Genetic analysis of the presumptive blood from Louis XVI, king of France

G2a3b1 may be found in the Hindu upper castes, but it is a very rare haplogroup (under 1% of the Brahmins). R1a1 is clearly the dominant Brahmin haplogroup, followed by R2, J2 and R1b1b2.

I am only aware of one study that found 11.9% of G2a among the Dravidian upper caste. But that was a tiny sample size (n=59) and so was not representative at all.
Pay attention on that http://php.scripts.psu.edu/faculty/a/x/axr15/My_Paternal_Ancestry.htm

I propose you to call Arvind Rangaswamy he is Indian so he could help you !

"Its presence among just the Iyer and Iyengar castes in India provides another 150,000 (total Iyers and Iyengars 3,000,000; half of them are males, and about 11% of them are G2a3b1)." ( the word Iyengar comes from Aryan in Sanskrit ) "

"The remnants of the Northern satrap of the Saka empires potentially are part of todays Punjabis, people with surnames Kamboj and Kamboh, and the Paswan community in Bihar (which consists of more than 40% R1a1, in addition to 11% G2a). The name Paswan comes from the Persian word Paasban meaning guard."

"
Among Iyers and Iyengars, the major Haplotypes are R1a1, J2a, J2b*, G2a, R2, H1, L1, and C5.The Iyengar name is an extension of Iyer, and has an interesting origin. When the north Indian Brahmins settled in the South (mostly after 4th century CE, although there were small migrations earlier), the word Ayya (from Arya) was used by the local Tamils to refer to, or address, the Brahmins. "

So about R1b1b2 it is NOT found among the Brahmin upper caste ! So please give your sources ? I am OK about R2 J2 and R1a despite R1a in India seems too much older that the Indo European spread ...

Last edited:
There is no evidence that y-dna Haplogroup G in europe originated in india to call it an indo european.

G2a3b1 is NOT originated from INDIA it came to INDIA ! and now G2a3b1 is found in the upper caste of India (people who have an Indo Ayan origin never mind the language Dravidian or Sanskrit )
And now why G2a3b1 is INDO EUROPEAN ? because this haplogroup is 4500 years old this is the Bronze age ... and the spread of the Indo European people ...So you can find G2a3b1 in Europe and in INDIA this is the best Haplogroup with some subclades of R1a for tracing the Indo European migration .

Last edited:
I
cannot say whether G2a3b1 is exclusively Indo-European
If that is so, we still cannot know if G2a3b1 people belonged to the elite or the working class (or slave class ?) of the Indo-Europeans. The high density of G2a3 in mountainous areas rather suggest that they were mine workers and metallurgists, so not the elite. The tremendous demographic explosion of R1b1b2a from the Bronze Age onwards is more consistent with a polygamist society dominated by R1b1b2a men.

You talk about G2a3 in mountainous areas rather as mine workers ? so what is the age of G2a3 ? this a non sens if G2a3b1 is 4500 years old G2a3 is older no ? working class (or slave class ?) of the Indo-Europeans ? There is 2 G2a3b1 found on 6 in a Frankish burial area in Bavaria so they were from a high class of warriors so they were the slaves of your master race indo european R1b1b2 ?

Louis xvi

BTW: my paternal hg G has an extra a at the end: G2a3b1a1a. Sorry, that I left this out last time.

One of the most respected sites for genealogy is :
foundation for medieval genealogy. search under that site for Robert The Strong. There is still no positive idenification on who his father was .

Hope this helps to understand more about haplogroup G.

Should the :heart: of King Louis XVI's son be tested and found to match this G sample, this information on G will be most useful. However, there is at least one living male in France or French who has a pedigree as is "a pretender" to the French throne (perhaps he might be contacted and tested in future). So until and IF this hg G presumptive y-dna is identified with the Capetians, we just have to "wait" and "see".

Also, if one is interested in the G2a (two males) that were found in Bavaria here is a good link search for: ergolding skeletons. Skeletons 244e and 244f were hg G2a (they were robbed) the other 3 were R1b and were not robbed. I wonder why (because they were miners or nobles)?

According to FTDNA, of the thousands of males that have tested that are of European Origins only 2% are haplogroup G and it's subclades.

