Eupedia Forums
Site NavigationEupedia Top > Eupedia Forum & Japan Forum
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 76 to 100 of 258

Thread: With what ancient ethnicity do you most identify, and what has DNA told you ?

  1. #76
    Regular Member Achievements:
    3 months registered
    Norþman's Avatar
    Join Date
    01-10-10
    Location
    Nottingham
    Posts
    12


    Country: UK - England





    Carlito , Spain is a beautiful country with beautiful people , Iv been to Gran canaries 3 times and Costa Del sol once , I went sea fishing in Costa Del sol , The dolphins were following our boat we hired out , And scaring all our fish away , That's why i didn't catch anything lol.
    Last edited by Norþman; 02-10-10 at 11:30.

  2. #77
    ^ lynx ^
    Guest


    I stand behind my last post in this thread. Welcome to the forum, Norþman.

  3. #78
    Regular Member Achievements:
    3 months registered
    Norþman's Avatar
    Join Date
    01-10-10
    Location
    Nottingham
    Posts
    12


    Country: UK - England



    Quote Originally Posted by ^ lynx ^ View Post
    I stand behind my last post in this thread. Welcome to the forum, Norþman.
    Hello Lynx, Thankyou for the welcome.

  4. #79
    Marquis Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience Points
    Carlitos's Avatar
    Join Date
    01-09-10
    Location
    Occident.
    Posts
    863

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    E1b1b1a3 V22+
    MtDNA haplogroup
    J1c

    Ethnic group
    Ethnic group of those who are going to die.
    Country: Spain



    What horror I have to see the comments quoted lynx, I told him idolatry you can not stand the idolaters who surrender to cultural imposition USA brand and the film is its largest advertising medium in which the English very well go out standing, the Vikings also the rest appear impersonal, immoral, insensitive, carrying all the more undesirable topics of this world, no friend, things are not so.

    I have nothing against Robin, but as Robin in all countries have dozens, I'd like to meet other comics from other countries in Europe and the world through American movies, because when they want to make movies as anyone, but most films Robin please do not!, are already 70 films, there are wonderful stories all over the world, sorry, but the stories have exploded both based in England which tires and the same subject, even in historical times where we were the Spanish players, for saying them Thus, in Hollywood manages to make the English players, that's called cultural fascism and if added British films Hollywood makes movies that British subjects do the English course is an indigestion.

  5. #80
    ^ lynx ^
    Guest


    [img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_cnUe2D6K76g/RpfB5U7pXPI/AAAAAAAAAYU/IvZXVFSX1Xk/s400/******.jpg[/img]

  6. #81
    Marquis Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience Points
    Carlitos's Avatar
    Join Date
    01-09-10
    Location
    Occident.
    Posts
    863

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    E1b1b1a3 V22+
    MtDNA haplogroup
    J1c

    Ethnic group
    Ethnic group of those who are going to die.
    Country: Spain



    ^ lynx ^ This message is hidden because ^ lynx ^ is on your ignore list.


    The day is splendid, tomorrow comes the cold, I'm going out for a while and enjoy this wonderful day.

  7. #82
    Regular Member Achievements:
    3 months registered
    Norþman's Avatar
    Join Date
    01-10-10
    Location
    Nottingham
    Posts
    12


    Country: UK - England



    Quote Originally Posted by Carlitos View Post
    What horror I have to see the comments quoted lynx, I told him idolatry you can not stand the idolaters who surrender to cultural imposition USA brand and the film is its largest advertising medium in which the English very well go out standing, the Vikings also the rest appear impersonal, immoral, insensitive, carrying all the more undesirable topics of this world, no friend, things are not so.

    I have nothing against Robin, but as Robin in all countries have dozens, I'd like to meet other comics from other countries in Europe and the world through American movies, because when they want to make movies as anyone, but most films Robin please do not!, are already 70 films, there are wonderful stories all over the world, sorry, but the stories have exploded both based in England which tires and the same subject, even in historical times where we were the Spanish players, for saying them Thus, in Hollywood manages to make the English players, that's called cultural fascism and if added British films Hollywood makes movies that British subjects do the English course is an indigestion.
    I think you and your partner in crime are being stupid and childish , i was merely stating who my Ancestors are , and now I'm bombarded with this drivel. I mentioned robin hood because I'm from Nottingham and when i tell people I'm from Nottingham allot of folk mention robin hood , Got it.

    I haven't bragged about anything or said anything to boost my own countries status so how can i be ******** ?
    Iv said nothing but kind words to you and this is how i get greeted thanks a bunch Spaniard. Count yourself on my ignore list.

