Economy Zapatero to the rescue?

soon spanish will be migratin to latam, we have to prepare to expulse them

This hatred chance to Spain is because your previous decades caciques I ate the coconut blaming their economic mismanagement of the historical Spain, in order to be free and follow deceiving, so let's see Spain as the devil, Do not you realize that the crap I have gotten into your head corrupt politicians a few years ago?

well the rumors I hear are different,

China has 600 million dollars currency and is not giving back to usa,
think of a country that has her own money in another land,
what that mean, ask economists,
Usa printed 600 millions not gold mirrored currency, that means the USD is not evaluated correct,

that makes global market to turn to E,
but high E has another problem,
example the more higher the E the more exportartions are costing, while importations are cheaper,
and that is the problem of south,
Germany almost export in EU cause of same currency,
if currency of south mainly and others was not Euro, Germany would be forced to import,

the truth is that there is a connection among Bunsess bank and ECT as I described in another thread, the St OMO etc,

so USA has printed USD just to avoid market problems cause much of its currency is blocked in China, and the chain reaction hits Europe, which all import from Germany and and almost none export there,
the case of recent, cucumbers and beans or tomatoes, is showing either non responsible, either disclaim and negative advertisement,

so crisis is where? is it as we are informed? or there is another crisis and some manage to export it.

Just think Libya with out petrol, but full of solar panels, and a cable to connect with Europe. what energy could use in industry,

besides from 6 most populated countries,
UK France Germany Italy Spain Romania, which one is energy independent,

things are more easy when you realize this,

USD became an inflationary monetary,
people turn to E
E values raises the gold prizes and oil,

the more the E gets high the more immigration from outside the more Europes industry gets weak. and stops exportation outside Europe.

just think how much European countries export outside Europe and how much import.

not inside Europe but outside,

For ALL OF YOU WHO KNOW WHAT CURRENCY MEANS,

GREECE BEFORE 2000
nobody owns a Jeep
Greece of 2008
All rich Greeks own a Jeep
why?
cause USA cars became cheaper with high Euro,
Just look at the exports of USA in Europe before Euro and after,
then you realize than strong Euro is stabilizing USA economy, and not European.

in mountain Greece wheat and barley used to grow,
today only wild grass, reason,
strong Euro made imported flour cheaper than domestic.
so people left their fields and went elsewhere.
deserted villages that before 10 years had life,
today ghost towns.
just think villages that survived for >500 years to become deserted due not to market products, but due to currency.

Greek Makedonia is the second largest in peach production, the 4rth in kiwi production,
what happened, Greeks are eating peach from Egypt (cheaper) while some peaches which are considered quality AAA go export,
But although the trees are there, production has decreased,
why cause you have to gather 10 K of peach to drink 1 coffee in a touristic place, !!!!!
just think working all day from early morning to sunset, best quality,
and when you go to market you see imported non EU to be sold cheaper cause the other outside EU has other currency, !!!!!!!
isn't the same thing? just thing EUropean car that is made in outside and imported, to be cheaper than the one produced in EU, !!!!!!!
then wtf European policy?
Example
An orange is sold 1 E no matter is from Crete or Banana Reb
But a Cretan must gather 800 to live in EU and be in some life level,
while an Banana Reb citizen must gather 200 to live in his country.
so a European works 4 times than another just to have a quality of life!!!!!
the whole E currency analysis is complex,
simply soon enough many countries will leave the Eurozone if Euro is that High

just think, what a disaster in North will be if All Greeks and Neighbors that are in EU buy Chinese cars, just think of that.

Or Import huge quantities tenth of thousands and push them to the EU market with half price,
how many auto-industries will have problem?????

Probably you all have heard that a 5% drop of Eu will rescue Spain
and a 10 % will rescue Portugal and Ireland.

This hatred chance to Spain is because your previous decades caciques I ate the coconut blaming their economic mismanagement of the historical Spain, in order to be free and follow deceiving, so let's see Spain as the devil, Do not you realize that the crap I have gotten into your head corrupt politicians a few years ago?
Bla bla bla... what does all that have to do with the fact that Spain is BROKE? Arrogant spaniards will be pledging for jobs in Latam very soon again.

Bla bla bla... what does all that have to do with the fact that Spain is BROKE? Arrogant spaniards will be pledging for jobs in Latam very soon again.

That's what Hispanic American governments dream of, getting European migrants so they can become less native and more western, but that won't happen ever again. Last significant wave of Spanish migrants to the Americas happened after the Civil war, and it was mostly due to political reasons, not economic. If Spaniards have the necessity to migrate they will choose their European neighbors like they did in the 60s, not third world countries whose economic performance is so erratic. Also if I am not mistaken even for developing countries standards the situation of Hispanic America is not that good. For example Venezuela and Argentina are among the countries with highest bankrupcy risk. So don't worry, you are safe from Spanish migrants.

http://economia.noticias24.com/noti...n-mayor-riesgo-de-impago-a-la-deuda-soberana/

Last edited by a moderator:
Until yesterday, I really didn't have much interest about the problems of the PIIGS ( :wary2: ), but then I came across some impressive numbers about the rescue of Greece, and the financial problems in Italy and Spain.