What a mess it would be if 65% of R1bs all "claimed" to be Capets etc. And does it make sense that "Royals" would be in the Majority? Who would do all the work:). Put 100 males in a room and 65 are hg R1b, and 25% are Hg I (eye), and the rest J, J1, J2 and E3b, and only 2 men are hg G, who might be the Alpha males?

Also keep in mind that we are discussing a father to father descent with y-dna. The maternal line is not the issue at hand.

Melusine

Also, if one is interested in the G2a (two males) that were found in Bavaria here is a good link search for: ergolding skeletons. Skeletons 244e and 244f were hg G2a (they were robbed) the other 3 were R1b and were not robbed. I wonder why (because they were miners or nobles)?

Melusine

You said your father line was a French noble G2a3b1 ..
So about Bavaria 2 G2a (one is clearly G2a3b1) on 5 is a fantastic proportion compare the % of G2a3b1 men found in Europe this is an extremely good representativity among the Frankish elite - miners or slaves of the R1b1b2 master Indo European men ..
they were robbed yes .. may be by this "great Indo european elite" (very common in fact) " master race" I mean always R1b1b2 ! So about the King Luis wait and see yes so to confirm a lineage the common logical way is to test the ancestors not the descendants so Luis XIV skeleton seems the best solution .

G2a3b1a1a............
Hope this helps to understand more about haplogroup G.

Also, if one is interested in the G2a (two males) that were found in Bavaria here is a good link search for: ergolding skeletons. Skeletons 244e and 244f were hg G2a (they were robbed) the other 3 were R1b and were not robbed.?
Melusine

Thanks Melusine for providing your family dna and also the finding in Bavaria.
Regards

Thanks Melusine for providing your family dna and also the finding in Bavaria.
Regards
The finding in Bavaria is not a scoop ... 2 G2a3b1 of a high class in a Merovingian burial
600 AD in Bavaria this info is knew about more than one year ...
Croat Med J. 2009 June; 50(3): 286–295.
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2702742/

So the noble father line G2a3b1 of Melusine is a scoop .

The finding in Bavaria is not a scoop ... 2 G2a3b1 of a high class in a Merovingian burial
Croat Med J. 2009 June; 50(3): 286–295.
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2702742/

Don't put too much thought into it. 5 samples doesn't mean anything. The two G2a3b1 Merovingian noblemen might well have been related, as is often the case in cemeteries.

Don't put too much thought into it. 5 samples doesn't mean anything. The two G2a3b1 Merovingian noblemen might well have been related, as is often the case in cemeteries.

So ? the 2 G2a3b1 are not the same anyway 2 on 5 is not a % found in the ordinary population the G2a3b1 are less than this and it is a Merovingian high class lineage not ordinary people as Gaulish farmers R1b1b2

But one thing is interesting : the noble father line G2a3b1 of Melusine is a scoop .

.........The finding in Bavaria is not a scoop ... 2 G2a3b1 of a high class in a Merovingian burial
Croat Med J. 2009 June; 50(3): 286–295. .........

Regarding the Bavaria finding ,thank you for the link .
Melusine Y-dna G2a3b1a1a is interesting , because it shed more light.

Last edited by a moderator:
Regarding the Bavaria finding ,thank you for the link .
Melusine Y-dna G2a3b1a1a is interesting , because it shed more light.
Yes absolutely cause Melusine Y DNA Father line was a French Aristocrat it confirms that G2a3b1 seems to involved in the Frankish elite I would be curious to test the Old real notability of France not this kind of Bourgeois who bought his title of "noble" (surely R1b1b2 :wary2: ) the problem is that it should be rare to find the real old Frankish nobility so the other one who comes from the Bourgeois must be massive and R1b1b2 ...

Hi all!

I am born and live in Sweden but my parents is from Macedonia (FYROM).

My Y-DNA is G2a3b1a and I got 8 DYS# Alleles matches as Louis XVI, but 5 of the remaining 9 with only 1 number failing to match.

And with the persons found in Ergolding Germany I got 11 matches with grave 244E and 9 matches with grave 244F.

Last edited:
The Biggest Secret - by David Icke

The Merovingians
This bloodline and its offshoots includes a long line of pharaohs in ancient Egypt, including Rameses II (1295-1228 BC), who is considered to be the greatest pharaoh of all. He was his country's master architect (sacred geometry) and his name can be found on almost every ancient shrine. The gold mines of Nubia made him rich beyond the imagination. This bloodline also includes the extraterrestrial-human hybrids who ruled Sumer, Babylon, Greece, and Troy, and which, today, rule the world.