    Do yourselves the favor and lose the inferior complex.

    Films are just films to me, A form of entertainment, well the ones worth watching , I happen to like european films as well as American.

    Have a nice day or not.

  8. #83
    ^ lynx ^
    Guest


    Quote Originally Posted by Norþman View Post
    I think you and your partner in crime
    I have nothing to do with Carlitos. On the contrary, I've tried to warn you about this guy:

    [img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_cnUe2D6K76g/RpfB5U7pXPI/AAAAAAAAAYU/IvZXVFSX1Xk/s400/******.jpg[/img]

    Greetings.

  9. #84
    Regular Member Achievements:
    3 months registered
    Norþman's Avatar
    Join Date
    01-10-10
    Location
    Nottingham
    Posts
    12


    Country: UK - England



    Please accept my apology for this misunderstanding Lynx, sorry.

  10. #85
    ^ lynx ^
    Guest


    No prob.

  11. #86
    Regular Member Achievements:
    3 months registered

    Join Date
    01-10-10
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    10

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    V-13
    MtDNA haplogroup
    I

    Ethnic group
    Scots-Irish
    Country: USA - Maryland



    I do have a great deal of respect for the Greek and Roman achievements. The American idea is built mostly upon the Anglo-Saxon, the Greek, and the Roman achievements.
    Last edited by Richard Coyle; 02-10-10 at 23:10. Reason: The ethnicity I mentioned is not an ancient one.

  12. #87
    Marquis Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience Points
    Carlitos's Avatar
    Join Date
    01-09-10
    Location
    Occident.
    Posts
    863

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    E1b1b1a3 V22+
    MtDNA haplogroup
    J1c

    Ethnic group
    Ethnic group of those who are going to die.
    Country: Spain



    Quote Originally Posted by Norþman View Post
    I think you and your partner in crime are being stupid and childish , i was merely stating who my Ancestors are , and now I'm bombarded with this drivel. I mentioned robin hood because I'm from Nottingham and when i tell people I'm from Nottingham allot of folk mention robin hood , Got it.

    I haven't bragged about anything or said anything to boost my own countries status so how can i be ******** ?
    Iv said nothing but kind words to you and this is how i get greeted thanks a bunch Spaniard. Count yourself on my ignore list.

    Do yourselves the favor and lose the inferior complex.

    Films are just films to me, A form of entertainment, well the ones worth watching , I happen to like european films as well as American.

    Have a nice day or not.
    The history of his country CIENMIL repeated times in American cinema and his own, exhausted, frankly, for two reasons.

    1 - Dan an excellent treatment and superior to any ordinary event as long as English is enough.
    2 - They do not respect the historical truth.

    The film is a powerful medium that reaches all corners of the world and I think that 70 films about Robin Hood is an outrage, another 400,000 on any time in its history is something unbearable, are projected in theaters, television networks after the repeated and advertising is just where you are always the protagonists and it's good enough cultural fascism! you never beat the Armada, acknowledge that even in an episode of The Simpsons comes out, enough!

    Postscript: In my theory as I talk about film and film tackles all Anglo-Saxon culture respect like the Bantu, or whatever it is, does not attract me too, but the bombing of the film industry to the world with Anglo-Saxon themes and, in the 21 st century unbearable and unbelievable.











    I understand, it's clear!, Enough please! and so with 40,000 (and I'm short) films dealing with the Anglo world, always with a unique and preferential treatment.
    Last edited by Carlitos; 03-10-10 at 02:21.

  13. #88
    ^ lynx ^
    Guest


    @ Norþman. It's very easy, just click on the nickname "Carlitos" > See public profile > User lists > Add to ignore list.

    I encourage everyone to do the same with the fake spaniard from Chihuahua.

  14. #89
    Regular Member Achievements:
    3 months registered
    Norþman's Avatar
    Join Date
    01-10-10
    Location
    Nottingham
    Posts
    12


    Country: UK - England



    Quote Originally Posted by ^ lynx ^ View Post
    @ Norþman. It's very easy, just click on the nickname "Carlitos" > See public profile > User lists > Add to ignore list.

    I encourage everyone to do the same with the fake Spaniard from Chihuahua.
    ha ha , so that's how you do it , I'm new to forums so i didn't know how to put him on ignore , Thanks lynx .

    I was trying yesterday , but then i needed to go out , so i didn't accomplish my goal .

