Hitler belonged to Near-Eastern Y-haplogroup E1b1b ?

E1b1b has at least 5 subclades (V123 (Ethiopia) V13 (Europe and near east) , V22 (Egypt and middle east) M81 (North Africa), M12 (north east Africa / Europe). Its like saying I just ate a citrus. Ok thanks but was it a clementine, Sweet orange, bitter orange, tangerine, lemon or lime? It wouldn't take much to test downstream, but who want to spoil the sensational fun? I guess till today no one bodered to test downstream so no one knows which E1b1b Adolph Hitler belonged to. It neither belongs solely to the Jews or East Africans. Unprofessional journalism at the best. At least we know that Napoleon Bonaparte was E1b1b1c1 (M34)

E1b1b has at least 5 subclades (V123 (Ethiopia) V13 (Europe and near east) , V22 (Egypt and middle east) M81 (North Africa), M12 (north east Africa / Europe). Its like saying I just ate a citrus. Ok thanks but was it a clementine, Sweet orange, bitter orange, tangerine, lemon or lime? It wouldn't take much to test downstream, but who want to spoil the sensational fun? I guess till today no one bodered to test downstream so no one knows which E1b1b Adolph Hitler belonged to. It neither belongs solely to the Jews or East Africans. Unprofessional journalism at the best. At least we know that Napoleon Bonaparte was E1b1b1c1 (M34)

Hitler and the other lunatic, Napoleon Bonaparte belong to the same tree................both mad, destroyers of Europe, schitzo mentality ......brains the size of peanuts

No, because they can't, the only still existing part of Hitler is his upper jaw, and the cloth that was on the couch which he shot himself on (which therefore has his blood on it) which are in the hands of the Russian government which has so far refused to give it to DNA testing, so one could only test his indirect descendants who share his paternal ancestry.

Does he have any maternal cousins?

You won't find any E-V13 in the middle east/north Africa.

E-V13 entered in the Balkans from the Levant in the late Mesolitich period (10k-15k years ago) and spread with the neolitich revolution.

You won't find any E-V13 in the middle east/north Africa.

E-V13 entered in the Balkans from the Levant in the late Mesolitich period (10k-15k years ago) and spread with the neolitich revolution.
Yes you will, Turkey, Lebanon and Israel count as the middle east, also V-13 has been observed among Libyan Jews.

Hitler and the other lunatic, Napoleon Bonaparte belong to the same tree................both mad, destroyers of Europe, schitzo mentality ......brains the size of peanuts

:grin: yes yes, just like Albert Einstein. I guess they preserved his brain to check which peanut species it belongs to :grin:

:grin: yes yes, just like Albert Einstein. I guess they preserved his brain to check which peanut species it belongs to :grin:
Albert, I suppose that means we belong to the same tree as well. Well isn't that surprising, we have a common ancestry with Hitler and Napoleon in the last 50,000 years. :p

Albert, I suppose that means we belong to the same tree as well. Well isn't that surprising, we have a common ancestry with Hitler and Napoleon in the last 50,000 years. :p

:confused: lemme see....so Caravaggio was a rebel too....hmm I think I stick with David Attenborough and the Wright brothers :grin:

:confused: lemme see....so Caravaggio was a rebel too....hmm I think I stick with David Attenborough and the Wright brothers :grin:
Same here, as well as Albert Einstein.

So he had some issues! So what??!! :grin:

Seriously, at a distance of a couple of hundred years, I can still appreciate his art. :)

Maleth, I'm sure you're familiar with this one:
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/4/42/Michelangelo_Caravaggio_021.jpg

When you go to Florence, you have to go see this one...A Knight of St. John.http://www.wallpapername.com/thumbn...0x6998 wallpaper_www.wallpapername.com_72.jpg

So he had some issues! So what??!! :grin:

Seriously, at a distance of a couple of hundred years, I can still appreciate his art. :)

Maleth, I'm sure you're familiar with this one:
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/4/42/Michelangelo_Caravaggio_021.jpg

When you go to Florence, you have to go see this one...A Knight of St. John.http://www.wallpapername.com/thumbn...0x6998 wallpaper_www.wallpapername.com_72.jpg

Isnt that painting amazing? housed in Valletta, in one of the most beautiful and ornate cathedral you can find

Malta-to-do-St.-Johns-CoCathedral-1.jpg

I wish Caravaggio stayed longer in Malta his art is amazing, and i prefer it much more then his succesor Preti.......but he argued too much :/. I am pretty sure Firenze will be my next get away ;) I will be in paradise

Let's not make this rise into anti-E1b1b ism.

Let's not make this rise into anti-E1b1b ism.

Of course not Madam. My father line is E1b1b...more precisely E-V13. Is it possible you missed the post prior to this regarding the schizos and peanut brains ? Do you really think Albert Einsten had a Peanut size brain :wink:

Of course not Madam. My father line is E1b1b...more precisely E-V13. Is it possible you missed the post prior to this regarding the schizos and peanut brains ? Do you really think Albert Einsten had a Peanut size brain :wink:

I was being sarcastic, not autistic.

Maleth, when u did your dna did it show also that you are E-V13?...i am hearing that it only shows that you fall in E1b1b....

Maleth, when u did your dna did it show also that you are E-V13?...i am hearing that it only shows that you fall in E1b1b....

First results I got from Geno project was e-35 and a very brief history of were it started some 100,000 years ago like all homo sapiens today irrelevant of their haplotype. I did not know much about Dna and had to read through literature but preferred to stick to more scientific based sites as the forums were often a war zone of insults and politically based rather then the joy of knowing history. I also found out I could have deeper tests done by Ftdna to specify to which group I belonged from the many subclades of e-35 which in itself is very generic and vague in the information you get. Thats when I was confirmed E-V13 and continued my research about it. Recently I recieved a certificat that I am E-L542, but no one gave me satisfactory explanation of what that really means.

I was told by the project leader on ftdna that now I can also have further tests to find out from which area in Europe our line comes from. As this clade is spread all over Europe (in much smaller percentages) besides from the Albanian / kosovar / Greek hotspots.

If it interest you I also tried to make an amalgamation with my Surname history, which some Italian sites say its of Germanic origin, the SNP map on FTdna puts us in a clusters in North Switzerland, South Germany and South England and strangely enough on the Scottish border with England. I am skeptical with these maps tho as they rely on the amount of people that actually test in a particular region. That is not uniform around Europe. If not mistaken the French are the least interested. Our surname history has arrived to Malta during the Hofenstaufen period (Monarcs were Germans married to the previous Norman rulers) and was given land tenures around the Island and payed tribute to the Hofenstaufen (Swabian) King of Sicily. The only exact match we go was from a person from Baden Baden in South Germany. I hope I did not bore you :)

Is it an export from the Balkans (Trachean) with Roman troops? (as steven bird suggests) a neolithic settlement. No one really knows as yet

First results I got from Geno project was e-35 and a very brief history of were it started some 100,000 years ago like all homo sapiens today irrelevant of their haplotype. I did not know much about Dna and had to read through literature but preferred to stick to more scientific based sites as the forums were often a war zone of insults and politically based rather then the joy of knowing history. I also found out I could have deeper tests done by Ftdna to specify to which group I belonged from the many subclades of e-35 which in itself is very generic and vague in the information you get. Thats when I was confirmed E-V13 and continued my research about it. Recently I recieved a certificat that I am E-L542, but no one gave me satisfactory explanation of what that really means.

I was told by the project leader on ftdna that now I can also have further tests to find out from which area in Europe our line comes from. As this clade is spread all over Europe (in much smaller percentages) besides from the Albanian / kosovar / Greek hotspots.

If it interest you I also tried to make an amalgamation with my Surname history, which some Italian sites say its of Germanic origin, the SNP map on FTdna puts us in a clusters in North Switzerland, South Germany and South England and strangely enough on the Scottish border with England. I am skeptical with these maps tho as they rely on the amount of people that actually test in a particular region. That is not uniform around Europe. If not mistaken the French are the least interested. Our surname history has arrived to Malta during the Hofenstaufen period (Monarcs were Germans married to the previous Norman rulers) and was given land tenures around the Island and payed tribute to the Hofenstaufen (Swabian) King of Sicily. The only exact match we go was from a person from Baden Baden in South Germany. I hope I did not bore you :)

Is it an export from the Balkans (Trachean) with Roman troops? (as steven bird suggests) a neolithic settlement. No one really knows as yet

Maleth,

Very interesting indeed...and also it came as a shock to me as of how as you are E-V13, with your surname history it comes up it originated from germanic origin...
well humans migrated all around so we might never know exactly and at which period they have moved...could have been also that before it went to germanic regions it could have migrated from south east europe or even south Italy or Malta and then came back again to your region...

1. so except from doing Y dna you have also done ftdna in order to know what subclade you fall?
2. what is the other test to know " from which area in Europe our line comes from"?
3. what is the company who does Ftdna its name?
4. Yes i am interested to know amalgamation with my Surname history

Maleth,

Very interesting indeed...and also it came as a shock to me as of how as you are E-V13, with your surname history it comes up it originated from germanic origin...
well humans migrated all around so we might never know exactly and at which period they have moved...could have been also that before it went to germanic regions it could have migrated from south east europe or even south Italy or Malta and then came back again to your region...

1. so except from doing Y dna you have also done ftdna in order to know what subclade you fall?
2. what is the other test to know " from which area in Europe our line comes from"?
3. what is the company who does Ftdna its name?
4. Yes i am interested to know amalgamation with my Surname history

It is interesting indeed noUseForAname. So to answer your questions this is how it goes.

Since we know that EV-13 has been around in Europe for at least the last 7000 years, there is also the probability that it spread out of the South Balkan hotspots and the most probable route would be the along the Danube. Pockets of E-V13 have been found in both Austria and Germany Besides other countries in Europe including Scandinavia. The big question is how much of it through Neolithic migrations and how much of it through other evens such as Roman Expansion who were well know to have troops from the Balkans. We know that like the Pockets of Ev-13 found in Wales and Britian in General (which have been attributed to South balkan Roman troops) others were stationed in South West Germany. Of course if DNA reveals the age of the E-v13 there I would be very happy to read about it. So when we say British or German Origin it can mean it has been present in these regions since the Roman era, then remigrated during the period of other movement and events in history. In my opinion Ev-13 is still under researched and ancient DNA is still poor in Southern regions. As Angela once mentioned in her posts that all the money at present is directed towards the R haplogroups story being its the most prevalent in Europe.

Ftdna works in partnership with the Genoproject and the results are automatically downloaded to the company. The good thing this way your dna is stored (with permission) and you can further test and upgrade anytime you want without having to take mouth swabs each time. You can also join various surname and region projects to be able to compare and so on. (they only publish data with your permission)

I still have to find out what are the new tests (as they all come with a cost) so when I get more information I will let you know. I have been told there are further downstream tests that one can have to specify regions.

This is the company https://www.familytreedna.com/

Locally we are very lucky because most Surnames are linked to one individual at some point in time. Most multiple surnames that have been tested have pointed out to the same ancestor so one can freely go back to good number of centuries to the re-population of the Islands in the 1000's and the many events that happened later. The first 10 surnames cover 25% of the population and luckily we have good documentations to give us good indications of the events that happened enhanced by DNA results.

This thread has been viewed 65657 times.

Back