One common link in this bloodline is Philip of Macedonia (382-336BC),who married Olympias, and their son was Alexander the Great (356-323BC), a tyrant who plundered that key region of Greece, Persia, Syria, Phoenicia, Egypt, Babylon, the former lands of Sumer, and across into India before dying in Babylon at the age of 33. During his rule of Egypt he founded the city of Alexandria, one the greatest centers for esoteric knowledge in the ancient world. Alexander was taught by the Greek philosopher, Aristotle, who in turn was taught by Plato and he by Socrates. The bloodline and the hidden advanced knowledge have always gone together.

This key bloodline comes down through the most famous Egyptian queen, Cleopatra (60-30BC), who married the most famous Roman Emperor, Julius Caesar, and bore him a son, who became Ptolemy XIV. She also bore twins with Mark Anthony, who has his own connections to this line and its many offshoots; this bloodline also connects to Herod the Great, the "Herod" of the Jesus stories, and continues to the Roman Piso family who, as I explain in The Biggest Secret, wrote the Gospel stories and invented the mythical figure called Jesus!!; the same bloodline includes Constantine the Great, the Roman Emperor who, in 325AD, turned Christianity, based on his ancestors' stories, into the religion we know today, and King Ferdinand of Spain and Queen Isabella of Castile, the sponsors of Christopher Columbus, who instigated the horrific Spanish Inquisition (1478-1834) in which people were tortured and burned at the stake for in any way questioning the basis of the religion their various ancestors had created.

More than that, the most used version of the Bible [King James Bible] was commissioned and sponsored by another strand in the same bloodline, King James 1st of England. Just a coincidence, nothing to worry about! The line of James, according to genealogy sources listed below, can be traced back to 1550 BC and beyond and includes many Egyptian pharaohs, including Rameses II.

The bloodline moved into France and northern Europe through the Franks and Meroveus or Merovee, who gave his name to the Merovingian bloodline, and it continues with the rest of the Merovingian clan like Clovis and the Dagoberts who connect into the elite secret society, the Priory of Sion and the Rennes-le-Chateau "mystery" in Languedoc [Provence], Southern France. Many books have been written recently which claim that the Merovingians are the bloodline of "Jesus".
Some of these authors have just been mistaken, others have blatantly sought to confuse and mislead. The Merovingians are a key bloodline, yes, but it has nothing to do with Jesus, who was invented by an earlier family in the same line, the Pisos. Authors like Sir Laurence Gardner (Bloodline of the Holy Grail and a favorite of Nexus Magazine and its owner, Duncan Roads) MUST know this and yet they still connect the Merovingians to "Jesus". Why??

The Merovingians were Goddess Diana worshippers, as are so many in this line to the present day. They founded the city we call Paris and on one of their former sites of Diana ritual, Princess Diana was murdered in the Pont d'Alma tunnel (meaning "bridge or passage of the Moon Goddess") on August 31st, 1997. As The Biggest Secret points out, the Windsors, another Merovingian bloodline, were very much involved in this ritual murder.
From the Merovingians, this bloodline's connections to the present day include: Charlemagne (742-814), who ruled as Emperor of the West in the Holy Roman Empire; a stream of French kings, including Robert II, Philip Ist, II and III, and Louis Ist, II, VI, VII, VIII, VIIII, XIII, IX, XV, and XVI. The latter married Marie Antoinette of this same bloodline and both were executed in the French Revolution. But they produced the son who became Daniel Payseur, who, as The Biggest Secret explains, was taken to the United States where he became the secret force behind the Morgan and Carnegie empires and owned vast amounts of real estate, banking, and industrial holdings.

This bloodline also connects to the de Medici family which supported Christopher Columbus and produced Catherine de Medici, the Queen of France who died in 1589. Her doctor was Nostradamus: It includes Rene d'Anjou, Duke of Lorraine, and the House of Lorraine which employed Nostradamus and Christopher Columbus. The bloodline relatives of the de Medicis and the House of Lorraine, Queen Isabella of Castile and King Ferdinand of Spain, were also sponsors of Columbus when he "discovered" the Americas.