    Why is he so persistent on this robin hood thing , i wish i never mentioned robin hood lol

  15. #90
    Marquis Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience Points
    Carlitos's Avatar
    Join Date
    01-09-10
    Location
    Occident.
    Posts
    863

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    E1b1b1a3 V22+
    MtDNA haplogroup
    J1c

    Ethnic group
    Ethnic group of those who are going to die.
    Country: Spain



    I am ashamed of the words of lynx and ask all the Mexicans and South Americans, who do not take seriously the words of a lynx, I admire the culture and the feeling and the character of the Mexican people and other peoples of South America and please do not think that all the Spanish are like lynx, thank goodness.


    Norpman
    Why is he so persistent on this robin hood thing , i wish i never mentioned robin hood lol
    Man, keep a sense of humor!


    The whole world is wondering why 70 films about Robin Hood?, Why? There are other heroes and villains around the world to make films without depleting global audiences with the same character.

    Hollywood is very good British subjects, including English pirates show as good, excellent people found attacking Spanish goods, would you do grace to USA Spain in the future RICE showing a film as good heroes Al Qaeda attacking U.S. assets?, then exactly why I do not like the lies of American cinema.

  16. #91
    Regular Member Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteran10000 Experience Points
    Cambrius (The Red)'s Avatar
    Join Date
    27-06-09
    Posts
    2,641
    Points
    12,808
    Level
    34
    Points: 12,808, Level: 34
    Level completed: 23%, Points required for next Level: 542
    Overall activity: 0%

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    R1b (RL-21*)
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H3

    Ethnic group
    Gallaecian Celtic
    Country: USA - Ohio



    Welcome to the forum Nortpman!

  17. #92
    Regular Member Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteran10000 Experience Points
    Cambrius (The Red)'s Avatar
    Join Date
    27-06-09
    Posts
    2,641
    Points
    12,808
    Level
    34
    Points: 12,808, Level: 34
    Level completed: 23%, Points required for next Level: 542
    Overall activity: 0%

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    R1b (RL-21*)
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H3

    Ethnic group
    Gallaecian Celtic
    Country: USA - Ohio



    Quote Originally Posted by ^ lynx ^ View Post
    @ Norþman. It's very easy, just click on the nickname "Carlitos" > See public profile > User lists > Add to ignore list.
    I encourage everyone to do the same with the fake spaniard from Chihuahua.
    How many insecure Mexicans are on this forum pretending to be something else? Quite annoying...

  18. #93
    Regular Member Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteran10000 Experience Points
    Cambrius (The Red)'s Avatar
    Join Date
    27-06-09
    Posts
    2,641
    Points
    12,808
    Level
    34
    Points: 12,808, Level: 34
    Level completed: 23%, Points required for next Level: 542
    Overall activity: 0%

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    R1b (RL-21*)
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H3

    Ethnic group
    Gallaecian Celtic
    Country: USA - Ohio



    Quote Originally Posted by ^ lynx ^ View Post
    @ Norþman. It's very easy, just click on the nickname "Carlitos" > See public profile > User lists > Add to ignore list.
    I encourage everyone to do the same with the fake spaniard from Chihuahua.
    Thanks for the heads-up.

  19. #94
    ^ lynx ^
    Guest


    Quote Originally Posted by Norþman View Post
    ha ha , so that's how you do it , I'm new to forums so i didn't know how to put him on ignore , Thanks lynx .

    I was trying yesterday , but then i needed to go out , so i didn't accomplish my goal .

    Why is he so persistent on this robin hood thing , i wish i never mentioned robin hood lol
    His true account is Sirious2b. A racist mexican who tried to deny the amerindian genetic legacy in the mexican people. He came here and started suggesting that mexicans and spaniards are just the same as a whole. We made him see that it was totally ridiculous, mexicans are partially spaniards but their main genetic legacy is amerindian. I think that somehow he felt rejected and humilliated since we exposed his inferiority complex. From that moment on he has tried everything to portray spaniards as racist and full of complexes. It is his way of taking revenge, I guess.


    I admire the culture and the feeling and the character of the Mexican people and other peoples of South America and please do not think that all the Spanish are like lynx, thank goodness.
    I have nothing against south american cultures, Sirious2b. I've been fascinated by the azthec and the inca civilizations since I was a child. It's the insecure latin american ****** obsessed with Spain like you what bothers me.

    Greetings.

    PS- I love the mexican food, btw.

  20. #95
    Regular Member Achievements:
    3 months registered
    Norþman's Avatar
    Join Date
    01-10-10
    Location
    Nottingham
    Posts
    12


    Country: UK - England



    Cambria red thank you for the welcome.