In the last financial crisis of Mexico in 1994, there was a bailout of 54,000 million, and that to a country with already more than 100 million inhabitants.

If what I read is truth, more than 280,000 million have already evaporated trying to help the Greeks (or the banks behind the crisis?), ... and that, for that tiny little country with not a large population. We still have not see in what is it going to end.

My sencere sympathies to the Greek people, to which we Latin Americans identify with classical greatness and the inception of the Western Civilization (that we appreciate, even as some of us choose to consider ourselves not westen).

We see with disgust how the corporate European (mostly German) media speak vitriol and unfairness about the character of this great people, blaming them for what is clearly a poor designed system that didn't took into account many things about long term competitiveness. My sincere sympathies, and we know that sooner or later, better times will shine for them.

When we add to that, what is happening in Italy or Spain, I cannot but hope (I am not the only one) that the whole thing is not going to end in vulgar faschism.

That's what Hispanic American governments dream of, getting European migrants so they can become less native and more western, but that won't happen ever again. Last significant wave of Spanish migrants to the Americas happened after the Civil war, and it was mostly due to political reasons, not economic. If Spaniards have the necessity to migrate they will choose their European neighbors like they did in the 60s, not third world countries whose economic performance is so erratic. Also if I am not mistaken even for developing countries standards the situation of Hispanic America is not that good. For example Venezuela and Argentina are among the countries with highest bankrupcy risk. So don't worry, you are safe from Spanish migrants.

I thought that Asia and Latin America were leading World Growth in 2011... but what I know. How could my infinite ignorance compare with that of his Eminence, Mr. Franco.

https://www.un.org/en/development/desa/policy/wesp/wesp_current/2011wespupdate_pr_en.pdf

Altough, it is true that sometimes we go up, and sometimes we go down. Such is life.

About Venezuela I will not speak right know. Deserves its own thread.

Argentina, despite all the lies and bad press in conservative Europa against Cristina Kirchner, attained this year impressive economic growth, and Cristina was elected again by landslide.

P.S. : if this forum is about Europe why do they allow monkeys from banana republics whose only goal is to disrupt?

Mr. Franco...

The truth is that Spain is in very bad shape. I know decent Spaniards (yes, they do exist!!) from other forums, that have no problem to admit something is working very wrong: The youth is desperate, because they know that with the current policies, they have no future. Spain has lost a substancial part of its middle class in the last decades.

Now, finally, the mask is going to fall, and we will see what unhappy reality it hides behind.

Of course, Spaniards like yourself feel deeply offended seeing that Latin Americans (scum of earth?) do even dare to show the face around here.

I will say that many more Spaniards should be worried and deal with some umplesant and urgent realities, instead of suffering about the unkindness of Hollywood for presenting them as some kind of sub-species of Mexicans.

In some regard Kanek is right: We do not know if Spain is going to remain in the EU... or even if the EU will survive in its present form.

It is not the fault of Mexicans, don't you think?

Regards.

Until yesterday, I really didn't have much interest about the problems of the PIIGS ( :wary2: ), but then I came across some impressive numbers about the rescue of Greece, and the financial problems in Italy and Spain. In the last financial crisis of Mexico in 1994, there was a bailout of 54,000 million, and that to a country with already more than 100 million inhabitants. If what I read is truth, more than 280,000 million have already evaporated trying to help the Greeks (or the banks behind the crisis?), ... and that, for that tiny little country with not a large population. We still have not see in what is it going to end. My sencere sympathies to the Greek people, to which we Latin Americans identify with classical greatness and the inception of the Western Civilization (that we appreciate, even as some of us choose to consider ourselves not westen). We see with disgust how the corporate European (mostly German) media speak vitriol and unfairness about the character of this great people, blaming them for what is clearly a poor designed system that didn't took into account many things about long term competitiveness. My sincere sympathies, and we know that sooner or later, better times will shine for them. When we add to that, what is happening in Italy or Spain, I cannot but hope (I am not the only one) that the whole thing is not going to end in vulgar faschism. I thought that Asia and Latin America were leading World Growth in 2011... but what I know. How could my infinite ignorance compare with that of his Eminence, Mr. Franco. https://www.un.org/en/development/desa/policy/wesp/wesp_current/2011wespupdate_pr_en.pdfAltough, it is true that sometimes we go up, and sometimes we go down. Such is life. About Venezuela I will not speak right know. Deserves its own thread. Argentina, despite all the lies and bad press in conservative Europa against Cristina Kirchner, attained this year impressive economic growth, and Cristina was elected again by landslide. Mr. Franco... The truth is that Spain is in very bad shape. I know decent Spaniards (yes, they do exist!!) from other forums, that have no problem to admit something is working very wrong: The youth is desperate, because they know that with the current policies, they have no future. Spain has lost a substancial part of its middle class in the last decades. Now, finally, the mask is going to fall, and we will see what unhappy reality it hides behind. Of course, Spaniards like yourself feel deeply offended seeing that Latin Americans (scum of earth?) do even dare to show the face around here. I will say that many more Spaniards should be worried and deal with some umplesant and urgent realities, instead of suffering about the unkindness of Hollywood for presenting them as some kind of sub-species of Mexicans. In some regard Kanek is right: We do not know if Spain is going to remain in the EU... or even if the EU will survive in its present form. It is not the fault of Mexicans, don't you think?Regards.
I'm glad that you spend your time writing about Spain like if nothing interested you most on this life, not even the problems your poor country has to face, which are much more difficult to solve than Spain's ones. I would not even waste a second writing on the failed state of Mexico.