This bloodline also includes the Habsburgs, the most powerful family in Europe under the Holy Roman Empire; Geoffrey Plantagenet and the Plantagenet royal dynasty in England; King John, who signed the Magna Carta; King Henry Ist, II, and III, who were extremely close to the Knights Templar, as was King John; Mary Stuart and the Stuart Dynasty, including King James Ist of England, sponsor of the King James version of the Bible; King George Ist, II, and III; Edward Ist, II, and III, Queen Victoria; Edward VII; George V and VI; Queen Elizabeth II; Prince Charles and Elizabeth's other offspring, Anne, Andrew and Edward; Princes William and Harry from Charles' "marriage" to Princess Diana; US Presidents, George Washington, John Adams, John Quincy Adams, Thomas Jefferson, Franklin Delano Roosevelt, and George Bush are all named in the charts as strands of this bloodline; it was passed on to the year 2000 US presidential favorite, George W. Bush Jr., and his brother, Jeb Bush, the Governor of Florida.

In fact if you go deeply enough into the genealogical research you will find that ALL the presidents are from this line. Genealogical sources, like the New England Historical Genealogical Society and Burkes Peerage, have shown that 33 of the 42 presidents [up] to Clinton are related to Charlemagne and 19 are related to England's Edward III, both of whom are of this bloodline. A spokesman for Burkes Peerage, the bible of royal and aristocratic genealogy based in London, has said that every presidential election since and including George Washington in 1789 has been won by the candidate with the most royal genes. Now we can see how and why. United States presidents are not chosen by ballot, they are chosen by blood!

This same bloodline also includes key Scottish families like the Lords of Galloway and the Comyns; Marie-Louise of Austria, who married Napoleon Bonaparte; Kaiser Wilhelm II, the king of Germany at the time of the First World War; and Maximilian, the Habsburg emperor of Mexico, who died in 1867. On and on it goes into country after country. This bloodline connects into every surviving royal family in Europe, including King Juan Carlos of Spain and the Dutch, Swedish, and Danish royal lines.

DejaVu

Other than your own G y-dna haplogroup.

Where are the haplogroup y-dna or mtdna results for all above the above persons posted PUBLICALLY? Since, postings on this particular blog is about genetics, it's important to support your above "information" in genetic terms or at least in evolutionary terms. In the case of genetics would you please provide source names of geneticists and companies involved in the testing.

Is David Icke a geneticists? Being related to Charlemagne just might amount to one drop of dna. His direct paternal line very early on after his death (at best 4-5 generations.

Genealogists have noted that if one can trace back ones own family tree 10 generations we will have more than 1000 ancestors. Since Charlemagne was living in 800 c.e., that would amount to about 3000 +- ancestors.... go figure.

Melusine

David Icke is presenting information without evidence and I dont believe in it.

Posted it for all to know that there is information on the royal connection and that does not have anything to do with any haplotype or if we believe in it, maybe wrong to post it here. It´s about genetics anyway.
If we can link real proof only, we can close the whole forum, its just about what people think and not posted as evidence.

Hi all!

I am born and live in Sweden but my parents is from Macedonia (FYROM).

My Y-DNA is G2a3b1a and I got 8 DYS# Alleles matches as Louis XVI, but 5 of the remaining 9 with only 1 number failing to match.

And with the persons found in Ergolding Germany I got 11 matches with grave 244E and 9 matches with grave 244F.

Ok you are a Frank ? or Germans I mean Saxon ? you origin is from Macedonia it doesn't match to Bavaria or Frankreich ?

iGENEA http://www.igenea.com/
Results showed that I belong to the Celtic or Viking tribe in the period of the antiquity. How they came up with this? Dont ask me dont have a clue.

My matches with the graves and Louis XVI is not close related, just mention it anyway that I got some matches, that really means nothing. What I am? Same as you others a human being :)

iGENEA http://www.igenea.com/
Results showed that I belong to the Celtic or Viking tribe in the period of the antiquity. How they came up with this? Dont ask me dont have a clue.

My matches with the graves and Louis XVI is not close related, just mention it anyway that I got some matches, that really means nothing. What I am? Same as you others a human being :)

Yes so your origin is Macedonia and I wonder how the Vikings or the Celt are connected to Macedonia ? just a question is there others G2a3b1 in Sweden ?

This thread has been viewed 80859 times.

Back