vasto, Chieti, Pescara; and also on the intern; i saw Sulmona, Roccaraso (it was the middle of august but it was freezing, i had a coat), Pescasseroli, Pescostanzo, and the national park of Gran Sasso, where i visited a zoo with Bears.
I also ate arrosticini.
Historically and dialectically abruzzo is south, but it's an anomalous south (more centre italy) beacuse; firstly the people are few (if you compare it with the mess of people in Campania) so you have more space; then they have a different caracter they are very quiet, then there doesn't exist mafia, camorra and blablabla all shitty things the south is full.
You are right you are more central italians.

One of your Compaesan l'Orso Marsicano :grin::cool-v:
ORSO%20MARSICANO%203.jpg

:grin: di che parte sei?
Io sono della provincia di Firenze

Sono della provincia di Massa Carrara.

I am from the province of Massa Carrara. However, my father's ancestors are from la provincia di Parma. So, mezza toscana?:)

This thread has been viewed 59828 times.

Back