We see with disgust how the corporate European (mostly German) media speak vitriol and unfairness about the character of this great people, blaming them for what is clearly a poor designed system that didn't took into account many things about long term competitiveness. My sincere sympathies, and we know that sooner or later, better times will shine for them.

What does the Latin American media write about how the German media speaks about the Greek character? :unsure:

I don't know any German here who speaks negatively about "the Greeks" as such. I always had the impression that most German media tries to be as moderate as possible; and if they lose their self-control, they focus on the Greek elite, the banks and the politicians of both countries, who force the tax-payers (whether Greek or German) to fix their gambling problems created by themselves.
There are always exceptions, like I guess everyone knows the pictures created by the magazine "Focus". But this half-tabloid is known for it's provocative and dim statements. Not to talk about "Bildzeitung", no further comment! There are hundreds of caricatures published in the world every day which portray Merkel or all Germans as Nazis, and we are used to it! But I can't remember a single joke in Germany about the Greeks who protested on the streets!

I'm glad that you spend your time writing about Spain like if nothing interested you most on this life, not even the problems your poor country has to face, which are much more difficult to solve than Spain's ones. I would not even waste a second writing on the failed state of Mexico.

You are the one that put "Mexico" below your Avatar.

Spain for me is indiferent, really. You think that I dedicate myself to write about Spain in this an other forums... well, no.

But don't you think that I have not noticed how several other EUROPEANS in these Forums have taken full knowledge how to pull the Spanish leg... so to speak. Enjoy.

+++++++++++++++++++

Actually do you think that the Economic crisis of the PIIGS is the one thing that fixates us Latin Americans when we read about current European and European-related events.

There are one or two themes that really, really have modified our views about what some things are about.

100000 times more important that if Spains sinks in its debt or not.

But I don't want to rise hell here.

"Regards"

What does the Latin American media write about how the German media speaks about the Greek character? :unsure:

They write nothing.

I know something about the issue, because I visit German forums.

Latin American mass media is incredible naive and ingorant, and doesn't know "de que va la pelicula" (= what the movie is about)

Alternative media, is another matter.

I don't know any German here who speaks negatively about "the Greeks" as such. I always had the impression that most German media tries to be as moderate as possible; and if they lose their self-control, they focus on the Greek elite, the banks and the politicians of both countries, who force the tax-payers (whether Greek or German) to fix their gambling problems created by themselves.

There are always exceptions, like I guess everyone knows the pictures created by the magazine "Focus". But this half-tabloid is known for it's provocative and dim statements. Not to talk about "Bildzeitung", no further comment! There are hundreds of caricatures published in the world every day which portray Merkel or all Germans as Nazis, and we are used to it! But I can't remember a single joke in Germany about the Greeks who protested on the streets!

I have to go right now, Mzungu...

I leave you this interesting thread: http://www.politik.de/forum/internationale/233204-deutschenhatz.html

I will with pleasure discuss more about this theme later.

Regards to you, my friend.

You are the one that put "Mexico" below your Avatar.

Spain for me is indiferent, really. You think that I dedicate myself to write about Spain in this an other forums... well, no.

But don't you think that I have not noticed how several other EUROPEANS in these Forums have taken full knowledge how to pull the Spanish leg... so to speak. Enjoy.

+++++++++++++++++++

Actually do you think that the Economic crisis of the PIIGS is the one thing that fixates us Latin Americans when we read about current European and European-related events.

There are one or two themes that really, really have modified our views about what some things are about.

100000 times more important that if Spains sinks in its debt or not.

But I don't want to rise hell here.

"Regards"

Well , you also have "Spanish" below your avatar. While you accept the Spanish part of your identity I could not stand being took for a Mexican, I recognise that. It's strange the schyzophrenia of some beaners (let me employ that term since you use derogatory PIGS ).

Last edited by a moderator:
Well , you also have "Spanish" below your avatar. While you accept the Spanish part of your identity I could not stand being took for a Mexican, I recognise that. It's strange the schyzophrenia of some beaners (let me employ that term since you use derogatory PIGS ). [Further insults redacted-sparkey]

Aaaand official warning. Let's stop the Spanish/Mexican banter, now.

Last edited:
Zapatero to the rescue??? LOL Spain is reuined, and basically an 3rd world country. They have started to migrating in mass to latin america, like in the past.

This thread has been viewed 30614 times.

Back