    He may not like his own culture for some reason, Personally if i was a Mexican i wouldn't deny that I'm a Mexican , You are who you are, There is nothing that can change that . They have a long and interesting history he should be proud of that .

    I also like Mexican food , Fajitas and nachos with melted cheese , mmmmmmm

  21. #96
    an Ceilteach i Meiriceá Achievements:
    3 months registered
    iodalach_draiodoir's Avatar
    Join Date
    30-09-10
    Location
    Rio de Janeiro
    Posts
    32

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    R1b1b2a1a* (R-U106)
    MtDNA haplogroup
    A

    Ethnic group
    Italian, german, portuguese, spanish, english, amerindian, afro-american
    Country: Brazil



    Very curious. Generally people are very proud of their amerindian roots here in South America. In Brazil people always tell about their amerindian great-grandma and so on...
    I have myself a lot of amerindian ancestor and have identified their tribes and religious registry.

  22. #97
    Marquis Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience Points
    Carlitos's Avatar
    Join Date
    01-09-10
    Location
    Occident.
    Posts
    863

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    E1b1b1a3 V22+
    MtDNA haplogroup
    J1c

    Ethnic group
    Ethnic group of those who are going to die.
    Country: Spain



    Quote Originally Posted by Norþman View Post

    He may not like his own culture for some reason,
    Revenge!



    Think anyone on this forum think that Carlitos is a Mexican who poses as a Spanish, what's the point?, Is a waste of time to pay attention to lynx.

    Mexico has always been one of the countries I would like to visit America some day, many flight hours and I have pending before other European countries.

    I laugh at the situation if we're all half crazy with the origins of haplogroups, now just need someone to give us another new source, so far I thought my remote was Canaanite origin and Celtic, it turns out that I am Mexican ... I'm going to go crazy.

  23. #98
    ^ lynx ^
    Guest


    Quote Originally Posted by iodalach_draiodoir View Post
    Very curious. Generally people are very proud of their amerindian roots here in South America. In Brazil people always tell about their amerindian great-grandma and so on...
    I have myself a lot of amerindian ancestor and have identified their tribes and religious registry.
    I'm sure that there are plenty of south americans proud of their amerindian heritage but there are others who see that heritage as a shameful stigma and try to hide it. I've seen it with my own eyes a lot of times. Apparently we are dealing with one of these.

    Greetings.

    By the way, welcome to the forum iodalach_draiodoir.

  24. #99
    Marquis Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience Points
    Carlitos's Avatar
    Join Date
    01-09-10
    Location
    Occident.
    Posts
    863

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    E1b1b1a3 V22+
    MtDNA haplogroup
    J1c

    Ethnic group
    Ethnic group of those who are going to die.
    Country: Spain



    Now I understand everything, just send me a message in which I reveal that lynx came from Spanish Gypsy father, something that has no importance, except for a xenophobe, is the source of their hatred is not accepted himself and projected on frustration that others do not like your haplogroup Spanish Gypsy.

    It's absurd! lynx you have to accept yourself.

  25. #100
    ^ lynx ^
    Guest


    Quote Originally Posted by Carlitos View Post
    Now I understand everything, just send me a message in which I reveal that lynx came from Spanish Gypsy father, something that has no importance, except for a xenophobe, is the source of their hatred is not accepted himself and projected on frustration that others do not like your haplogroup Spanish Gypsy.

    It's absurd! lynx you have to accept yourself.
    And now he uses the gypsy people as a racial slur. Reporting ******** message to the moderators. Star to create a new account, you have practice for sure, racist mexitroll.

    It's 1.00 AM in Spain so I have to go asleep already. For sure, Carlitos can continue with his ******** since it is 18.00 PM in Mexico. I don't blame you for passing so much time in your home, mexican streets are not very safe for a teenager.

    Ciao mexitroll.

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Ancient Old Prussians
    By zanipolo in forum Y-DNA Haplogroups
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 30-05-13, 19:07
  2. French Ethnicity
    By St Delcambre in forum Genetic Genealogy & Haplogroups
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 09-03-12, 05:15
  3. Matching Ancient languages with Ancient tribes
    By zanipolo in forum Linguistics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 24-07-11, 01:19
  4. Can you identify this language?
    By deadhippo in forum Linguistics
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 11-06-11, 17:55
  5. Linking ethnicity and biology
    By Palop in forum Autosomal Genetics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-06-11, 00:19

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •