here is what i think (for now).
- super power must have strong army, financial power, minimum 2-3 countries under their authority in all the important regions around the world, natural abundance, intelligence office, media power, a handsome fachism maked up with democrasy, some amount of nationalism, a well organised deep state in the shadow, uniform wealth level in the country, common nationality in the country, knowledge, and historical carier. some jewish people would be good addition (it is a compliment).
- i believe there is only one superpower on earth now, and that is US.
- EU is not superpower since there is too much different countries having different political targets; weak army; high level of democrasy. and the most importantly, they dont have claim or power on other parts of the world.
- Germany cannot be super power since it, in my opinion, has only strong economy and knowledge.
- Russia, Germany, France, UK, Sweden, Australia, India, China, Brasil (thanks to football), Japan and Mexica. are my choices for local powers.
- China has a chance to be superpower. but they are under the invasion of giants of capital which means that they may loose the control of the country, and they have non uniform race distribution which may, together with social unequalities, cause internal chaos.
i believe India has a chance also but not in the close future since they have the similar disadvantages with china. Brasil is my surprise.
Turkey, Khazakistan, Morocco, Nigeria can be local power in the future if they are lucky enough.